Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 161 to 180 of 2,521

megaboomface2

@ EVERYONE sorry i wont quote unless needed

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Good

@megaboomface2, How about December 14. I could wait until then maybe the 350th game will be out by then.

Edited on by Good

Good

megaboomface2

@good ill try who is oakland up against next in football

Edited on by megaboomface2

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe

megaboomface2

@good thats how i get my money i bet on stuff and i get 5 dollars a week

[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe

megaboomface2

@good i just got me a free copy of metroid prime after trading my copy of demos[for the gamecube] but what europe games our on the wii shop channel ill happily trade

[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe

Good

@megaboomface2, You earn $5 a week from betting? Whoa! Well If you make $25, in five weeks which would be New Years Day of 2010 five weeks from now then could you gift me a Virtual Console game. It would make a nice New Years present. I also changed my mind on A Boy and His Blob. I'll tell you what game I want before January 1. I'll mail my Metroid Prime game after you gift me a Virtual Console game.

Edited on by Good

Good

megaboomface2

@ good i decided that can you get me just devils world for nes on the vc i dont want metroid prime anymore [already got trillogy the other day] so just get me a Europe vc game for nes

[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe

Terra

I have a copy of Tekken 4 (PS2, No Instructions) up for trade. Anyone interested?

Terra

Twitter:

Lionsshare

I am looking for a copy of Super Paper Mario.

I would trade the following for it:
Final Fantasy VII PS1 greatest hits version (with the green stripe)
Madworld (Wii, duh)
Final Fantasy XII
Rune Factory Frontier

One of those for SPM. Any Takers?

Lionsshare

dsandwii

i will trade legend of zelda twilight princess and battle of the bands

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart
i dont have my wii working right now

Masticore

I would like to trade Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL) against New Super Mario Bros Wii or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition.

Masticore

Odnetnin

Does anybody have Henry Hatsworth for DS? I'd be willing to trade another DS game or a VC/WiiWare game or two for it. If you want cash, the most I'll offer is $10-15. Also, I'm a bit wary of trading with users I don't very well or have never heard of.
If anyone has any DS or Wii games up for trade that you think may possibly interest me (assuming you know me), feel free to post them.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

mrlimbo

Is anyone aware of any other trading forums elsewhere ?

mrlimbo

Digiki

Odnetnin wrote:

Does anybody have Henry Hatsworth for DS? I'd be willing to trade another DS game or a VC/WiiWare game or two for it. If you want cash, the most I'll offer is $10-15. Also, I'm a bit wary of trading with users I don't very well or have never heard of.
If anyone has any DS or Wii games up for trade that you think may possibly interest me (assuming you know me), feel free to post them.

If I knew what you had, I'd look into trading Henry away,

Mabbit

I will trade The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for something. i never really liked the game, i was just saving it to trade when it got valuable.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Odnetnin

@Digiki Here are some DS games I might be willing to trade:
Pokemon Platinum
The Legendary Starfy
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Phantasy Star 0
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
Kirby Super Star Ultra
New Super Mario Bros.
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Mario Party DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Transformers Decepticons
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Autobots
TrackMania DS
N+
Sonic Rush
Rhythm Heaven
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Diamond
Guitar Hero On Tour
Kirby Squeak Squad (game card only)

I don't know if there's anything you'd be interested in, as I'm obviously not going to trade my favorite DS games. Remember I will treat Animal Crossing and Mario & Sonic (both Wii) as DS trades. I would gift you one or two $5-8 downloads for Henry or $10-15 instead, if you want.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Digiki

Nice list, but that makes for a hard choice, Platinum, PS0, Rhythm Heaven and Trackmania all look good.

I'll have to think this over for a lil bit.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic