Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,521

LaserdiscGal

Enjoy!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

KoiKazma

I can get you any Pokemon (Shiny and Perfect IV's), any game from the NA Club Nintendo (even multiple games and physical rewards), two Tomodachi Life Move In codes, and more!
I'm just looking for NA eShop credit for the Fantasy Life DLC You can contact me at [email protected]

Edited on by KoiKazma

"Koi Koi!"
I don't play to win, I play to make myself and others laugh and have a good time.

Twitter:

tripunktoj

Hi!

If you mail me to tripunktoj (at) hotmail.com an unused code for the Ocarina of Time costume set and/or the Twilight Princess costume set, according to Nintendo's press releases http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=41953 , support page and descriptions of the youtube videos for this DLC http://youtu.be/R-JAlvTB9uc , this costume sets arent exclusive and will be sold to in the near future, but some of the stuff I offer doesnt and its becoming rarer(shiny Gengar)

I'll reply you with any of this, you chose (let me know what youd like when sending me the code I ask for)
-Unused download code for any game you chose being offered at the time of your PM as a club.nintendo reward https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do
-Unused rare Gengar sleeve code exclusive to the pokemon trainer club members on the Pokémon TCG Online PC/Tablet game.
-Unused serial download code for Shiny Gengar on Pokémon X/Y, hurry they are becoming scarce, I've only a couple of them, and they expire this Sunday October 26th, this maybe your last chance, dont miss it!

If you have any questions or would like to offer or ask for something else, please be sure to mail me reply here quoting, or mentioning me with @tripunktoj. Asking for american codes, offering american codes.

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

jump

Evermore wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone who lives in UK, I am willing to offer £10.00 If you help me to buy a specific game "The World Ends With You" for Nintendo DS, brand new, factory sealed, NTSC or PAL region.

I live in Brazil and can't do that. I have already searched on eBay, no one from UK offering. United States offerings does not interest because of bad USPS shipping service.

How will be the deal? Simple.

Locate the game, following the condition mentioned above, at your local retail store. Maybe GAME? Maybe you favourite one? You choose. Then, let me know the price and I will pay by PayPal the full price of the game, plus shipping by Royal Mail plus your hard-earned £10.00. Receive my payment, you buy the game, ship to me by Royal Mail and that is it.

The only condition is: must have a confirmed PayPal account.

Thank you very much.

You wont find a new sealed copy for £10, they sold out years ago and the odd one that does pops up new and sealed goes for at least £20 and more realisticly £30 since it's so rare. Just settle for a 2nd hand one that goes for around £15 like I had to.

edit sorry mis-read your post and though you were after it for £10

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

KoiKazma

I'm looking for one Club Nintendo game code, doesn't matter which game! I can get you any pokemon, including the shiny gengar event gengar, and any legendary (with perfect IV's and/or shiny) etc., I can also get you Tomodachi Life Move In codes, and more! Email me at [email protected]

"Koi Koi!"
I don't play to win, I play to make myself and others laugh and have a good time.

Twitter:

KoiKazma

Come this Thursday, I'll be able to trade the SSB4 Poster Set from Club Nintendo! I'm looking for NA eShop credit! Contact me at [email protected]

"Koi Koi!"

Twitter:

KickButt_Gaming

Anyone know a good virtual console game under $8 someone could get me if i buy something for them off club Nintendo?

I got 225 well more than enough to get ANY, reward on that list.

Im preferably looking for kirby deluxe fighters US.

But im ALWAYS open for a offer.

DON'T OFFER ME POKEMON.

No Pokemon in a video game that's about 24 kb of data isn't worth not a penny at all, not one cent.

Edited on by KickButt_Gaming

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

martinskrtel37

Anyone wanna trade Twilight Princess Wii for Twilight Princess GCN?

Just putting it out there...

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

dunelm

has anyone got an eu 3ds club nintendo code. i can trade for pokemon (i have a level 100 snorlax i can trade)

dunelm

markvn

In the past I had several situations in which I had multiple normal 3DS Black codes here, which I gave to others during promotions, since you can only link one of these to your Club Nintendo. I was wondering if there's someone at the moment who also has a spare code (of a different type 3DS) to share with me, so I can take advantage of the game promotion of Club Nintendo EU right now.

I can give you a code for the Shiny Gengar with Mega Stone from the Pokemon promotion in exchange for the 3DS code (:

I like to help people with such things, so I just hope someone can help me out right now

Edited on by markvn

markvn

IncredibleSamon

I'm looking for Ocarina of Time for the N64 with manual and box
Quote me with an offer please!

IncredibleSamon

tripunktoj

Hello! I have a couple OR AS special demo codes left unused, if anyone wants one Ill exchange it for club.nintendo.com downaloadable rewards, mainly unused codes for "Tokyo Crash Mobs" or "PictureBook Games" (Asking for american codes, offering american codes) If anyone is interested quote me or just mail me to tripunktoj (at) hotmail.com

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

sonicrings

Hey! I have some Pokemon OR/AS Demo Codes (NA) and a Shiny Gengar with Mega Evolution Stone Mystery Gift (EU) code that I'd like to trade for Club Nintendo codes, or downloadable game rewards. I also accept paypal. Let me know if anyone's interested!

POKEMON OR/AS DEMO
SHINY GENGAR MYSTERY GIFT

Edited on by sonicrings

Want me to backup your Game Boy and Gameboy Color game save files? You do if you don't want to lose your childhood memories when your save battery dies! Continue your games on emulators forever with my unique backup services! Send me a PM!

LaserdiscGal

sonicrings wrote:

PM ME

You do realize Nintendo Life doesn't have a PM system. Please read the rules before you create a account just to unload your crap.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

sonicrings

Pokefraker wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

PM ME

You do realize Nintendo Life doesn't have a PM system. Please read the rules before you create a account just to unload your crap.

Wow, I had no idea a forum-based site without a PM system existed.
I also had no idea someone would get pissed at me from that post.

Edited on by sonicrings

Want me to backup your Game Boy and Gameboy Color game save files? You do if you don't want to lose your childhood memories when your save battery dies! Continue your games on emulators forever with my unique backup services! Send me a PM!

LaserdiscGal

@sonicrings

We have no PM system so we can keep down harassment and the amount of things that need to be monitored.

If you're going to join just read the rules, it's not difficult.

If you want to make money off of things you got for free I suggest This

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

sonicrings

Pokefraker wrote:

@sonicrings

We have no PM system so we can keep down harassment and the amount of things that need to be monitored.

If you're going just read the rules, it's not difficult.

If you want to make money off of things you got for free I suggest This

I ctrl-f'd the rules, found nothing about private messages.

Edited on by sonicrings

sonicrings

Have 1 left of the following:

POKEMON OR/AS DEMO
SHINY GENGAR MYSTERY GIFT

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic