General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,461 to 1,480 of 1,949

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,461. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

Ok it's morning over here, but I get the feeling you've already traded. If not, e-mail mee your code and I'll e-mail you mine as soon as I receive it :)

EDIT: sorry, my email is drsquiddy@gmail.com

Yeah sorry, we already are kinda trading, turns out I can't find my 3DS PIN even though I thought I had it in the box. xP

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,462. Posted:

Trading a Fire Emblem awakening club nintendo code for one of another game

jmets

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,463. Posted:

Email jmets012@gmail.com if you're interested in the code trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

Yoshi3DS

1,464. Posted:

jmets wrote:

Trading a Fire Emblem awakening club nintendo code for one of another game

i'll trade you for 3 of my club nintendo codes if for some reason i don't manage to do the trade i'm currently involved in

Yoshi3DS

3DS Friend Code: 1220-6412-0914

AuthorMessage

TheMrBiscuit

1,465. Posted:

Hi everyone, I have a spare luigi's mansion 2, and Animal Crossing:New Leaf Club Nintendo code, I'm willing to trade for any code on the "so many games" promotion (It has to be a UK code) other than obviously luigi's mansion 2, animal crossing: new leaf and Pokemon mystery dungeon. Thanks! :D Email me: Ricky_81295@hotmail.co.uk

Edited on by TheMrBiscuit

TheMrBiscuit

Nintendo Network ID: Rickster95

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,466. Posted:

Ok yoshi let me know and email me at jmets012@gmail.com if you wanna trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

Yoshi3DS

1,467. Posted:

jmets wrote:

Ok yoshi let me know and email me at jmets012@gmail.com if you wanna trade

i'll give you my 3 club nintendo codes by the end of the day if you agree to my trade. and gmonk could i ask you to not use the club nintendo code i showed you and i'll give you the monster hunter 3 ultimate code for FREE, as i'm feeling generous:)

Yoshi3DS

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,468. Posted:

Alright I'll trade

jmets

AuthorMessage

HankToms

1,469. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I have ones for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter. I don't want anything for them, I just need someone to use them so I can throw them out. I don't have time to mess with Club Nintendo...all those surveys, ugh...

You still have some of these?

HankToms

AuthorMessage

Yoshi3DS

1,470. Posted:

jmets wrote:

Alright I'll trade

im busy right now but i promise i'll have them sent before 10pm. if you could send me yours at around that time too, that would be great :)
theoclarke1999@hotmail.co.uk

Yoshi3DS

AuthorMessage

Syrup

1,471. Posted:

I have a copy of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon that I'm thinking about trading, in case anybody is interested. I hardly ever played it, so everything is pretty much new. I also might be willing to trade my Collector's Edition of Adventure Time: Hey! Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! (Includes Enchridion steel book cover and all of the other bonuses).

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

HankToms

1,472. Posted:

I need 1 more code for the "so many games" promotion/offer. I guess no-one here is just willing and generous to give one to me?

HankToms

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,473. Posted:

Alright yoshi, will do

jmets

AuthorMessage

Yoshi3DS

1,474. Posted:

jmets wrote:

Alright yoshi, will do

ready to trade?

Yoshi3DS

AuthorMessage

jmets

1,475. Posted:

Free Fire Emblem: Awakening US code email jmets012@gmail.con

jmets

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,476. Posted:

I have Tingle's Balloon Fight for DS. It is in Japanese but plays on any DS/3DS/DSi, as DS games were region-free. The menus are in Japanese, but it is easy to navigate as there aren't many of them.

I would trade for another DS game or whatever. Open to suggestions.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,477. Posted:

@Syrup What do you want for one of those?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,478. Posted:

So question.. is there technically no 'selling' allowed here, only 'trading'?

I'm looking to unload my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles somehow. I'd rather not go through the trouble of listing it on a site, and I figured someone might appreciate not paying a fortune for a copy.

It has been opened, but never played so it's in as good a condition as it can be opened. I just don't want it..

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Syrup

1,479. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Syrup What do you want for one of those?

I'm not really looking for a specific game; It just needs to be a 3DS/DS game. Just list some games that you're willing to trade, and I'll see if there's any that I want.

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,480. Posted:

@AlexSays - I'm not sure of the "official rules" of the thread, if those exist (I checked the first post and nothing about any rules was there), but considering the high volume of trading CN Codes on the past few pages, I'm sure a video game-for-cash trade would be acceptable, provided you and the seller come to an agreement on payment and whatnot.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062