AuthorMessage

jmets

1,561. Posted:

Sakura samurai?

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,562. Posted:

Please if anyone has a SMT4 US club nintendo code email jmets012@gmail.com. I have so much to trade including games and a fea code

jmets

AuthorMessage

mariosonic555

1,563. Posted:

I'll trade a $20 eShop code, an FE: A code, and a Gold 2013 Elite prize download code of your choice for a SMT IV CN code (US/North America). Email: grobshweeob@yahoo.com to trade.

Edited on by mariosonic555

mariosonic555

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,564. Posted:

Trading a Fire Emblem Awakening code, a kingdom hearts 3d code, a donkey kong or aura aura climber download and a platinum/gold reward of your choice. All for SMT IV code. Email jmets012@gmail.com please

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,565. Posted:

Once in a lifetime offer.... please

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,566. Posted:

@jmets you can bye with the 50$ eshop card SMT4 why don t you accept since my prepaid card has a value of 50$ and SMT4 is 49.99$ AND youll get the promotin that is out right away believe me this is youre only chance to bye SMT4 and if you are intrested can you please tell me all the downloadble codes you have please cause i only want as a retail game : code of princess,tetris,tales of the abyss,and so on.............
But i don t want the mario pokemon zelda starfox cats dogs fighter nor car racing games
And as for the downloadble only game i would like a code of pokedex 3d pro and pokemon dream radar
And last from theCN rewards i want the zelda DX
I don t know if you ll accept but the prepaid card was not used for sure so anyone other than jmets who is intrested please let me know my e-mail is : chaptinipaul@hotmail.com

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,567. Posted:

All I have is 2 club nintendo codes, donkey kong/aura aura climber and an elite status reward. I'm just looking to trade all those for a shin megami tensei 4 code. If you want those for the prepaid card, fine. But that's all I have

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,568. Posted:

@Nestalgic what codes do you have please i am ready to trade anything worth 30$ and up for a 3ds/wiiU prepaid card code of 50$

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,569. Posted:

@jmets what are the club nintendo codes??

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,570. Posted:

@jmets sorry do you have other than them??please

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,571. Posted:

The club nintendo codes are Fire Emblem and kh3d

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,572. Posted:

@jmets ok deal i want the FE:A and the kingdom hearts and the donkey kong and the zeldaDX for the prepaid card is this ok???

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,573. Posted:

Yes and you do understand the fire emblem and kingdom hearts codes are club nintendo codes right?

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,574. Posted:

Its not the fite emblem awakening codes and kingdom hearts 3d codes of the games for the eshop????

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,575. Posted:

No I said this

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,576. Posted:

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email jmets012@gmail.com for info or trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,577. Posted:

What do you mean no...... What do you offer for the prepaid then

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,578. Posted:

Wait you mean the codes that you youse for coins??and you want the codes that comes with the SMT4???

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,579. Posted:

I don't believe I offered anything I told you what I have and I just want an SMT4 club nintendo code for trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,580. Posted:

Yehh ok but i just want to know if the FEA andKH3D are the codes that you enter in the eshop to bye gthe respective games or in CN to receive points and if you want the CN codes that comes with SMT4?????