jmets

1,581. Posted:

The codes are for coins and I want the SMT4 code for coins

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,582. Posted:

Ahhhhh ok sorry i thaught that they were the game codes sorry

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,583. Posted:

It's alright. Good luck with your trading

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,584. Posted:

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email jmets012@gmail.com for info or trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,585. Posted:

Soooo is anyone intrested in a 3ds/wiiu prepaid card of 50$ in exchange of some eshop game codes?????

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,586. Posted:

@Nestalgic ill give you a CN code for the lost levels are you ok??

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,587. Posted:

Prepaid card anyone????

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,588. Posted:

@jmets what do you want in exchange of the elite gold gift that is zeldaDX i am offering a CN code of pokemon white 2 or other things

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,589. Posted:

I posted this a while ago... but I have other things now, too.

-Call of Duty: Black Ops II for Wii U

-The Conduit for Wii

-An official wireless Wii sensor bar(heat warped, but still works. requires AAAs. batteries die fairly quick. Works for Wii U as well)

-AA/AAA rechargeable batteries that are basically new

-Club Nintendo large t-shirt
(washed, but never worn)

-Club Nintendo rewards(I have 1255 coins)

-Mario Kart 8 Luigi E3 race flag

-A 1080i HD digital antenna(works for TVii)

-PS3 bluray remote v1

-Links Crossbow Training(w/o Zapper)

-official Wii GCN port covers(extra parts from Nintendo)

-official Wii U stylus in a variety of colors

-A Super Mario Bros. 3 tin

-A Mario Kart DS case and a Super Mario 3D Land case(no game)

Let me know what you might have to trade.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,590. Posted:

What do you want for the club nintendo coins,??

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,591. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

What do you want for the club nintendo coins,??

It depends. I'm taking offers.Do you have a Wii, Wii U, or 3DS?

I would have to redeem the reward. Take note that I'm from the U.S.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,592. Posted:

Who is intrested in a prepaid card for both 3ds and wii u worth 50$??? I am taking offers

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,593. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

Who is intrested in a prepaid card for both 3ds and wii u worth 50$??? I am taking offers

Where are you from? It would help people help you. I was asking if you had a 3DS, Wii, or Wii U so I can see what kind of things you would trade for the eShop card.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,594. Posted:

@SCAR392 i am from lebanon but my mum was at the US for work and she baught. Me the prepaid card but i can t use it jere so i am trying to trade it for codes for the 3ds eshop worth 30$ and up

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,595. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

@SCAR392 i am from lebanon but my mum was at the US for work and she baught. Me the prepaid card but i can t use it jere so i am trying to trade it for codes for the 3ds eshop worth 30$ and up

I see. I was going to offer some 3DS rewards off Club Nintendo, but they seem to out of alot of goods at the moment...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,596. Posted:

@SCAR392 no thankyou i just want a dawnload code for games like code of princess or SMT4 or other things

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,597. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

@SCAR392 no thankyou i just want a dawnload code for games like code of princess or SMT4 or other things

EDIT: $1 = 1,486 of the Lebanese pound
How much does an eShop card cost over there?
If I spent $32 on a PAL eShop card, it would be a 25€ eShop card.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Ampersand

1,598. Posted:

Is anyone interested in trading a (North American) 3DS download code for one of the following (NA) download codes:
Super Smash Bros. (Wii)
WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (3DS)
Super Mario Land (3DS)
Sakura Samurai (3DS)

Ampersand

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,599. Posted:

Ampersand wrote:

Is anyone interested in trading a (North American) 3DS download code for one of the following (NA) download codes:
Super Smash Bros. (Wii)
WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (3DS)
Super Mario Land (3DS)
Sakura Samurai (3DS)

Do you want lost levels for link's awakening?

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,600. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

@Nestalgic ill give you a DK codes for the lost levels are you fine whith that????

I have that already. Thank you though.

Missing my NES games...