General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,986

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,521. Posted:

I'm still looking to move my Mario Bros. Lost Levels (US) download for either a different download or even a CN code. Let me know if you are interested.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,522. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

k8sMum wrote:

what/how much to you want for PM:Thousand Year Door?

Probably $25 and I'll take care of shipping (assuming its reasonable.. lol). Seems to be just below the rate they're going for on Ebay and this one is in great condition. Plus 25 is an increment of Amazon credit which is easy to send.

@AlexSays Did @k8sMum end up buying Paper Mario from you? If not I'll take it for $25. Also, out of curiosity, how much would you charge for the bundle of all three GameCube games?

Also, I'm assuming no one wants to give me games/cash for my old Bionicles... Yeah... I really need to set up an eBay account so I can get rid of those.
Also if you somehow happen to be really into Bionicles, Alex, I'll give you a crap-ton for a game or two. Sadly, I'm only kind of joking.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

1,523. Posted:

@odnetnin: it's a good price but i can't do it right now. i hope it is still available for you!

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,524. Posted:

@k8sMum Definitely not trying to steal it from you or anything. You asked first, so just let me know if you change your mind before Alex chimes in.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

1,525. Posted:

go for it! it will be awhile before i have funds available for more games and then they will be going for the new mario/luigi dream team (2 copies) and rune factory 4, so it's all good, lol.

Edited on by k8sMum

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Andyv01

1,526. Posted:

Greetings all, based in UK and new to all this malarkey but...

Looking to trade :
Clash of Heroes, The World End's with You, Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Metroid Prime Hunters, Starfox Command: All on DS

Looking to Swap for:
Ghost Trick, Phantom Hourglass, Bowser's Inside Story, Last Window... or anything else ridiculously ambitious : ) RPG's and story based would be nice, make me an offer! Trade and Exchange shops offer very little and frankly it'd be nice to just swap software with local Nintendo fans.

Ta !

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

樹懶です!

AuthorMessage

needler420

1,527. Posted:

I have a Factory sealed batman arkham city GOTY PS3 http://bimg2.mlstatic.com/-batman-arkham-city-goty-juego-del-...
Shipping from FL
I have feedback on CAG (cheapassgamer)

I want NES/SNES/N64 games
Gameboy ( any Gameboy I have none)
club Nintendo promos
N64 swag
I can also add amazon credit to even the deals.

Edited on by needler420

needler420

Twitter: needler420

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,528. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

@AlexSays Did @k8sMum end up buying Paper Mario from you? If not I'll take it for $25. Also, out of curiosity, how much would you charge for the bundle of all three GameCube games?

Also, I'm assuming no one wants to give me games/cash for my old Bionicles... Yeah... I really need to set up an eBay account so I can get rid of those.
Also if you somehow happen to be really into Bionicles, Alex, I'll give you a crap-ton for a game or two. Sadly, I'm only kind of joking.

@Odnetnin Hey I'd probably bundle all three together for $75.

I added you on BL though so we can do Paper Mario for $25. And no, I'm afraid I'm not into bionicles.. haha

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

GazaIan

1,529. Posted:

Hey everyone! I have two copies of Nintendo Land. Both are like new. I was rage bidding on ebay and didn't think I would win them, since I had lost the 20 previous bids... But that wasn't the case now. I've won three of them. I'm keeping one copy, and want to get rid of the other two. Any takers? PayPal only, I'll cover shipping costs. You can buy one copy for $20, or both for $32.

If this is of any help, here's some eBay reviews from me, just to show that I'm a good guy;
http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/gazaian (I don't know how I ended up on the eBay motors site, but it seems like it still shows my feedback either way).

(also posted this on Reddit btw, I'm desperate to get these out of here).

Also a picture from my Twitter of the two games, just for further verification. https://twitter.com/GazaIan/status/352995287880564737

Would anyone like it? I'm really just trying to get these games sold.

GazaIan

AuthorMessage

Flynn

1,530. Posted:

Does anyone have Xenoblade? I'll pay. Nothing over $60 though...

Edited on by Flynn

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
2.)FE:A
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2091-7769 | Nintendo Network ID: Linkmaster1994

AuthorMessage

Ludicoloishome

1,531. Posted:

Nestalgic wrote:

I'm still looking to move my Mario Bros. Lost Levels (US) download for either a different download or even a CN code. Let me know if you are interested.

i got an extra code for mario party 2 and art style pictobits (both US) if you're willing to trade

Ludicoloishome

AuthorMessage

Xirion

1,532. Posted:

Hey guys!
I'm trying to join the Nintendo Club but I don't have any product codes. (I bought ocarina of time and mario kart 7, both with no codes)
Is it possible for someone to gift me a code? Any help would be much appreciated!! :-)

-Xirion

Xirion

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,533. Posted:

Ludicoloishome wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

i got an extra code for mario party 2 and art style pictobits (both US) if you're willing to trade

I have both of those already. Can you get me an Aura Aura Climber code from CN?

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,534. Posted:

hey guys i have a 3ds/wii u 50$ prepaid card from the usa and i live in lebanon so it doesn t work and i was wondering if anyone of you could give me a downloadable code for fire emblem awakening and pokemon dream radar in exchange of the prepaid card code but feel free to propose codes for any games on the eshop and try to make it more than 40$ so i don t loose much thanks.....ohh and please if you do want this offer be sure to wright me via e-mail at chaptinipaul@hotmail.com

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,535. Posted:

ohh and i would appreciate a downloadable code for the new shin megami tensei 4 if you could in exchange of the 3ds/wii u prepaid 50$ code

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,536. Posted:

Trading a Fire Emblem Awakening code for a shin megami tensei iv code

jmets

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,537. Posted:

please someone accept i am desperate .................

AuthorMessage

Xirion

1,538. Posted:

I am willing to sell/trade The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. (EDIT: I also got Oblivion 5th year anniversary edition for the PS3 + Gradius and Super Mario Bros 3 and some other games for NES)
I'd love to trade it /them for Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (or Luigi's Mansion 2), preferably as in digital form, but any form will do (Been drooling for that one since the launch)
Shipping from Finland if anyone's interested! :-)

Edited on by Xirion

Xirion

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,539. Posted:

Trading donkey kong or aura aura climber for a gsm of equal value email jmets012@gmail.com

jmets

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,540. Posted:

jmets I emailed you about both the FE code and the Aura Aura game.

EDIT: I can trade anyone a Tales of the Abyss, Tetris, Pilotwings, NSMB2, or DKR3D code for a FE:A code.

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...