General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,701 to 1,720 of 2,054

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

1,701. Posted:

I have a DSiXL Club Nintendo code. This is worth 100 coins. I already put my DSiXL code in and I don't think that you could put in two DSiXL codes on the same account. Would anyone like to trade me for a total of 100 coins?

Also, does anybody know whether or not I could put in the same software twice? I have a couple of copies of games, and I would like to trade them if they do not work, but I have to know whether or not I could have more than one on the same account.

One last question, if the previous question is a "no" and I could not put in two copies of the same software, what if I have the Downloadable Version and Retail Version? I have a Mario Kart 7 code, but I'm planning on Downloading the game since I lost the actual 3DS cartridge somewhere. Could I get points for both of them? Thanks, and don't forget to give me 100 worth of points if I give you the DSiXL code.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,702. Posted:

I've been told you can enter multiple CN codes for the same game from someone in this thread, but whenever I try it doesn't work. I even have multiple 3DSes tied to my CN account.

So whenever I've tried, no, you can not enter codes for the same game twice.

As for your 100 coins, I could give you 80. Better than nothing. Email me at dgrey1000@yahoo.com if you're interested.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

1,703. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

I've been told you can enter multiple CN codes for the same game from someone in this thread, but whenever I try it doesn't work. I even have multiple 3DSes tied to my CN account.

So whenever I've tried, no, you can not enter codes for the same game twice.

As for your 100 coins, I could give you 80. Better than nothing. Email me at dgrey1000@yahoo.com if you're interested.

No thanks, I'd rather get all of my 100 coins from somebody. There are a bunch of Wii games worth 50 coins. I registered Super Mario Galaxy 2 which was 50 coins, but I haven't registered any of my other Wii Games.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,704. Posted:

Cool, good luck.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,705. Posted:

@Obito_Tennyson
You can get coins from multiple systems, but not games. I've registered multiple DS Lites, 3DS, DSi, and home consoles and gotten coins.
You have to in order to get the 90 day warranty extension.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

zeldafoursword

1,706. Posted:

trading aura aura climber download code and any of the actual club nintendo rewards for super metroid vc download code

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,707. Posted:

Anyone still offering a SMTlV club Nintendo code?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ATLUSgamer

1,708. Posted:

Anyone got a Animal Crossing:New Leaf eShop code?
I would really appreciate it!!!
Happy Gaming!!!
(^-^)
e-mail:dooney2003@gmail.com
e-mail me if you do,in exchange,Mario Golf download code from club nintendo.

Edited on by ATLUSgamer

ATLUSgamer

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3283-6395

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,709. Posted:

Anyone interested in a PAL copy of Xenoblade Chronicles? Its in good condition, has all manuals and a unused European club nintendo code. The disk is in very good condition. I can provide pictures of the game and the case and acessories if you ask.
Email me at gamingandgear123@gmail.com

Edited on by yojo

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,710. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone? ;)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,711. Posted:

I have a special offer! A free, one time code for Animal Crossing New Leaf! You just have to meet this criteria:

If your friend registers a Nintendo 3DS XL system between 23:01 (UK time) on 5th August and 22:59 (UK time) on 5th October 2013, and enters the Recommendation Code before 22:59 (UK time) on 5th October 2013, he/she will be eligible to claim a free Download Code for Animal Crossing: New Leaf on Nintendo 3DS!

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

zeldafoursword

1,712. Posted:

just for 3 days! new super mario bros u club nintendo code, aura aura climber download code and any actual club nintendo reward all for a super metroid download code :)

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage

Buzkeel

1,713. Posted:

I will give a netflix,hulu+,cheapassgamer,minecraft.net, and an asr-games.net account for a $50 prepaid card for 3ds eshop

Buzkeel

AuthorMessage

otik_27

1,714. Posted:

I have mario golf download code(US), would like to trade for
fire emblem club nintendo code(US).

email me at neo_davao@yahoo.com

otik_27

AuthorMessage

kagenn

1,715. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone? ;)

Are you willing to trade off your FE:A code for steam games instead?

kagenn

AuthorMessage

kagenn

1,716. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone? ;)

Are you willing to trade off your FE:A code for steam games(keys) instead?

kagenn

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,717. Posted:

Sorry, I already used the FE:A code which is why I'm looking for the SMTlV one.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kagenn

1,718. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry, I already used the FE:A code which is why I'm looking for the SMTlV one.

Oh I see, well, I'm still currently on the lookout for FE: A keys myself. Good luck to you.

kagenn

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,719. Posted:

how do you check the code if its downloaded?

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

T-dub

1,720. Posted:

I have an excellent shape n64 control deck and power pack no av cable controller or games for it but had it hooked up with cords from my complete n64 and a cart in it and it works beautifuly also has a expansion pack in it i want to trade for ds games or ps2 games and maybe 64 games if there decent

T-dub