Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 2,521

baba_944

I may have posted it on here, but I'm willing to trade "Harry Potter: Goblet Fire" for PC for ANY game. I want it out ASAP.

Who are you?

geneon101

sid2vicious wrote:

I have a new platinum reward from 2012 unopened for trade, I'm looking for CN codes,

you mean the poster set or mario cards?

sid2vicious wrote:

if interested pm me for details.

no ability to pm on this site

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

WolfyWardark

I'm regrettably having to sell off some of my Club Nintendo prizes due to financial troubles, and at the moment, my Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Coin is going cheap on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321662212851?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX...

I may have some more things going in the near future, like Hanafuda cards and some cool see-through playing cards, all Club Nintendo prizes.

WolfyWardark

3DS Friend Code: 2707-1589-2049 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfyWardark | Twitter:

geneon101

WolfyWardark wrote:

my Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Coin is going cheap on eBay.

sorry to hear that you had to sell it
nice that you got $52.50 out of it though

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

Marshall137

I have a Flipnote Studio 3D Code for the 3DS. Since I don't have a 3DS, I'll be willing to trade this with a Wii U game code (possibly a Mario Game). If you're interested, email me at [email protected]

Marshall137

Klimbatize

Can't people just sign up for Club Nintendo now and get Flipnote?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

SCRAPPER392

Klimbatize wrote:

Can't people just sign up for Club Nintendo now and get Flipnote?

I think so.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

djjmciv

I have a download code for Mario 64 for Wii looking to trade. (Accidently bought the game when I already had it)

djjmciv

LaserdiscGal

JonSpangler wrote:

Looking to trade Flipnote Studio for a Club Nintendo code/codes.

[email protected]

Dude it's a free game. That's like trading a cup of Air for a 1$ bill.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Klimbatize

Yeah, I'm not understanding the logic. If you don't have Flipnote, just make an account on Club Nintendo. Bam, now you have it.

And if the people who are looking to trade Flipnote for something know that people can get it by merely signing up, then they're being deceptive and trying to take advantage of others.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

LaserdiscGal

Klimbatize wrote:

Yeah, I'm not understanding the logic. If you don't have Flipnote, just make an account on Club Nintendo. Bam, now you have it.

And if the people who are looking to trade Flipnote for something know that people can get it by merely signing up, then they're being deceptive and trying to take advantage of others.

Thanks Bob, I know I can always rely on my Hetrolife Mate, Snoochie Boochies.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Klimbatize

You look different, Jay.

LaserdiscGal

Klimbatize wrote:

You look different, Jay.

Mega Stones change a man.

LaserdiscGal

JonSpangler

Amiibo wrote:

JonSpangler wrote:

Looking to trade Flipnote Studio for a Club Nintendo code/codes.

[email protected]

Dude it's a free game. That's like trading a cup of Air for a 1$ bill.

Dude you do not need to partake in the offer then. People with multiple 3DS might not want to sign up again to CN a second or third time.

CN codes are worthless if not used. If someone does not want to use them but does want flipnote then the offer is out there.

JonSpangler

Twitter:

djjmciv

Was looking for a Super Punch Out trade for Mario 64 (has the code, for the Wii)

djjmciv

PugHoofGaming

For those looking for a old fashioned 3DS XL, I'm selling my PAL Red & Black XL, complete with 4GB, an unofficial GAME charger and a red Club Nintendo charging dock.

Ebay link

(UK bidders only, I'm afraid!)

Founder & Video Producer, Pug Hoof Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/PugHoofGaming

Nintendo Network ID: WhiteSpyderZero | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic