Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 2,521

sonicrings

Looks at message you posted a while back

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@Neko_Rukifan,

Let me know when you can get Dillon's Rolling Western: Last Ranger on Club Nintendo & I'll email you Mario VS DK: Tipping Stars Wii U download code. if you still want the game.

@RintyRocks,

Ok yeah I'll let you know if it doesn't work out for what ever reason & we'll trade. I'm not getting wii u until this christmas 2015. I try not to have duplicates of the same game on different system's. Barbie games would be the only exception to that rule for me lol.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

So you were offering a trade when you didn't have the game yet? Cuz it's clear you're offering to trade M vs. DK TT for Dillon's RW: LR.
Not sure what you're so upset about. We're just asking for some clarification.

Edited on by sonicrings

Want me to backup your Game Boy and Gameboy Color game save files? You do if you don't want to lose your childhood memories when your save battery dies! Continue your games on emulators forever with my unique backup services! Send me a PM!

sonicrings

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@SonicRings,

I knew I was already going to buy the 3ds version in only a matter of time & it comes with a download code for the WII U. I do not own a wii u yet. So what good would a code for the wii u truly do me?? It would be absolutely useless to me to have the wii u download code.

Common sense say's if I do not own a wii u game system then what do i need a wii u download code for?

Happy Gaming! (-_-)

I did not doubt the fact that you wouldn't have any use of the Wii U version as it was stated in the message that I just quoted you. Did you read that?
I understand now. You wanted to set up a trade FOR WHEN you get MvDK:TT.

Edited on by sonicrings

Want me to backup your Game Boy and Gameboy Color game save files? You do if you don't want to lose your childhood memories when your save battery dies! Continue your games on emulators forever with my unique backup services! Send me a PM!

Retro_on_theGo

Geez guys. She wants to trade the game but she doesn't have it yet and won't have it until April because she fills up her eShop account once a month and this month she wants to try Fossil Fighters over Mario vs DK. It's as simple as her changing her mind. I really don't see what's not to get here, it's pretty clear.
She offered Rukia the trade for Dillon's Sequel because she was going to get tipping stars and doesnt want the wii u version but that trade clearly didn't happen yet. In the mean time she changed her mind about when she wants to get the game so it's just a little longer of a wait for the trade, which wouldn't have even happened until rukia got the coins anyways.

sonicrings

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@SonicRings,

I DID made it crystal clear from the beginning. I'm beginning to think you just like to try people's patience with aggrevating them to no end.

EVERYONE in this thread CAN see I posted what I said several times over to you & everyone else.

Why are you trying my patience for?? Is this some type of sick game to see how far you can push a person over the edge? Because if so I'm not laughing one bit & pretty much literally seeing red.

I've tried being nice/civil in this thread but that apparently does not matter because you only want to push people's buttons to aggrevate them. i'm done with this trading thread.

When I buy Mario VS DK Tipping Stars 3DS the wii u download code can go up in flames for all I care after having been in this thread.

Happy gaming! (-_-)

I did nothing to aggravate you. I was just confused because I thought you already traded the other user.
Also, RintyRocks was confused as well. It's not just me, so don't you dare blame this on me.

So this marks the second time you've declared you'll be leaving the trading thread?

Edited on by sonicrings

Retro_on_theGo

Can we stop with the immature attitude? Some users have this thread watched and receive alerts when a new post is made. You're wasting their time. RintyRocks understood what she meant, she just wanted to point out it wasn't a failed trade, it just hadn't happened yet. If you were specifically confused you could have asked for clarification in a nicer way.

Edit: Not continuing this topic anymore, the thread is derailed enough. If you don't get it still oh well.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

sonicrings

I have 300 Club Nintendo coins so I'm looking to sell a 300-coin game for paypal. Let me know if there's any interest!

Edited on by sonicrings

Rintyrocks

Honestly though, I've been on other trading forums for other items and a popular rule is: Never start a trade for something you dont currently have. Doesn't matter if you plan on picking it up. But I'm not confused anymore, and there's no reason to get upset @Barbiegurl777. We just wanted to make sure we were 100% clear on everything going on, and you cleared my doubt.

I think the post that made me confused was this one right here, mainly because it says you were stuck with tipping stars.

"Barbiegurl777" wrote:

I'm done with this trading thread. You jump on my case for asking for a download code off club nintendo in exchange for another game & then you turn around & do the exact thing you jump on my case for. This is ludi-cris.

Done with trading forum. Great stuck with Mario VS DK Tipping Stars Wii U & now have to pay $11 for DRW: Last Ranger because not enough coins on club nintendo peachy...

Happy Gaming! (>_<)

Edited on by Rintyrocks

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

What_Sthat

Got an extra code for the Famicom Memories theme (the one that comes with Ultimate NES Remix).

If anyone has some extra coins they don't plan to spend on CN and wants to trade me a Harmoknight code that'd be cool.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

LaserdiscGal

I want that theme so bad D:

Lemme see if I can find a CN code for you

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LaserdiscGal

@Webby-sama I got a code for 40 coins, what's your email?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

What_Sthat

I meant a code for the game, not for coins.

I'm not gonna make it to 300 again before the end of March, I've pretty much registered every 3DS game (probably done with U since mine is... well things happen sometimes) and Harmoknight's the only game I want still off CN.

Probably a stretch to ask but never know.

Edited on by What_Sthat

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

sonicrings

Amiibo wrote:

@Webby-sama I got a code for 40 coins, what's your email?

Harmoknight costs 300 coins lol.

Though if you're willing to accept less coins, @Webby-sama, I have a 60 coin code.

LaserdiscGal

Misread yeah there sorry about that

LaserdiscGal

Sunkern191

I have a download code for the Wii U version of Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping stars for trade if anyone is interested. As for what I'd like, a Club Nintendo download code for a 3DS game (250 coins or less)? Or a US $10 eShop card?

Will I ever finish Alpha Sapphire?

Nintendo Network ID: cheepcheep64

sonicrings

Sunkern191 wrote:

I have a download code for the Wii U version of Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping stars for trade if anyone is interested. As for what I'd like, a Club Nintendo download code for a 3DS game (250 coins or less)? Or a US $10 eShop card?

I'm interested. What's your email?

Sunkern191

sonicrings wrote:

Sunkern191 wrote:

I just added it to my user profile.

sonicrings

Sunkern191 wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

Sunkern191 wrote:

I just added it to my user profile.

Actually nvm, I've seen some gameplay and it doesn't look different at all from any of the other games. Maybe someone else will bite!

Sunkern191

sonicrings wrote:

Actually nvm, I've seen some gameplay and it doesn't look different at all from any of the other games. Maybe someone else will bite!

No problem, thanks for letting me know

Rintyrocks

Sunkern191 wrote:

By club Nintendo download code, do you mean any of those games available from CN? I have around 300 coins.
@Sunkern191

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

sonicrings

Rintyrocks wrote:

Sunkern191 wrote:

By club Nintendo download code, do you mean any of those games available from CN? I have around 300 coins.
@Sunkern191

What else could she have meant?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic