Plusle

1,641. Posted:

SM3DL AND FzeroGX for Ki:U. Really want this game. :p

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,642. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

I am trading a 50$ eshop card for just the Shin Megami Tensei code + a club nintendo reward of your choice!!!

It's tough to sift through all of this, so let me get this straight.

You're offering $50 and a Club Nintendo Reward for the Shin Megami Tensei Club Nintendo code? I'm confused. When you say "code", do you just mean the Club Nintendo code?

If that's the case, I can help you out.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SilverElixer

1,643. Posted:

That's kinda why people feel it's a scam.

SilverElixer

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,644. Posted:

Ok guys special limited time offer on GC games and accessories

Wind Waker
Tales of Symphonia
Paper Mario
+
Gamecube controller for Wii (the imported Nintendo one, not the knock offs)
Gamecube memory card (how many gb or mb? who knows, I'm too lazy to look)

All for the special price of 65 bucks with shipping on me. (or like 50 bucks and shipping + packaging on you lol). So about 20 bucks for each of those games in great condition.

If interested I'll happily take Amazon credit. If anyone wants to go through a third party, I can post an ad on Amazon and link you to it.

Just let me know bros

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,645. Posted:

You had to be born in America.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,646. Posted:

Because of my charming sales ad or my great capitalist business sense?

Or my good looks? Or all of the above and sideways?

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

JordanD617

1,647. Posted:

Can anyone give me a free code for Fire emblem awakening(the club Nintendo code)?

Edited on by JordanD617

JordanD617

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,648. Posted:

Does anybody have a copy of Pikmin 1 (Region 1) for the Wii that they'd be willing to let to of? I'm willing to pay up to $25 for it.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,649. Posted:

@Torchwood, I don't have a copy, but it looks like Gamestop sells it used for $25--have you checked their store game search? Just an idea for you.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,650. Posted:

@maxcriden Yeah, I've tried that already. They don't have it at any GameStop or Best Buy stores near me. GameStop had it in stock online a few days ago, but I didn't have money at the time. :P Thanks though, I'll keep looking. Prices just aren't worth it on Amazon and eBay, I may just get a Cube version of it.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,651. Posted:

Ok guys, dropping my offer FIVE WHOLE DOLLARS

SUPER MEGA SALE OH BABY

Come get it while it's hot

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,652. Posted:

@AlexSays What are the conditions of the games? Do they come with cases and manuals? Because if so, $60 is just too good of an offer to refuse.

AuthorMessage

dch75

1,653. Posted:

If a user by the name sonicrings with the email genesisboy4@gmail.com pms you don't trade with him hes a scammer and does not have the Shin Megami Tensei 4 code. He tricked a lot of users on IGN.

Edited on by dch75

Sophisticated Deviljho hungers for business. TAKE MY BUSINESS CARDS OR I EAT YOU!!!

AuthorMessage

zeldafoursword

1,654. Posted:

trading donkey kong and aura aura climber download codes or either super punch out or star fox 64 download codes for a super metroid wii u virtual console download code! please!!! thank you

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage

uximal

1,655. Posted:

Hi guys I have a Monster hunter Recommendation Code, Anyone who wants it, Just let me know will post it. I wanted Animal Crossing, I hope I can get a trade.... so anyone?

4983-5921-3975 | Thiori. jr

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,656. Posted:

@Torchwood They come with everything. They're in good shape. Paper Mario and Wind Waker have marks or scratches in various locations, and there's evidence of some stickers being removed on the top right. Tales doesn't have either of those. There are no rips, tears, etd. though.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No my beautiful coffee table is not for sale. And lol at my shirt being in the first picture.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,657. Posted:

@AlexSays I'll bite! $60 for everything pictured and a memory card, is it? I don't get paid until next week, so would it be a problem if I waited until then to buy your stuff? I can do Paypal, but if you'd be able to post an ad on Amazon, that would be even better!

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,658. Posted:

Yep 60 bucks for everything pictured (except my shirt and the table) and the memory card.

And yep that's fine, just let me know when you're ready and I'll post the Amazon ad.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,659. Posted:

@AlexSays Alrighty, you got yourself a deal! I'll probably be ready in about 10 days.

AuthorMessage

Yzariael

1,660. Posted:

@uximal Is this a EU code? I could Trade for a Game Code for the nintendo Stars catalogue. (Not animal crossing) - that's the only Thing I got to Trade Sorry. But I would Love to have a Mh3 Code! :)

3DS FC 472579336419