Reel Fishing
Activision Classics

PS2:
The Sims
Tetris Worlds
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
Zapper: One Wicked Cricket
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (The disc has round trackings on it and it won't boot past the PS2 logo)
Crash Tag Team Racing
Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly

PS3:
Enchanted Arms

GCN:
Mega Man: Anniversary Collection
Metroid Prime
WarioWare Inc.

PSP:
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
SNK Arcade Classics, Vol. 1
Metal Slug Anthology
Capcom Classics Collection: Remixed
Capcom Classics Collection: Reloaded

DS:
Yoshi Touch & Go

I also would like to trade some of my games in for Wii/DSi, PSN, or XBLA points cards.

would like to have all spyro and crash bandicoot and racing and ape escape for ps1 what would you take

Edited on by T-dub

T-dub

AuthorMessage

caseymanyo

1,722. Posted:

Hey, does anyone want an animal crossing new leaf recommendation code. This code can get your anmal crossing new leaf free, if you register a 3ds. I will trade it for 11 3ds/wii games club nintendo codes or 3 wii codes or 4 3ds/xl codes. If you can mix them up to get the right number then thats ok. I need 2750 club nintendo points.

caseymanyo

AuthorMessage

zeldafoursword

1,723. Posted:

trading aura aura climber download code and any of the actual club nintendo rewards for super mettroid vc download code

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,724. Posted:

Trading fire emblem awakening and star fox 3d club nintendo codes for 2others. Email jmets012@gmail.com

jmets

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

1,725. Posted:

Bad news alert for all Nintendo 64 controller collectors... fake E3 controllers have been discovered by renowned N64 collector finngamer. Full story: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7400206/1/

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

1,726. Posted:

Email me danjackson31@hotmail.com I have Wii points for Another Code R and Resident Evil 4 First come first serve

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

megacheeseman

1,727. Posted:

does anyone want to trade club nintendo codes
im trading pikmin 3
ill only except wiiu games

megacheeseman

Nintendo Network ID: megacheeseman

AuthorMessage

zeldafoursword

1,728. Posted:

trading aura aura climber download code and any of the actual club nintendo rewards for a different download code for either wii or 3ds

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage

avhero

1,729. Posted:

Have a Hyrule Historia digital download code for Wii U.

Looking for other Wii U codes.

avhero

AuthorMessage

SirOshawott

1,730. Posted:

avhero wrote:

What kind of code would you trade for? All I can really get is Pilotwings on VC (Or the other game on Club Nintendo).

Edited on by SirOshawott

SirOshawott

AuthorMessage

tripunktoj

1,731. Posted:

Looking for an unused Hyrule Historia download code. If you have one spare, willing to trade for other eShop codes or club Nintendo unused PINS, prefer your physical copy or don't care and would kindly give it away please quote me or reply here.

Sorry for opening that topic earlier TBD, didn't know about this one, and we can keep talking about it here @avhero

Edited on by tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj

AuthorMessage

tripunktoj

1,732. Posted:

avhero wrote:

I could give you any of the club Nintendo games currently featured or club.nintendo PINs from some games. How about it?

Edited on by tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj

AuthorMessage

JonSpangler

1,733. Posted:

I have download codes for marvel comics
Infinity (1-3 and will be getting the rest)
Iron Man
Avengers
Uncanny Avengers
And some misc (contact for details)
All comics are modern/recent issues and are ongoing and can be read online and on phones/tablets.
Would like to trade them in groups by title if possible and not random issues (not counting misc).

I have a wiiu and 3ds and would like codes/pins/points related to either. I would love a digital copy of the zelda historia as well.

Jonmichaelspangler@msn.com

Thanks

JonSpangler

Twitter: spanglerjm

AuthorMessage

Kedaj

1,734. Posted:

Hi, everyone! I'm selling refurbished Gameboy Advances and refurbished Gameboy Micro's - all are in excellent condition! They all have new displays and new bodies. Some may have some slight imperfections but for the most part, they're all solid and function perfectly. The Gameboy Advances have been refurbished with backlit displays. I've attached several pictures of all the ones I currently have in stock. I also sell GBA game lots but I'm not sure how to test for authenticity; I just know they have the Nintendo seal on the motherboard and they all save and perform correctly as they should.

Games I have for sell: Super Mario Advance, Super Mario Advance 2, Super Mario Advance 3, Super Mario Advance 4, Mario Kart Advance, Mario Pinball Land, Mario Party Advance, Super Mario Bros., Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Mario VS Donkey Kong, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy I & II, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy VI, Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Golden Sun, and Golden Sun: Lost Age.

I attached a picture of some of the games.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Don't worry about the scruffs on the GBA screens - it's a screen protector and can be peeled off. Underneath, it's 100% brand new.

Untitled

Untitled

I can mix and match face plates for the Micro's, if needed. I.E a red face plate for a silver body, a blue face plate on a black body, etc.

For reference: chargers are included with the Micro's - batteries are not included with the GBA's.

Message me for prices, questions, more pictures, or email at kelsygram@icloud.com. May be willing to trade - send offers! I will ship overseas but you will have to pay for additional shipping; shipping is free by default for people that live in the United States and will be shipped via first class so you'll get everything within four days. Paypal only - protects both parties, otherwise.

Edited on by Kedaj

3DS Games: Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Tales of the Abyss, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, Nintendogs + Cats

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0855-7993 | Twitter: kelsygram

AuthorMessage

Beta

1,735. Posted:

Hey, guys! I really need a 3DS XL CN code for the Animal Crossing New Leaf promotion. The problem is, I was expecting to get my bro's 3DS XL before October 7th (which I wanted to give the AC download code to) but it won't ship before them, sadly. So, I'm asking if anyone can trade some of my games' CN codes for a 3DS XL one.
Here's the list of my unused CN codes: (Yes, you can have all 3)
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros.

There's another option, that is that you can lend me the code and I'll send you the code for my 3DS XL when it arrives (which probably be the 8th or 9th of this month), but of course I don't think anyone would want to risk and trust me, so the above is fine XD
Everything is negotiable, so I can add to my trade if I must.

Again, in HUGE need for a 3DS XL Club Nintendo code! E-mail me at bedo_aboraia@yahoo.com if interested.

Edited on by Beta

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,736. Posted:

@Beta how would i get my XL's code. Bought it a while ago but haven't entered a code...
I'm interested in the dream team code...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,737. Posted:

@Beta I don't use club nintendo, so i also have an unused CN ACNL code.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

AuthorMessage

Beta

1,738. Posted:

@Big_Boy_Chubs You can find it along with the manuals in its original box. But are you sure it's European?

Beta

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,739. Posted:

@Beta er... sorry didn't know you needed european....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

AuthorMessage

Beta

1,740. Posted:

@Big_Boy_Chubs It's alright, thanks anyway.

Beta