Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 2,521

Klimbatize

If anyone wants to trade eShop credit for a CN Platinum reward, email me at [email protected]. Or if you have something else to offer, I'll listen.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

zekho

i want to trade a club nintendo pin code (monster hunter 3 ultimate 3ds NA) for another club nintendo pin code with same value (40 coins).

zekho

McFox

Would anyone like Wario Land II or Paper Mario For the Wii U VC? Email me: [email protected]

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

Hypemaster

Willing to trade Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Club Nintendo Platinum code for Nintendo $20 eshop card (preferable) or $20 paypal gift

Email me at: [email protected]

Thanks

Hypemaster

zekho

McFox wrote:

Would anyone like Wario Land II or Paper Mario For the Wii U VC? Email me: [email protected]

i sent you an email, i really need paper mario

zekho

_Ampersand_

zekho wrote:

McFox wrote:

Zekho, did you already get the code?

_Ampersand_

omgitsrichie

Would anyone be interested in trading an Earthbound code for 3 of the 4 featured Club Nintendo game offers? (Kid Icarus, Metal Torrent, Donkey Kong Jr., Paper Mario). You can choose which 3. I got scammed out of my gold reward, so all I have to offer are my 660 CN coins

Edited on by omgitsrichie

omgitsrichie

zekho

_Ampersand_ wrote:

zekho wrote:

McFox wrote:

Zekho, did you already get the code?

yes , i already have the code thank you

zekho

_Ampersand_

@Zekho
That's good. That was probably the code I gave to McFox (+ another one) yesterday, but he didn't give me the code, he promised me in return. At least not yet, but he isn't answering my mails anymore. So, I don't know what to think.

_Ampersand_

megamanlego

Klimbatize wrote:

If anyone wants to trade eShop credit for a CN Platinum reward, email me at [email protected]. Or if you have something else to offer, I'll listen.

I sent you an e-mail!

megamanlego

_Ampersand_

So, I should warn you not to trade with McFox, since it seems he has no intention to give me the DKCR3D code, he promised me.

Edited on by _Ampersand_

_Ampersand_

McFox

Ampersand is a scammer.

I like tears.

Geonjaha

I have a few Steam games to trade (Terraria, Awesomenauts, Hammerwatch, FTL: Faster than Light) for any (EU) Club Nintendo code offers or gift cards. If you have any Steam games to offer, I'll check those out too.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

_Ampersand_

McFox wrote:

Ampersand is a scammer.

Haha!

@Zekho
If you have already redeemed the Paper Mario code you got from McFox, I can post the one I gave him, so you can confirm that it is the same code.
But I'm glad that at least you got the game you wanted so much. I have nothing left to offer anymore.

_Ampersand_

zekho

_Ampersand_ wrote:

McFox wrote:

Ampersand is a scammer.

Haha!

@Zekho
If you have already redeemed the Paper Mario code you got from McFox, I can post the one I gave him, so you can confirm that it is the same code.
But I'm glad that at least you got the game you wanted so much. I have nothing left to offer anymore.

i don´t know what is happening, but yeah, i already redeemed the code.

zekho

_Ampersand_

zekho wrote:

_Ampersand_ wrote:

McFox wrote:

Ampersand is a scammer.

Haha!

@Zekho

A few posts earlier I offered two game codes (one gold reward and one monthly reward from Club Nintendo) in return for one Donkey Kong Country Returns code. McFox agreed to this trade and I gave him both codes. He then offered to trade these codes in this thread, and you told him that you wanted the Paper Mario code. The Paper Mario code he gave you should be A02T-FYCP-1LTY-EV9F. Is that right? Because that was the code I gave him, but I never got the Donkey Kong Country Returns code from him.

_Ampersand_

McFox

Lol sorry man, I'll give your code sometime this week, at the moment I'm kinda busy.

I like tears.

zekho

_Ampersand_ wrote:

zekho wrote:

_Ampersand_ wrote:

McFox wrote:

Ampersand is a scammer.

Haha!

@Zekho

A few posts earlier I offered two game codes (one gold reward and one monthly reward from Club Nintendo) in return for one Donkey Kong Country Returns code. McFox agreed to this trade and I gave him both codes. He then offered to trade these codes in this thread, and you told him that you wanted the Paper Mario code. The Paper Mario code he gave you should be A02T-FYCP-1LTY-EV9F. Is that right? Because that was the code I gave him, but I never got the Donkey Kong Country Returns code from him.

yes is the same code, anyway i hope the issue is resolved

zekho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic