Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 2,521

Veloster

I have a DSi Ultimate Accessory Kit - 15-in-1 with a built in console sleeve, and:
Two Power A Pokemon Black and White Universal cases - you can use them with any DS model.

Both Brand New.

Looking to get rid of them, desperately, so anyone interested?
If you want to make an offer, please @Mention me so I notice you.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Ryno

Anyone interested in a CIB copy of Final Fantasy IV Advance? I bought it sill sealed and played through it once recently.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

64supermario

I love Final Fantasy IV is the Advance one pretty much the same thing?

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

@brewsky
I got:
Double Dash
Sonic Adventure 2
Kirvy Airride(players choice)
Mario Power Tennis
Bomberman Generations and Bomberman Jetters
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life
Super Monkey ball 2
Amazing Island
Simpsons Hit and run(players choice)
Pokemon Channel

email me an offer: [email protected]

EDIT: I just figured you might be interested in some other games. I can sell you Double Dash, by itself.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Yoshi

@SCAR392 One question first. Will I have to buy all of these or can I pick and choose?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SCRAPPER392

brewsky wrote:

@SCAR392 One question first. Will I have to buy all of these or can I pick and choose?

Which ever ones you want.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Yoshi

SCAR392 wrote:

@brewsky
I got:
Double Dash
Sonic Adventure 2
Kirvy Airride(players choice)
Mario Power Tennis
Bomberman Generations and Bomberman Jetters
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life
Super Monkey ball 2
Amazing Island
Simpsons Hit and run(players choice)
Pokemon Channel

email me an offer: [email protected]

EDIT: I just figured you might be interested in some other games. I can sell you Double Dash, by itself.

Ok, offer sent.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Sirius2409

Hello. I have posted this on websites like gamefaqs and reedit with no luck, hope you guys can help me. *I don't know if I'm writing on the right place; if I'm not let me know please.

Well yes, I live on Latin America and I bought 20$ US Shop card in one local store. The problem is, my Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo ID are currently configured for Canada.
I thought it would work because both are from North America, but now I know there are specific eshop Cards for Canada.
So, is someone out there willing to exchange 20$ cards? I would be forever grateful.

I'm aware I could erase my Nintendo ID and change my locations, but I don't want to lose all the downloaded games (The most important being Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies). If there is someone who knows how to change my location without losing games I would be much more grateful.

Sorry if there is any grammar or redaction mistakes, thanks for reading.

Sirius2409

Spicetoise

Recently I brought a pre-owned 3DS and pokemon X and Y. My 3DS was pre-owned therfore I don't have a code. Does anybody have any spares or is willing to trade for a Pokemon X code? I know its not worth it but reply if you happen to do so, thank you.

Spicetoise

Spicetoise

timschuerewegen wrote:

Spicetoise wrote:

Recently I brought a pre-owned 3DS and pokemon X and Y. My 3DS was pre-owned therfore I don't have a code. Does anybody have any spares or is willing to trade for a Pokemon X code? I know its not worth it but reply if you happen to do so, thank you.

I have an unused 3DS club nintendo code. I have already registered two 3DS systems on my account so I can't use the code myself since there is a two system maximum. I am willing to trade it for your unused Pokemon X code.

Whats your email?

Spicetoise

JonSpangler

Getting Mario Kart on Friday., probably downloaded barring a good deal around town.

Looking for offers to sell my code for the free game download. NA system.
If acceptable offer is found before Friday you can pick the game out of the 4 offered after it would probably be Pikmin 3.

Reasonable offers considered but not looking for Club Nintendo points or such.

[email protected]

JonSpangler

Twitter:

tink13

I have lots of things to sell but only have a slight clue as to how much everything is worth. I'd rather sell directly to collectors rather than going through ebay or the like. I was wondering if anyone could give me price checks and if anyone would be interested in buying my items.

This is a general list of what I have:

game boys and games (2 original, color, and a few others)
possibly some super nintendo games
nintendo power mags (late 80's-mid 90's)
nintendo mcdonalds type toys

tink13

FireSage777

hello everybody i just got mario kart 8 (US Wii U), but im not going to use the free game promotion from the american club nintendo, i already have the four games they are offering, so im looking to make a trade for it. im looking for a United States $35 eshop card code, anybody whos interested let me know

FireSage777

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8574-0131 | Nintendo Network ID: fire_sage_777

Ryno

@tink13: Which Nintendo Power and what SNES games?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

spidersawks

Hi, I Just bought Mario Kart 8 and got a Club Nintendo code for a free game choice between Windwaker HD, Wii Party U, Pikmin 3 and New Super Mario Bros. U. I'm looking to trade it for any good Wii U game besides the Party games and Windwaker HD or a $35 E-Card

spidersawks

Adam

I, too, got the free Mario Kart game. I already selected Wind Waker HD. If someone wants to trade or buy it for like $20, let me know. I'll probably just download it in a few days, as I expect everyone with a Wii U has Mario Kart and the free game of their choice by now.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Datasun_7

Anybody got pikmin or pikmin 2 for pal Wii or GameCube? I'll trade for what you want provided I have it lol

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

_bae_

Er... is this place just for trading codes or do you guys trade physical copies as well?

I like to draw.

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic