Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 2,863

Megapokepaul

3ds/wiiU 50$ prepaid card anyone

MASSIVE PLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Nestalgic

mariosonic555 wrote:

I'll trade a $20 eShop code, an FE: A code, and a Gold 2013 Elite prize download code of your choice for a SMT IV CN code (US/North America). Email: grobshweeob@yahoo.com to trade.

I'm sorry but I just have to point something out here. Your trade is just a little too unbelievable for anyone to trust you because:
1. SMT costs $50.
2. If you already have FE:A (which you definitely have the code for) then it really only costs you net $20.
3. You have $20 that you're giving away.
4. You're also throwing in a download for another game.

In conclusion you are better off just buying it yourself!

Missing my NES games...

theblackdragon

as always, guys, please be careful and trade at your own risk. if a deal sounds too good to be true, go with your gut :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email jmets012@gmail.com for info or trade

jmets

jmets

3 games and 2codes for a SMT4 code

jmets

Retro_on_theGo

Ok, well for anyone that might be selling a 3DS I'm just gonna offer cash rather than games. I'm gonna just offer $105 right now for a starting point. I know that's kind of low, so if anyone's interested but feels that's too low let me know what you would prefer and I'll see if my budget can handle it.

Tasuki

@Retro_on_theGo: Are you looking for an XL or the original 3DS? Cause in a few weeks here I am thinking of upgrading my son to an XL and after I do the transfer I was more than likely going to just trade it in somewhere. If you haven't received an offer by than I will hit you up on Backloggery if you are interested.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

mariosonic555

Nestalgic wrote:

I'm sorry but I just have to point something out here. Your trade is just a little too unbelievable for anyone to trust you because:
1. SMT costs $50.
2. If you already have FE:A (which you definitely have the code for) then it really only costs you net $20.
3. You have $20 that you're giving away.
4. You're also throwing in a download for another game.

In conclusion you are better off just buying it yourself!

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Looking back at this now, it does look like a scam, but I didn't want people to think that they have lost too much when they trade, if that makes any sense.

mariosonic555

Geonjaha

mariosonic555 wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I'm sorry but I just have to point something out here. Your trade is just a little too unbelievable for anyone to trust you because:
1. SMT costs $50.
2. If you already have FE:A (which you definitely have the code for) then it really only costs you net $20.
3. You have $20 that you're giving away.
4. You're also throwing in a download for another game.

In conclusion you are better off just buying it yourself!

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Looking back at this now, it does look like a scam, but I didn't want people to think that they have lost too much when they trade, if that makes any sense.

Again the question remains why you don't just buy it yourself.

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

KingKoopah

I see that a lot of people are looking for a SMTIV code. I have one that my brother gave me, and I would like a little something, like a $5 code from the Deluxe Digital Promo. My email is kingkoopa52@outlook.com.

Edited on by KingKoopah

Hello...

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email jmets012@gmail.com for info or trade

jmets

maxcriden

I've got Zelda: Wind Waker and Zelda: Twilight Princess, GameCube versions both. It looks like you can pick them up for $30ish apiece used so I'm looking for an equivalent $60ish in trade. I am especially interested in NSMBU and NSLU. It looks like NSMBU is going for about $45 new on Amazon. I am open to eShop credit or something. I am also flexible on price. I just have these games sitting around taking up space, so I am totally open to any offers. Thanks!

Edited to add: I would also be totally open to trading just one of these games for something, if anyone is interested in only one of the games.

Edit #2: I also remembered I have a copy of Mario Galaxy, if anyone is interested.

Edited on by maxcriden

Feel free to add me!

Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email jmets012@gmail.com for info or trade

jmets

SilverElixer

Trading 3DS code
Want: Fire Emblem Awakening code and any other games that make the trade even.
I just I want the Promotion and my club nintendo account is new so any game codes or W/e will work as long as it's valid.

SilverElixer

Plusle

SM3DL AND FzeroGX for Ki:U. Really want this game.

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

Klimbatize

polpolch wrote:

I am trading a 50$ eshop card for just the Shin Megami Tensei code + a club nintendo reward of your choice!!!

It's tough to sift through all of this, so let me get this straight.

You're offering $50 and a Club Nintendo Reward for the Shin Megami Tensei Club Nintendo code? I'm confused. When you say "code", do you just mean the Club Nintendo code?

If that's the case, I can help you out.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic