AuthorMessage

zeldafoursword

1,781. Posted:

@Mcfox sent you an email

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,782. Posted:

I have a download code for Mario's Picross with your name on it, MrAwesomeFalcon.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

nimblue

1,783. Posted:

I just got my Nintendo 3dsxl, but i live in europe, and i cant use the club nintendo codes so i'm trading a, 3ds xl and pokemon y code, for eshop games or anything!

contact me at: neftynplays@gmail.com

nimblue

AuthorMessage

McFox

1,784. Posted:

I'll offer you 4 download codes! @MrAwesome

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

AuthorMessage

MrAwesomeFalcon

1,785. Posted:

@Klimbatize mc fox has the better deal.

@McFox its a deal. Are you on reddit?
If not email me at pokemonxyfalcon@gmail.com
And we'll trade.

FC: 2165-5115-9714
Email at pokemonxyfalcon@gmail.com to add/notify me that you have/want to add me. Thanks!😘

3DS Friend Code: 2165-5115-9714

AuthorMessage

McFox

1,786. Posted:

Nope. I'll email you. @MrAwesomeFalcon

I like tears.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,787. Posted:

/me kicks dirt. Can't believe I missed out with my amazing offer.

That said, I have the Club Nintendo Platinum award - Majora's Mask soundtrack CD - and would rather give it to someone on this site than sell it on eBay. Anyone want to make an offer for it? Email me at dgrey1000@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

chuckledarkly

1,788. Posted:

Hello!

trying hard to get premium on club Nintendo this xmass, anyone have a spare club Nintendo code they would trade for my extra Zelda a link between worlds code???

email me at: widesmile@live.ca

Edited on by chuckledarkly

chuckledarkly

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,789. Posted:

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER

Three GameCube games + GameCube controller for the Wii + GameCube memory card
Zelda: Wind Waker
Paper Mario:TTYD
Tales of Symphonia

All in great condition, can supply pics.

ALL FOR $50 INCLUDING SHIPPING (if you're semi close to Florida!). I'll happily take Amazon credit. I'll also post the ad through Amazon if that'll make you feel better about the purchase (but that's more work so I'll probably charge 5 extra bucks)

That's like 10 bucks for each game, 10 bucks for the controller and memory card, and then shipping.

You may be asking, Alex, why are you offering such a great deal? Because I like you people! (and want to get rid of these games..)

GET THIS DEAL WHILE ITS HOT

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

jdclark88

1,790. Posted:

New to the forum, but I am looking to make trades for hit Nintendo 3DS games!!

I don't have any games to trade, but I have a whole bunch of BRAND NEW / MINT BLU RAY MOVIES!!

I have over 420 positive feedback on eBay and over 60 positive transactions on BLURAY forum.

Very trustworthy seller/trader!

Please contact me if you are looking to trade your games for my great movies! Thanks

jdclark88

AuthorMessage

McFox

1,791. Posted:

I think we have a deal! @Chuck

I like tears.

AuthorMessage

Spencer8989

1,792. Posted:

Hello there, I have 2 extra club Nintendo codes for Pokemon Y and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I want to trade them for something different, email me at cranberrywow@hotmail.com Thanks

Spencer8989
Friend Code 3797-7439-4038

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,793. Posted:

Hey, guys. I'm looking to sell 2 download codes, one for The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD and another for Super Mario 3D World. Neither has been redeemed yet. I want to get a physical copy of them, but I received codes for the eShop for Christmas. I'm also selling them for exactly as much as Nintendo's selling them, so they're $60 apiece. PM me on the Backloggery if you're interested, or email me at d.h.ash999@gmail.com~

(Also, you'll probably need a PayPal account to pay me).

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

svarog84

1,794. Posted:

Hi,
I have Super Mario 3D Land download code, i would like to trade for some other eshop download code. EU only.

svarog84

AuthorMessage

wisefool

1,795. Posted:

I am looking to trade or sell a copy of Skylanders SWAP Force for the Wii U (includes portal and two figures: Blast-Zone & Ninja Stealth Elf). I would be interested in Wii, Wii U, 3DS, or DS games. If you're interested let me know, my email is dkcr10@gmail.com. US only please.

3DS: 1075-0724-6518

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

1,796. Posted:

I want a download code for Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. Does anyone have one?
US only

Edited on by SuperMalleo

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

McFox

1,797. Posted:

Go lionel

I like tears.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,798. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Tales of Symphonia

ALL FOR $50 INCLUDING SHIPPING (if you're semi close to Florida!). I'll happily take Amazon credit. I'll also post the ad through Amazon if that'll make you feel better about the purchase (but that's more work so I'll probably charge 5 extra bucks)

That's like 10 bucks for each game, 10 bucks for the controller and memory card, and then shipping.

You may be asking, Alex, why are you offering such a great deal? Because I like you people! (and want to get rid of these games..)

I like how you tried selling all this when I left, and all that's changed is you've dropped your price by $15.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Falchion

1,799. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Tales of Symphonia

Would you be willing to sell just the games? No interest in memory card or controller

Falchion

AuthorMessage

Kedaj

1,800. Posted:

I refurbish Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Micro's as a hobby and I currently have a few more in stock and want to get rid of them so I can move on to refurbishing something else. I have discounted them as far as I can allow them while still making a profit on them.

At the moment, a Gameboy Advance is $65 and Gameboy Micro's is $70 each, free shipping included.

Colors I have in stock:

Gameboy Advance
Black x 3
Violet x 3
Transparent blue x 4
Orange x 1

Gameboy Micro
Red/black x 2
Pink/silver x 2
Pink/black x 1
Blue/silver x 2
Blue/black x 1

For those that want one and don't mind imperfections and would like something a little cheaper, I also have a few Gameboy Advance models that have slight defects. The defects may vary and I can take pictures for whichever ones you're interested but they range from misaligned screens or dimmer screens (some aren't as bright as they should be). They're still completely playable and will range from $40 - $50 depending on severity of the imperfections. Please refer to the purple/violet GBA picture below of what this might look like. It's very minor but I'm too lazy to fix them so you get a discount on them.

For these, the colors I have available:

Orange x 2
Black x 1
Violet x 1
Transparent blue x 1

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Don't worry about the scruffs on the GBA screens - it's a screen protector and can be peeled off. Underneath, it's 100% brand new.

Untitled

Sorry, I don't sell faceplates separately.

For reference: chargers are included with the Micro's - batteries are not included with the GBA's.

If you want games, I also have the following available. One is $10, bulk pricing is $8 each (doesn't include the Pokemon games).

Super Mario Advance
Super Mario Advance 2
Super Mario Advance 3
Super Mario Advance 4
Mario Kart Advance
Mario Pinball Land
Mario Party Advance
Super Mario Bros.
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Mario VS Donkey Kong
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy I & II
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: Lost Age
Pokemon Sapphire [copy version]
Pokemon Ruby [copy version]
Pokemon Emerald [copy version]
Pokemon FireRed [copy version]
Pokemon LeafGreen [copy version]
Pokemon Quartz [cib]
Pokemon ShinyGold [cib]
Pokemon Lugias Ocean [cib]
Pokemon Perla [cib]
Pokemon Crystal [cib]
Pokemon Arcoiris [cib]
Untitled

Common questions:

1.) How is the GBA modded?
The GBA comes installed with a Gameboy SP screen, AGS-101. Essentially the whole device is brand new as the inside components have been cleaned out and the outer casing as well as screen are new as well.

2.) How clean are the Micro's? How are they refurbished?
The Micro's are as clean as I can possibly get them. Some will have light scratches on them but I try my best to buffer them out. None of them have cracks or chips or anything like that on them. The screen is also brand new (the screen, NOT the faceplate) and the insides have been cleaned out thoroughly. I've done the same to the faceplates as well and they're very clean; however, some have very very thin scratches but you don't notice them when you're playing nor do they affect gameplay. One or two may or may not show up but I try my best to provide faceplates that are as clean as possible.

3.) Will you accept a lower amount?
No, sorry. If you factor in how much it costs for me to get the initial device, plus parts, I'm barely making a profit as is. At the moment I'm trying to recuperate my money I spent and move on to refurbishing something else.

4.) Will you accept trades?
Yes! I'm willing to trade but note I only play PC games and 3DS games so anything on Steam or whatever would be cool. Feel free to make any offers one what you think I might like.

5.) Can I trade my broken GBA for a refurbished one?
Yeah... no.

If you have any other questions, please ask! If you want to buy in person, I'm in the Seattle area, for the curious. You can test it out before you buy.

You can email me at kelsygram@icloud.com. I'm also on Reddit and Cheapassgamer.

3DS Games: Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Tales of the Abyss, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, Nintendogs + Cats

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0855-7993 | Twitter: kelsygram