General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,986

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,481. Posted:

@AlexSays: Yeah, what Birdman says is right. I have seen people selling games in this thread for cash and never seen their posts edited by a mod or anything like that. I think as long as you and the buyer come to an agreement and leave NL out of it you should be ok. This thread just basically works like a classified section of your local newspaper.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Qazwet

1,482. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I have ones for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter. I don't want anything for them, I just need someone to use them so I can throw them out. I don't have time to mess with Club Nintendo...all those surveys, ugh...

You still have some of these?

Could I have them please??

Qazwet

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,483. Posted:

@Syrup Would you like Bleach Dark Souls for Luigi's mansion?
@AlexSays That's fine. People have done it before. Actually, how much do you want? I'm interested.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,484. Posted:

@Retro Probably 50, I just want to make my money back. I can't believe its going for 240 right now on Amazon. lol

I also have a few GameCube games I'm selling:
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Tales of Symphonia

All those seem to be kind of rare, but I'm willing to bundle them together for someone if they wanted them all. I'd probably take Amazon credit in exchange since there's not much I want, at the moment.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,485. Posted:

Trading metroid 2, link n launch and a club nintendo code for either 3d classics kirby or colors 3d

jmets

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,486. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

So question.. is there technically no 'selling' allowed here, only 'trading'?

I'm looking to unload my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles somehow. I'd rather not go through the trouble of listing it on a site, and I figured someone might appreciate not paying a fortune for a copy.

It has been opened, but never played so it's in as good a condition as it can be opened. I just don't want it..

i've bought games from people here before, just be careful — it's at your own risk.
whyyyyy have you not played xenoblade ;___;

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,487. Posted:

The short answer is that I'm lazy.. I probably will if nobody wants it, I just have to gather the motivation to get behind my hefty entertainment center in order to hook the Wii up.

Also this is sort of a first world problem, but my 54 inch hd screen disfigures those poor Wii games. Jaggies, jaggies everywhere.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

TheMrBiscuit

1,488. Posted:

I still have a Luigi's mansion 2, and Animal Crossing New Leaf code going! I only need 1 more code for a free game can someone please trade with me! I need a code from the so many games promotion other than: Luigi's Mansion 2, AC:NL, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! Please please please email me at Ricky_81295@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested! MUST BE A UK/EU CODE!

TheMrBiscuit

Nintendo Network ID: Rickster95

AuthorMessage

Syrup

1,489. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo, well, I'm not really a fan of Bleach or fighting games... Do you have anything that would be more suited for a casual gamer?

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,490. Posted:

Qazwet wrote:

HankToms wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I have ones for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter. I don't want anything for them, I just need someone to use them so I can throw them out. I don't have time to mess with Club Nintendo...all those surveys, ugh...

You still have some of these?

Could I have them please??

Already gave them to somebody.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TheMrBiscuit

1,491. Posted:

Hey guys I have a MH3U recommendation code on its way for anyone who is willing to trade me a Club Nintendo UK Code from this list:
-Lego City Undercover: The chase begins
-Castlevania (the new one unsure of the name)
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
-Fire Emblem: Awakening
If you are interested then please Email me at Ricky_81295@hotmail.co.uk

NOTE: To claim the MH3U code you must register a 3ds (or XL) system between the 3rd of June 2013, and July 2013

Edited on by TheMrBiscuit

TheMrBiscuit

Nintendo Network ID: Rickster95

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,492. Posted:

Just gonna go ahead and ask again: anyone have the Medabots RPG for GBA?

Syrup wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo, well, I'm not really a fan of Bleach or fighting games... Do you have anything that would be more suited for a casual gamer?

Uhhh... Want Star Fox 64 3D?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,493. Posted:

I'm willing to trade/sell a Wii U copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
I will trade it for a $35 eShop card or possibly Mass Effect 3 for Wii U.
Maybe something else, just let me know.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,494. Posted:

Sorry, for the double post... I also will sell a copy of Nintendo Land for $15, but you have to trade for Call of Duty in the same deal.
In otherwords, I will trade Call of Duty by itself, but not Nintendo Land.

I will trade both the Nintendo Land game, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for a $50 eShop card.

That saves you $5 on a used copy of Nintendo Land, and $10 on a used Call of Duty Black Ops 2 at GameStop.

I will not charge for shipping or anything, BTW.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

1,495. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

@Retro Probably 50, I just want to make my money back. I can't believe its going for 240 right now on Amazon. lol

I also have a few GameCube games I'm selling:
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Tales of Symphonia

All those seem to be kind of rare, but I'm willing to bundle them together for someone if they wanted them all. I'd probably take Amazon credit in exchange since there's not much I want, at the moment.

what/how much to you want for PM:Thousand Year Door?

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Syrup

1,496. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo, well, maybe...You wouldn't happen to have a list of games that you're willing to trade?

Thinking about trading Shadow of the Colossus for PS2. Disc is in amazing condition, as is the box and manual. I also might want to trade my copy of The World End with You and Kingdom Heart 358/2 days which includes the Game Boy Advance version of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,497. Posted:

k8sMum wrote:

what/how much to you want for PM:Thousand Year Door?

Probably $25 and I'll take care of shipping (assuming its reasonable.. lol). Seems to be just below the rate they're going for on Ebay and this one is in great condition. Plus 25 is an increment of Amazon credit which is easy to send.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,498. Posted:

@Syrup uh... Looking through my stuff right now and that's all I got unfortunately. I recently traded in some games so that's bad timing. Wild trading it for The World Ends With You make a difference?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Syrup

1,499. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Syrup uh... Looking through my stuff right now and that's all I got unfortunately. I recently traded in some games so that's bad timing. Wild trading it for The World Ends With You make a difference?

Alrighty, let's trade. (You're talking about Star Fox 64 3D for TWEWY, right?)

AuthorMessage

Qazwet

1,500. Posted:

I have luigis mansion 3ds and DKCR3D nintendo club codes for the UK and want any of the other codes from the so many games promotion!! Thanks!!

Qazwet