General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 1,971

AuthorMessage

Xirion

1,541. Posted:

Seems this is a quiet thread?
Let's bumb this up :-)
No super mario bros 3 NES + ocarina of time 3D for donkey kong country code? :-)

Edited on by Xirion

Xirion

AuthorMessage

Syrup

1,542. Posted:

I'm looking to trade the following games (and other stuff!) for Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Code of Princess, Okami-den.
I have:

• Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  • Adventure Time: Hey! Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! 3DS ver. Collector's edition which includes: steel book case, sword stylus, map of Ooo, and Beastiary guide
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
  • The first six issues of the Adventure Time comic book (Issue #1 is a 4th printing, Issue #2 is a 3rd printing, and Issues #3-6 are all second print. The covers all come together to form a large interlocking image of Ooo. All issues are bagged and boarded and are in near mint condition!)

Edited on by Syrup

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,543. Posted:

I'm looking for FE:A or SMT4 code. I have a number of other codes (Tales of the Abyss, Tetris, Pilotwings, NSMB2, or DKR3D) I can trade and a download code for The Lost Levels. I'm willing to go 2 for 1 for one of the two CN codes I'm looking for. Or I'd deal all 5 codes and the game for both of them.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

zeldafoursword

1,544. Posted:

hello everyone im looking desperately for a super metroid vc download code from club nintendo for the wii u i can give you a download code for any of the actual download club nintendo rewards. thank you :)

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,545. Posted:

@Nestalgic 3ds/wii u prepaid 50$code in exchange of the tetris AND tales of the abiss codes email me @ chaptinipaul@hotmail.com if intrested i would also like any other games of value 30$ and up

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,546. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

@Nestalgic 3ds/wii u prepaid 50$code in exchange of the tetris AND tales of the abiss codes email me @ chaptinipaul@hotmail.com if intrested i would also like any other games of value 30$ and up

The only game I have is Lost Levels. The others are the CN codes for coins. I don't think that's what you want. Thanks though!

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,547. Posted:

Trading a Fire Emblem Awakening US code, a kingdom hearts 3d US code, a donkey kong / aura aura download code all for a Shin Megami Tensei US Club Nintendo code email jmets012@gmail.com for the trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,548. Posted:

Sorry idk why it posted 3 times...

jmets

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,549. Posted:

jmets wrote:

Sorry idk why it posted 3 times...

No problem You can delete any old posts you make. Just scroll over them and you get the option.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,550. Posted:

@jmets do you have any other codes i have them already im ready to trade them for a prepaid 3ds card of 50$ so you ll be able to bye theSMT4

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,551. Posted:

@jmets do you have any other codes i have them already im ready to trade them for a prepaid 3ds card of 50$ so you ll be able to bye theSMT4

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,552. Posted:

@Nestalgic ill give you a DK codes for the lost levels are you fine whith that????

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,553. Posted:

@Nestalgic what do you want in exchange of the codes that you mentioned before????

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,554. Posted:

If anyone has an extra US SMT4 club nintendo code email jmets012@gmail.com to trade. I have lots to offer including a FE:A code

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,555. Posted:

Lol I'll give you donkey kong or aura aura climber for the prepaid but I'm just right now looking for the SMT4 club nintendo code

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,556. Posted:

Trading a KH3d club nintendo code,Fire emblem awakening us code, donkey kong/aura aura climber and either sakura samurai or links awakening dx for a SMT4 club nintendo us code

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,557. Posted:

@Nestalgic but you can bye your SMT4 with the prepaid that is worth 50$

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,558. Posted:

@Nestalgic what do you want in exchange of the lost levels code please

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,559. Posted:

2 games and 2 club nintendo codes including fire emblem awakening for smt 4 club nintendo code. Email jmets012@gmail.com

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,560. Posted:

@jmets you don t want the prepaid card code its 50$ and you will be able to bye your SMT4 and if you link your CN account to your 3ds you ll gain the coins anyways cause iam just asking for games other than the ones that you are proposing and it could be more than 30$
@Nestalgic what do you have to offer in exchange of the prepaid 3ds 50$ card?????!!!???!!!???