Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 2,912

Nestalgic

Ampersand wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

Ampersand wrote:

Sounds good. My email address is: [email protected]

Nestalgic wrote:

Ampersand wrote:

Is anyone interested in trading a (North American) 3DS download code for one of the following (NA) download codes:
Super Smash Bros. (Wii)
WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (3DS)
Super Mario Land (3DS)
Sakura Samurai (3DS)

Do you want lost levels for link's awakening?

Ok I emailed you. Confirm and we can trade. Thanks.

I've got your mail: "Just wanted to verify this was your correct email first."

Perfect. I will send you the code for lost levels.

Missing my NES games...

Megapokepaul

@Ampersand if the zelda is still with you ill trade it for a donkey kong code

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email [email protected] for info or trade

jmets

Ampersand

polpolch wrote:

@Ampersand if the zelda is still with you ill trade it for a donkey kong code

Sorry, but the code is gone. (And I already have Donkey Kong.)

Ampersand

Megapokepaul

Who is intrested with a 3ds/wiiU prepaid card code worth 50$????

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email [email protected] for info or trade

jmets

dch75

Hello I'm new here and I have some stuff up for trade. I am looking for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Willing to trade both a 3ds XL code and any three club Nintendo rewards games . Pm me here or [email protected]

Sophisticated Deviljho hungers for business. TAKE MY BUSINESS CARDS OR I EAT YOU!!!

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email [email protected] for info or trade. 3 games 2 codes all for one code good deal. Email me for info or to trade. Please and thank you

jmets

mariosonic555

I'll trade a $20 eShop code, an FE: A code, and a Gold 2013 Elite prize download code of your choice for a SMT IV CN code (US/North America). Email: [email protected] to trade.

mariosonic555

jmets

So you're trading at least 25$ worth for 30$?

jmets

dragonl89

i bet theres a lot of these requests right now but if anyone can throw an extra Fire Emblem: Awakening code to me i would really really appreciate it. sorry if i sound like a mooch XD

dragonl89

dch75

I am looking for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Willing to trade both a 3ds XL code and any three club Nintendo rewards games . Pm me here or [email protected]

Sophisticated Deviljho hungers for business. TAKE MY BUSINESS CARDS OR I EAT YOU!!!

Megapokepaul

I am trading a 50$ eshop card for just the Shin Megami Tensei code + a club nintendo reward of your choice!!!

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email [email protected] for info or trade. Will throw in even more if I have to. I have plenty if gamestop credit so...

jmets

zeldafoursword

trading donkey kong and aura aura climber download codes or either super punch out or star fox 64 download codes for a super metroid wii u virtual console download code! please!!! thank you

zeldafoursword

Megapokepaul

Sooooo prepaid nintendo 50$ 3ds/wiiU card in exchange of a Shin Megami Tensei 4 club nintendo code (50 > 30)$

Megapokepaul

3ds/wiiU 50$ prepaid card anyone

Nestalgic

mariosonic555 wrote:

I'll trade a $20 eShop code, an FE: A code, and a Gold 2013 Elite prize download code of your choice for a SMT IV CN code (US/North America). Email: [email protected] to trade.

I'm sorry but I just have to point something out here. Your trade is just a little too unbelievable for anyone to trust you because:
1. SMT costs $50.
2. If you already have FE:A (which you definitely have the code for) then it really only costs you net $20.
3. You have $20 that you're giving away.
4. You're also throwing in a download for another game.

In conclusion you are better off just buying it yourself!

Missing my NES games...

theblackdragon

as always, guys, please be careful and trade at your own risk. if a deal sounds too good to be true, go with your gut :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic