Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,521

WiiWareWave

Not a retail game, just the code for 30 coins. Not the same thing lol.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Well my bad for reading wrong, but then again in my own personal opinion I would rather save up for rewards.

I am going to see if I can get a handful of 3ds game codes, what I get I will list here and they will be up for trade, if not they will be given out through a contest for all to get a chance to win!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So me and @SheldonRandoms are doing a trade
Given to me:
Mario and Donkey Kong: Mini's on the Move (His Club Nintendo Platinum reward)
Given to him
A few random games of his choice once I get codes and or a Club Nintendo game from next month's selection.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_Terror You got the name of the game wrong, it's Mallo and Expand Dong: Coconut Cream Pies on the Feature Length

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

WiiWareWave

My Geom code is about ready to expire so I'm just going to give it away for free. If anyone wants the code just PM me at my Backloggery "listed in my profile" and I'll send you the code!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

ogo79

got a clean copy of earthbound snes
and a clean copy of king of dragons snes
i have duplicates so whoever is interested let me know.
we can trade games (by the slightest chance you have the last of what im looking for and i care about quality) or we can trade money.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SCRAPPER392

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

My Geom code is about ready to expire so I'm just going to give it away for free. If anyone wants the code just PM me at my Backloggery "listed in my profile" and I'll send you the code!

Do you still have that code?

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

WiiWareWave

Yes I do! It expires tomorrow so if you want it please be quick and send me a PM at Backloggery!

Edited on by WiiWareWave

SCRAPPER392

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Yes I do! It expires tomorrow so if you want it please be quick and send me a PM at Backloggery!

I don't have a backloggery. Can you please just send it to my email? [email protected]

Thank you!

Qwest

SCRAPPER392

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Darn it I didn't see your post in time! I'm really sorry dude.

It's ok. It's only 99ยข, anyway.

Qwest

Justlink

Will Trade any club nintendo game for 5 eshop credit
Edit* lol accidentally put eshop instead of club nintendo

Edited on by Justlink

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

SCRAPPER392

Undead_terror wrote:

Anyone want to trade a code for Mario Golf for a Demon King Box code? PM me on Backloggery if you are interested.

Are you asking for Mario Golf, or Demon King Box? EDIT: I'll give you a Mario Golf code for Demon King Box, but I don't have a BL.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Undead_terror

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Anyone want to trade a code for Mario Golf for a Demon King Box code? PM me on Backloggery if you are interested.

Are you asking for Mario Golf, or Demon King Box? EDIT: I'll give you a Mario Golf code for Demon King Box, but I don't have a BL.

Ya I want MG for Demon King Box, do you have a Hotmail or gmail?

SCRAPPER392

Undead_terror wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I have live, which basically is hotmail. My email is [email protected]

I won't redeem MG until I get the code. I promise I won't screw you over.

EDIT: Let me know.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Undead_terror

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I have live, which basically is hotmail. My email is [email protected]

I won't redeem MG until I get the code. I promise I won't screw you over.

EDIT: Let me know.

Sent ya a email.

Undead_terror

Alright so me and @SCAR392 had a successful trade! also me and @SheldonRandoms had a successful trade as well! thanks guys.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic