General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,621 to 1,640 of 1,998

AuthorMessage

zeldafoursword

1,621. Posted:

trading donkey kong and aura aura climber download codes or either super punch out or star fox 64 download codes for a super metroid wii u virtual console download code! please!!! :) thank you

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,622. Posted:

Sooooo prepaid nintendo 50$ 3ds/wiiU card in exchange of a Shin Megami Tensei 4 club nintendo code (50 > 30)$

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,623. Posted:

3ds/wiiU 50$ prepaid card anyone

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,624. Posted:

mariosonic555 wrote:

I'll trade a $20 eShop code, an FE: A code, and a Gold 2013 Elite prize download code of your choice for a SMT IV CN code (US/North America). Email: grobshweeob@yahoo.com to trade.

I'm sorry but I just have to point something out here. Your trade is just a little too unbelievable for anyone to trust you because:
1. SMT costs $50.
2. If you already have FE:A (which you definitely have the code for) then it really only costs you net $20.
3. You have $20 that you're giving away.
4. You're also throwing in a download for another game.

In conclusion you are better off just buying it yourself!

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,625. Posted:

as always, guys, please be careful and trade at your own risk. if a deal sounds too good to be true, go with your gut :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,626. Posted:

hmmm, I'm just gonna ask. Anyone selling a good condition 3DS cheap? Or at least cheap-ish?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,627. Posted:

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email jmets012@gmail.com for info or trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,628. Posted:

3 games and 2codes for a SMT4 code

jmets

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,629. Posted:

Ok, well for anyone that might be selling a 3DS I'm just gonna offer cash rather than games. I'm gonna just offer $105 right now for a starting point. I know that's kind of low, so if anyone's interested but feels that's too low let me know what you would prefer and I'll see if my budget can handle it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,630. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Are you looking for an XL or the original 3DS? Cause in a few weeks here I am thinking of upgrading my son to an XL and after I do the transfer I was more than likely going to just trade it in somewhere. If you haven't received an offer by than I will hit you up on Backloggery if you are interested.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,631. Posted:

@Tasuki I'm looking for an original 3DS so that works. Thanks for the offer!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,632. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Ok sounds good I will let you know when I go ahead and do that and see if you are still interested in it then.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

mariosonic555

1,633. Posted:

Nestalgic wrote:

I'm sorry but I just have to point something out here. Your trade is just a little too unbelievable for anyone to trust you because:
1. SMT costs $50.
2. If you already have FE:A (which you definitely have the code for) then it really only costs you net $20.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Looking back at this now, it does look like a scam, but I didn't want people to think that they have lost too much when they trade, if that makes any sense.

mariosonic555

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,634. Posted:

mariosonic555 wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

1. SMT costs $50.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Looking back at this now, it does look like a scam, but I didn't want people to think that they have lost too much when they trade, if that makes any sense.

Again the question remains why you don't just buy it yourself.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

KingKoopah

1,635. Posted:

I see that a lot of people are looking for a SMTIV code. I have one that my brother gave me, and I would like a little something, like a $5 code from the Deluxe Digital Promo. My email is kingkoopa52@outlook.com.

Edited on by KingKoopah

Hello...

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,636. Posted:

@kingkoopah I emailed you so if you still have it

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,637. Posted:

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email jmets012@gmail.com for info or trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,638. Posted:

I've got Zelda: Wind Waker and Zelda: Twilight Princess, GameCube versions both. It looks like you can pick them up for $30ish apiece used so I'm looking for an equivalent $60ish in trade. I am especially interested in NSMBU and NSLU. It looks like NSMBU is going for about $45 new on Amazon. I am open to eShop credit or something. I am also flexible on price. I just have these games sitting around taking up space, so I am totally open to any offers. Thanks!

Edited to add: I would also be totally open to trading just one of these games for something, if anyone is interested in only one of the games.

Edit #2: I also remembered I have a copy of Mario Galaxy, if anyone is interested.

Edited on by maxcriden

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,639. Posted:

jmets

AuthorMessage

SilverElixer

1,640. Posted:

Trading 3DS code
Want: Fire Emblem Awakening code and any other games that make the trade even.
I just I want the Promotion and my club nintendo account is new so any game codes or W/e will work as long as it's valid.

SilverElixer