wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart
i dont have my wii working right now

AuthorMessage

Masticore

182. Posted:

I would like to trade Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL) against New Super Mario Bros Wii or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition.

Masticore

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

183. Posted:

Does anybody have Henry Hatsworth for DS? I'd be willing to trade another DS game or a VC/WiiWare game or two for it. If you want cash, the most I'll offer is $10-15. Also, I'm a bit wary of trading with users I don't very well or have never heard of.
If anyone has any DS or Wii games up for trade that you think may possibly interest me (assuming you know me), feel free to post them.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

184. Posted:

Bump.
Also, I will treat Animal Crossing City Folk and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (summer) as if they were DS or VC/WiiWare games, because I do not care for them.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

mrlimbo

185. Posted:

Is anyone aware of any other trading forums elsewhere ?

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

AuthorMessage

Digiki

186. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

Does anybody have Henry Hatsworth for DS? I'd be willing to trade another DS game or a VC/WiiWare game or two for it. If you want cash, the most I'll offer is $10-15. Also, I'm a bit wary of trading with users I don't very well or have never heard of.
If anyone has any DS or Wii games up for trade that you think may possibly interest me (assuming you know me), feel free to post them.

If I knew what you had, I'd look into trading Henry away,

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Mabbit

187. Posted:

I will trade The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for something. i never really liked the game, i was just saving it to trade when it got valuable.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

188. Posted:

@Digiki Here are some DS games I might be willing to trade:
Pokemon Platinum
The Legendary Starfy
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Phantasy Star 0
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
Kirby Super Star Ultra
New Super Mario Bros.
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Mario Party DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Transformers Decepticons
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Autobots
TrackMania DS
N+
Sonic Rush
Rhythm Heaven
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Diamond
Guitar Hero On Tour
Kirby Squeak Squad (game card only)

I don't know if there's anything you'd be interested in, as I'm obviously not going to trade my favorite DS games. Remember I will treat Animal Crossing and Mario & Sonic (both Wii) as DS trades. I would gift you one or two $5-8 downloads for Henry or $10-15 instead, if you want.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Digiki

189. Posted:

Nice list, but that makes for a hard choice, Platinum, PS0, Rhythm Heaven and Trackmania all look good.

I'll have to think this over for a lil bit.

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

irken004

190. Posted:

If anyone has some free games that they don't want anymore, I'll be happy to take them off your hands :3

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

191. Posted:

@Digiki OK, sounds good. To tell you the truth, I'd kind of rather not trade PS0 because I just got it and though it's very hard I'm starting to want to give it a second chance. Sorry, and let me if that was going to be your choice or if you have any other questions or concerns.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Digiki

192. Posted:

Sounds good, that simply removes one possible choice ;)

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

193. Posted:

Made a decision yet, Digiki? :) (Just wondering; no pressure.)

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Ben878

194. Posted:

Yes, a very sad thing has happened my Wii just gave in. I've had it for roughly 3 years since UK launch, plugged it in the other day, switched on the tv, heard a nasty noise and now the wii will no longer send and video output to any tv. I've tried using different cables from other wii's to no avail, it hasn't been dropped, hit or submerged in water, in fact it still boots up and sends audio to the TV. But no video signal is sent to any TV using any cables indicating a problem with the console itself. It's really sad since we have a mortgage to pay and we can't afford to replace things. My dad also told me when we got the Wii it was the last one he would buy for me. After he hah gotten me a N64, GC and DS throughout my childhood. I don't get any EMA (Education MAintenance Allowance) so therefore it looks like I'll be out of a Wii for good. I've gone to the extremes of selling things to get a new Wii so I will once again not be completely bored or forced to take up a hobby I hate eg. Sports. I've just sold my DS for £60 and a game for £10. I'm currently at £70 and in need of a further £100ish to secure me a Wii on play.com

I really didn't know where or if it is even allowed to post this but please hear me out I'm at a loss here. Sending off to Nintendo isn't going to work my friend told me since he installed something that he said would let me play import games. And it has no warranty on it now being 3 years old.

So here I am going to the extremes of selling my wii games. If you are at all interested please contact me. I have the following games for sale:

Note: These are all PAL region since I live in the UK. I'm not sure on postage rates, I'll go down to the local post office and find out though if you are wanting to buy. *Will probably put these up on amazon if noone is interested

Wii:
Tomb Raider Anniversary - £27 game - Literally never used since Christmas 2009 in perfect condition, boxed with manual.
Boogie - £12 - Unused, boxed, with manual. No microphone though hence price.

DS:
Unboxed unless otherwise stated. Yeah I have a tendancy to lose DS boxes. All games work with no problems. I've given eacha quick play. Priced on how good a game they are :P.

Narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe - £10 - Used but not really played.
Rayman DS BOXED - £6 - Used but not really played.
Metroid Prime Hunters BOXED - £17 - Used (I beat the game) works fine, will delete save file before sending.

I have two club nintendo stars thingies I don't think I've used. I'll stick them in on a first come first served basis. I only have two so yeah.

Please hear me out, I don't have much luck in life and my wii dieing is another example of upset I just don't need right now. I'd be greatful if mods allowed this topic and if anyone wanted to buy any of my games.

Thanks.
Regards, Ben.

Post here, PM me or email twilightphantasm(AT)googlemail.com. Thanks.

http://sigmanine.net

AuthorMessage

Adam

195. Posted:

If anyone is getting the new Pokemon but doesn't want his Pokewalker, I would gladly gift a VC or WW game in exchange for it. I'm really interested in the accessory and only mildly interested in the game itself.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

196. Posted:

Digiki? Digiki?! Diggggiki!!!?
(Tell me if you want to call off the deal, it'd be s'okay.)

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Terra

197. Posted:

My list doesn't really have any new additions, just some games have been dropped. Here it is again

Wii
Red Steel, Godzilla Unleashed

GC
Fight Night Round 2, Ty The Tasmanian Tiger, The Simpsons: Road Rage, Super Monkey Ball, James Bond: From Russia With Love

Xbox
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent

PS2
Tekken 4

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Adam

198. Posted:

I'm selling my DSi and games. It hurts my eyes, and there are too many Wii games coming out to keep up with two platforms. Never should have gotten it in the first place, really, but it's been fun.

If anyone's interested, let me know. I will be putting it on Ebay in a week or two if there's no interest elsewhere.

It's a black, North American DSi with the following DSiWare titles:
1) Art Style: Aquia
2) Art Style: Base 10
3) Art Style: Box Life
4) Art Style: Digidrive
5) Art Style: Pictobits
6) Art Style: Precipice
7) Art Style: Zengage
8) Dark Void Zero
9) Dragon Quest Wars
10) Electroplankton: Beatnes
11) Electroplankton: Hanenbrow
12) Electroplankton: Luminarrow
13) Electroplankton: Sun Animalcule
14) Electroplankton: Trapy
15) Mighty Flip Champs
16) Real Soccer 2009
17) Warioware: Birds and Beans
18) Warioware: Paper Airplane Chase

I also have three DS games on cartridge:
1) Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (cartridge only)
2) Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (complete)
3) Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (complete)

I can trade in the games separately if you're not interested. I just don't want to trade in the DSi since I won't get half of what it's worth, considering that I've downloaded about $85 worth of games.

Ideally I'd like to sell it for close to retail price. I'm open to suggestions.

The individual games on cartridge are available for trade, too, by the way.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

199. Posted:

@Adam: $85 worth of DSiWare. Took me a few seconds. :P I'd say your DSi is worth about $245 used.

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Adam

200. Posted:

And you had to quote the entire gigantic post that is right above yours because...? But thanks for figuring it out for me. Never said it would take long, just didn't feel like it.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,