MrAwesomeFalcon

MrAwesomeFalcon

1,782. Posted:

@Klimbatize mc fox has the better deal.

@McFox its a deal. Are you on reddit?
If not email me at pokemonxyfalcon@gmail.com
And we'll trade.

FC: 2165-5115-9714
Email at pokemonxyfalcon@gmail.com to add/notify me that you have/want to add me. Thanks!😘

AuthorMessage
McFox

McFox

1,783. Posted:

Nope. I'll email you. @MrAwesomeFalcon

I like tears.

Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

1,784. Posted:

/me kicks dirt. Can't believe I missed out with my amazing offer.

That said, I have the Club Nintendo Platinum award - Majora's Mask soundtrack CD - and would rather give it to someone on this site than sell it on eBay. Anyone want to make an offer for it? Email me at dgrey1000@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
chuckledarkly

chuckledarkly

1,785. Posted:

Hello!

trying hard to get premium on club Nintendo this xmass, anyone have a spare club Nintendo code they would trade for my extra Zelda a link between worlds code???

email me at: widesmile@live.ca

Edited on by chuckledarkly

chuckledarkly

AuthorMessage
AlexSays

AlexSays

1,786. Posted:

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER

Three GameCube games + GameCube controller for the Wii + GameCube memory card
Zelda: Wind Waker
Paper Mario:TTYD
Tales of Symphonia

All in great condition, can supply pics.

ALL FOR $50 INCLUDING SHIPPING (if you're semi close to Florida!). I'll happily take Amazon credit. I'll also post the ad through Amazon if that'll make you feel better about the purchase (but that's more work so I'll probably charge 5 extra bucks)

That's like 10 bucks for each game, 10 bucks for the controller and memory card, and then shipping.

You may be asking, Alex, why are you offering such a great deal? Because I like you people! (and want to get rid of these games..)

GET THIS DEAL WHILE ITS HOT

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
jdclark88

jdclark88

1,787. Posted:

New to the forum, but I am looking to make trades for hit Nintendo 3DS games!!

I don't have any games to trade, but I have a whole bunch of BRAND NEW / MINT BLU RAY MOVIES!!

I have over 420 positive feedback on eBay and over 60 positive transactions on BLURAY forum.

Very trustworthy seller/trader!

Please contact me if you are looking to trade your games for my great movies! Thanks

jdclark88

AuthorMessage
McFox

McFox

1,788. Posted:

I think we have a deal! @Chuck

I like tears.

AuthorMessage
Spencer8989

Spencer8989

1,789. Posted:

Hello there, I have 2 extra club Nintendo codes for Pokemon Y and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I want to trade them for something different, email me at cranberrywow@hotmail.com Thanks

Spencer8989
Friend Code 3797-7439-4038

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

1,790. Posted:

Hey, guys. I'm looking to sell 2 download codes, one for The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD and another for Super Mario 3D World. Neither has been redeemed yet. I want to get a physical copy of them, but I received codes for the eShop for Christmas. I'm also selling them for exactly as much as Nintendo's selling them, so they're $60 apiece. PM me on the Backloggery if you're interested, or email me at d.h.ash999@gmail.com~

(Also, you'll probably need a PayPal account to pay me).

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
svarog84

svarog84

1,791. Posted:

Hi,
I have Super Mario 3D Land download code, i would like to trade for some other eshop download code. EU only.

svarog84

AuthorMessage
wisefool

wisefool

1,792. Posted:

I am looking to trade or sell a copy of Skylanders SWAP Force for the Wii U (includes portal and two figures: Blast-Zone & Ninja Stealth Elf). I would be interested in Wii, Wii U, 3DS, or DS games. If you're interested let me know, my email is dkcr10@gmail.com. US only please.

3DS: 1075-0724-6518

AuthorMessage
Mario90125

Mario90125

1,793. Posted:

I want a download code for Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. Does anyone have one?
US only

Edited on by Mario90125

IF THEY SET THAT ANDROID FREE IT'LL BE THE END OF ALL OF US!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Goku's going to taking over for Mario, so be nice....

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
McFox

McFox

1,794. Posted:

Go lionel

I like tears.

AuthorMessage
Aviator

Aviator

1,795. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Tales of Symphonia

ALL FOR $50 INCLUDING SHIPPING (if you're semi close to Florida!). I'll happily take Amazon credit. I'll also post the ad through Amazon if that'll make you feel better about the purchase (but that's more work so I'll probably charge 5 extra bucks)

That's like 10 bucks for each game, 10 bucks for the controller and memory card, and then shipping.

You may be asking, Alex, why are you offering such a great deal? Because I like you people! (and want to get rid of these games..)

I like how you tried selling all this when I left, and all that's changed is you've dropped your price by $15.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Falchion

Falchion

1,796. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Tales of Symphonia

Would you be willing to sell just the games? No interest in memory card or controller

Falchion

AuthorMessage
Falchion

Falchion

1,797. Posted:

I am looking to sell my copy of Mega Man X for the SNES. The sticker is not in great condition but it is acceptible. I am looking for $15 eshop credit or a trade. Please contact me at ultranate74@gmail.com if interested. Pictures can be sent on request.

Falchion

AuthorMessage
Mask0Gears

Mask0Gears

1,798. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

That said, I have the Club Nintendo Platinum award - Majora's Mask soundtrack CD - and would rather give it to someone on this site thnasell it on eBay. Anyone want to make an offer for it? Email me at dgrey1000@yahoo.com if you're interested.

What would you take for that?

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage
caseymanyo

caseymanyo

1,799. Posted:

I have a super mario 3d land eshop download code (europe and australia). I would like to trade it for another download code or a £15 amazon voucher.
Email me at: casey_9@hotmail.co.uk or reply

Edited on by caseymanyo

caseymanyo

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

1,800. Posted:

Mask0Gears wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

That said, I have the Club Nintendo Platinum award - Majora's Mask soundtrack CD - and would rather give it to someone on this site thnasell it on eBay. Anyone want to make an offer for it? Email me at dgrey1000@yahoo.com if you're interested.

What would you take for that?

Email me an offer.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494