Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 2,521

unrandomsam

OracleOfTruth wrote:

Does anyone have any leftover $5 eShop codes from the Digital Deluxe promotion? If so, I'd like to trade a download code for Kirby's Dreamland 3 or Super Mario Kart in exchange for one.

I am almost certain that they are locked to the nnid that that earned the points.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Justlink

unrandomsam wrote:

OracleOfTruth wrote:

Does anyone have any leftover $5 eShop codes from the Digital Deluxe promotion? If so, I'd like to trade a download code for Kirby's Dreamland 3 or Super Mario Kart in exchange for one.

I am almost certain that they are locked to the nnid that that earned the points.

I can confirm they are not locked to accounts

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Justlink

Odnetnin wrote:

Hope you get the email thing sorted out. I've decided to remove mine since apparently some jerk is pranking people with them.

I am also interested in the soundtrack CD, and I am willing to make an offer. Perhaps using a different communication method!

If you live in US, i'll strike you a deal using miiverse or email, in which you email me first.

LaserdiscGal

unrandomsam wrote:

OracleOfTruth wrote:

I can also confirm that you are wrong- as I get games for my siblings constantly.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

unrandomsam

Pokefraker wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

OracleOfTruth wrote:

I can also confirm that you are wrong- as I get games for my siblings constantly.

Maybe it is wrong but this is what it says on the site.

"To collect points, you need to take the following steps

Create a Nintendo Network ID on your Premium Pack Wii U console and accept the Nintendo Network Agreement and Nintendo Network Privacy Policy.
Start Nintendo eShop on your Premium Pack Wii U console with the user linked to the Nintendo Network ID you created.
Purchase downloadable software or add-on content, or redeem download codes for downloadable software or add-on content (download codes may be purchased at retail).

*Points will be tied to your Nintendo Network ID. Points cannot be transferred to another person or another Nintendo Network ID."

Ok so the codes themselves are not locked. Not something I ever needed to find out.

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

LaserdiscGal

unrandomsam wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

OracleOfTruth wrote:

Maybe it is wrong but this is what it says on the site.

"To collect points, you need to take the following steps

Create a Nintendo Network ID on your Premium Pack Wii U console and accept the Nintendo Network Agreement and Nintendo Network Privacy Policy.
Start Nintendo eShop on your Premium Pack Wii U console with the user linked to the Nintendo Network ID you created.
Purchase downloadable software or add-on content, or redeem download codes for downloadable software or add-on content (download codes may be purchased at retail).

*Points will be tied to your Nintendo Network ID. Points cannot be transferred to another person or another Nintendo Network ID."

Ok so the codes themselves are not locked. Not something I ever needed to find out.

Ah yeah the points are not moveable

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Freeon-Leon

Guys, I need some advice.

Do you think Metroid Prime Trilogy can get more expensive with the years? A guy gives me around US$100 for it and I don't know if I should sell it or not...

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Auracle

Glad to know the codes are exchangeable.
Anyways, it doesn't have to be a Digital Deluxe code specifically. I just thought that would be convenient for some. If anyone's interested in my previous offer, let me know. If no one is, that's fine, too.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Beta

Hi, guys! I was wondering, would anyone be willing to trade a 10GBP PSN card for 2 5GBP codes from the Premium Promotion plus 2 codes for the MH4U demo?

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

Justlink

Jahir wrote:

Guys, I need some advice.

Do you think Metroid Prime Trilogy can get more expensive with the years? A guy gives me around US$100 for it and I don't know if I should sell it or not...

@Jahir Sell it, its only worth $40 at Gamestop.

TriforceShoe

I've got 3 PAL MH4U demo codes, looking to trade for a Smash Bros. 3DS Club Nintendo pin. Quote me or message me on Miiverse if you're interested. Much thanks in advance!

TriforceShoe

Switch Friend Code: SW-3289-2843-4401 | 3DS Friend Code: 3582-9831-7405 | Nintendo Network ID: Triforce-Shoe

Megaman007

sold

Edited on by Megaman007

What do you eat for breakfast? Pokemon Eggs !

JonSpangler

Looking for club nintendo codes (US). Willing to listen to offers for trade.
Of course anyone wanting to donate some my thanks and appreciation would be great.

[email protected]

JonSpangler

Twitter:

SinnohGeek

I'm looking for US Club Nintendo codes too. I'm getting pretty desperate, because I REALLY want the game case and the messenger bag! If you are interested in a trade (I will trade either an MH4 code or some in-game stuff like bells, Pokemon, etc.), contact me.
[email protected]
(prepares for upcoming Club Nintendo trading storm)

SinnohGeek

tripunktoj

I dont live in the US currently, I couldnt get Gamestop codes for STEAM demo. Is anyone trading for my MH4 demo, one club.nintendo game reward (80 to 200 coins) or Diancie codes? Im also looking for 100potion code from the ORAS bundle so I caould also trade for that. Quote me or mail me to tripunktoj (at) hotmail. Asking for NA codes, offering NA.

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

arsoneycad

i have 2 NA MH4U codes, and should theoretically have a flipnote 3d code in the near future.
Looking for NA CN codes, especially if anyone has a Smash Bros Wii U PIN.

arsoneycad

pnewelljr

[US] [W] Wii U & 3DS Game Codes (INC CN Point Buys) [H] Paypal

Just got a Wii U and 3DS, looking for any and all codes for first party, current generation games for either system. Club Nintendo buys with points are fine too.

Can pay via Paypal. New here, nice to meet everyone!

pnewelljr

Klimbatize

@Sergio151 I do, but I'm already slates to get Flipnote Studio. I'd trade it for some CN codes if you have any.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Chaoz

Can anyone confirm that a DS Lite CN code works because I don't see them on the Eligible Product list. If they do work can anyone trade a Super Mario 64, Golden Sun, or Twin Bee code for it?
Email: [email protected]

Edited on by Chaoz

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

geneon101

[NA] [H] Pokémon X & Y club.nintendo PIN (40+10 coins each) [W] other club.nintendo PINs
message me on facebook, steam, or leave a reply below

Edited on by geneon101

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic