General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,974

AuthorMessage

GotBoost

1,501. Posted:

Still looking for someone to trade a Club Nintendo code. I have an extra New Super Mario Bros North American code. If anyone wants to trade it for something like a Mario Kart DS CN code, email me at thunderstarz551@yahoo.com

3DS FC: 1950-8194-6818

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8194-6818

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,502. Posted:

Trading a Fire Emblem Awakening US US club nintendo code for another code. Email jmets012@gmail.com if you wanna trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,503. Posted:

Syrup wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Syrup uh... Looking through my stuff right now and that's all I got unfortunately. I recently traded in some games so that's bad timing. Wild trading it for The World Ends With You make a difference?

Alrighty, let's trade. (You're talking about Star Fox 64 3D for TWEWY, right?)

Yep that's right. Unfortunately, I just remembered I won't be able to until July 12th since I'll be leaving today. Ay chance you can hold on to it until then?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Qazwet

1,504. Posted:

scrange wrote:

I have a Lego city undercover chase begins code and a paper Mario sticker star code to trade.want to swap for another code from the so many games promotion but not Luigis mansion or Lego City of course

Hey do you wanna trade?? I want the lego city code and I will give you the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon code for the 3ds!! Deal?? Send me a message if you want to trade!!

Qazwet

AuthorMessage

Syrup

1,505. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Syrup uh... Looking through my stuff right now and that's all I got unfortunately. I recently traded in some games so that's bad timing. Wild trading it for The World Ends With You make a difference?

Alrighty, let's trade. (You're talking about Star Fox 64 3D for TWEWY, right?)

Yep that's right. Unfortunately, I just remembered I won't be able to until July 12th since I'll be leaving today. Ay chance you can hold on to it until then?

Sure, no problem at all.

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,506. Posted:

Trading a US fire emblem awakening code

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,507. Posted:

Looking for an unused club nintendo us code. If you gave one email jmets012@gmail.com for trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,508. Posted:

If someone gives me a club nintendo code I'll buy you a club nintendo game (link n launch, metroid 2, super mario bros 3 and f-zero x

jmets

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,509. Posted:

@jmets I emailed you. Subject line: Club Nintendo code.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Fuxetan

1,510. Posted:

I'm interested in a european 3ds club nintendo registration code, you can register the same code with up to 8 3DS' so if you have already used it, it still works 7 more times.

EDIT: Okay, i misunderstood this, it says "You can link the same Club Nintendo account on up to eight Nintendo 3DS systems." So if someone has a club nintendo account with a 3DS that was registered June 3rd 2013 or later that i can borrow to register monster hunter 3 on that would be extremely nice.

If this works i even think you would be able to download monster hunter on your 3DS as well. (Nevermind on this one, all content is apparently console locked)

EDIT2: I also have an Animal Crossing New leaf code that is eligible for use with with the "So Many Games!" promotion Nintendo is having now that i'm willing to give to the person that can borrow me a Club Nintendo account with a 3DS registered on it.

Edited on by Fuxetan

Fuxetan

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8511-2378

AuthorMessage

Charizord

1,511. Posted:

I have spare NA club nintendo codes for
Mario kart DS
Pokemon soulsilver

If anyone has codes of equal coin value in return then contact me at: gamesx99@gmail.com

ASAP

Edited on by Charizord

Charizord

AuthorMessage

Charizord

1,512. Posted:

please someone :( I'm so close to platnium

Charizord

AuthorMessage

ando82

1,513. Posted:

Hello friends

Any friendly gamer here (EU) that already have registred their copy of mh3u for 3ds and have recieved the recommendation code that you could give to another person in need? =)

I just bought a 3ds xl and would love to have mh on the fly.. this promotion, only EU, makes it possible to share this code to a friend... a free download is then possible for the person in luck

Thank you guys

Andreas

ando82

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,514. Posted:

Charizord wrote:

please someone :( I'm so close to platnium

I emailed you. Subject line: Club Nintendo Code.

Forgot to put any indication in the email it was me, though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

1,515. Posted:

@AlexSays have you sold that Xenoblade yet?

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,516. Posted:

No but I think I'm finally going to play it now. I'll probably hook my Wii up later this week.

I'll post back here in like a week if I still want to get rid of it. If not, I'll probably just keep it and play it.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

1,517. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

No but I think I'm finally going to play it now. I'll probably hook my Wii up later this week.

I'll post back here in like a week if I still want to get rid of it. If not, I'll probably just keep it and play it.

No problem, let me know.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,518. Posted:

I might be willing to trade my copy of Final Fantasy IX for the PS1 for Animal Crossing City Folk NTSC. I'll have to think it over some more as this would require us mailing the games to each other.

Edited on by Neko_Rukiafan

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com
50,000+ Posts
485 Reviews
4,400+ News Articles
420+ Exclusive Articles And Features
311 Members
810+ Twitter Followers!
800+ Facebook Likes!
http://www.wiiwarewave.com/t4311-interview-a-discussion-with-jools-watsham-from-renegade-kid

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

gspro15198

1,519. Posted:

I have a code for the Monster Hunter Gift and Hunt Promo which I can't use, if anyone with a newly registered 3DS in the UK wants it let me know. it's only good till the end of the month and I don't wanna see it wasted.

my 3DS friend code is 0731-4736-5712 if you add me let me know so I can add you back :)

Twitter: gspro15198

AuthorMessage

Shambo

1,520. Posted:

ando82 wrote:

Hello friends

Any friendly gamer here (EU) that already have registred their copy of mh3u for 3ds and have recieved the recommendation code that you could give to another person in need? =)

I just bought a 3ds xl and would love to have mh on the fly.. this promotion, only EU, makes it possible to share this code to a friend... a free download is then possible for the person in luck

Thank you guys

Andreas

I believe I might be able to help, if that action is still on?

Shambo

3DS Friend Code: 0473-7756-7818 | Nintendo Network ID: Shambo