HankToms

1,441. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

So I have to be here to ask for trades etc. :P
I'd like a MHU3 code thingy from the "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gift and Hunt together" event.
I don't know anyone who owns the game AND lives in the EU. So its annoying that although I know a guy who has it, he wont get a key to give to me. I'm just wondering if anyone has one spare, I'd be happy to trade for something in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Just Email me/reply to me. :)

I have one of those action codes, do you have any spare Club Nintendo codes lying around from the "So Many Games" action?

I do, but Its AC:NL And I'd rather keep it xP I do have a ton of others though, but I assume your not interested as they aren't from the promotion. :/

Yeah that's a shame.. I've been looking all over the internet, and had no luck so far

I'm just waiting for umBERK to reply, I have a code or 2 I can give them :D

You REALLY don't wanna trade your AC:NL? You would really help me out a lot..

HankToms

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,442. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

I'd like a MHU3 code thingy from the "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gift and Hunt together" event.
I don't know anyone who owns the game AND lives in the EU. So its annoying that although I know a guy who has it, he wont get a key to give to me. I'm just wondering if anyone has one spare, I'd be happy to trade for something in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Just Email me/reply to me. :)

I have one of those action codes, do you have any spare Club Nintendo codes lying around from the "So Many Games" action?

I do, but Its AC:NL And I'd rather keep it xP I do have a ton of others though, but I assume your not interested as they aren't from the promotion. :/

Yeah that's a shame.. I've been looking all over the internet, and had no luck so far

Maybe, but if I can get it for a different code, it would be better. Sorry, I just have a hunch there might be a promotion using the AC code.

Edited on by Gmonkworld

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

HankToms

1,443. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Maybe, but if I can get it for a different code, it would be better. Sorry, I just have a hunch there might be a promotion using the AC code.

There is, you can trade it right now for a copy of MH3U :3

HankToms

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,444. Posted:

Going to get rid of this giant line of posts.
Yeah I know... It sure is tempting...
If this person doesn't reply by tomorrow, I'll probably give you my code.

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

HankToms

1,445. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

I've got another person right now willing to trade so tomorrow will probably be too late.. But then again, it's your call

HankToms

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,446. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

I've got another person right now willing to trade so tomorrow will probably be too late.. But then again, it's your call

Ah, I might as well go for it then. Via e-mail? EDIT: Thing is, what if I give you my code, and you don't give me the code back? I don't know how to go about a safe transaction.

Edited on by Gmonkworld

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

Yoshi3DS

1,447. Posted:

i thought i'd repear what i wrote a few pages ago just incase nobody sees it. i have a monster hunter 3 ultimate recommendation code that i will trade for an animal crossing:new leaf, lego city undercover:the chase begins, castlevania:los mof, donkey kong country returns 3d, fire emblem:awakening, monster hunter 3 ultimate or pokemon mystery dungeon:gates to infinity club nintendo code. this will give you MH3U for free if you register a 3ds or 3dsxl. i'm also offering to give you my metal gear solid 3d, pokemon soulsilver and black 2 club nintendo codes just for your 1 code. thats 3 club nintendo codes plus a MH3U game code for just 1 of your codes. email me ASAP theoclarke1999@hotmail.co.uk

Yoshi3DS

3DS Friend Code: 1220-6412-0914

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,448. Posted:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

i thought i'd repear what i wrote a few pages ago just incase nobody sees it. i have a monster hunter 3 ultimate recommendation code that i will trade for an animal crossing:new leaf, lego city undercover:the chase begins, castlevania:los mof, donkey kong country returns 3d, fire emblem:awakening, monster hunter 3 ultimate or pokemon mystery dungeon:gates to infinity club nintendo code. this will give you MH3U for free if you register a 3ds or 3dsxl. i'm also offering to give you my metal gear solid 3d, pokemon soulsilver and black 2 club nintendo codes just for your 1 code. thats 3 club nintendo codes plus a MH3U game code for just 1 of your codes. email me ASAP theoclarke1999@hotmail.co.uk

I'd do that, but I'm waiting for HankToms now xP EDIT: Alright, just cus I'm impatient, I'll give you my code.

Edited on by Gmonkworld

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,449. Posted:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

Email sent. Can't wait to get 'em codes :D

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

HankToms

1,450. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

i thought i'd repear what i wrote a few pages ago just incase nobody sees it. i have a monster hunter 3 ultimate recommendation code that i will trade for an animal leaf, lego city chase begins, mof, donkey kong country returns 3d, fire , monster hunter 3 ultimate or pokemon mystery to infinity club nintendo code. this will give you MH3U for free if you register a 3ds or 3dsxl. i'm also offering to give you my metal gear solid 3d, pokemon soulsilver and black 2 club nintendo codes just for your 1 code. thats 3 club nintendo codes plus a MH3U game code for just 1 of your codes. email me ASAP

So you've already traded then? Ah well serves me for making you wait :P

HankToms

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,451. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

i thought i'd repear what i wrote a few pages ago just incase nobody sees it. i have a monster hunter 3 ultimate recommendation code that i will trade for an animal leaf, lego city chase begins, mof, donkey kong country returns 3d, fire , monster hunter 3 ultimate or pokemon mystery to infinity club nintendo code. this will give you MH3U for free if you register a 3ds or 3dsxl. i'm also offering to give you my metal gear solid 3d, pokemon soulsilver and black 2 club nintendo codes just for your 1 code. thats 3 club nintendo codes plus a MH3U game code for just 1 of your codes. email me ASAP

No I haven't I'd be happy to trade with you. xP

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

HankToms

1,452. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

Oh.. Well I've encountered some troubles.

HankToms

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,453. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

Ah, you can't do a trade then?

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

HankToms

1,454. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

Not right now, but this time it is my turn to ask if you will wait for tomorrow (my time, which is in about 10-11 hours)

HankToms

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,455. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

i thought i'd repear what i wrote a few pages ago just incase nobody offering to give you my metal gear solid 3d, pokemon soulsilver and black 2 club nintendo codes just for your 1 code. thats 3 club nintendo codes plus a MH3U game code for just 1 of your codes. email me ASAP

Not right now, but this time it is my turn to ask if you will wait for tomorrow (my time, which is in about 10-11 hours)

Sure. I'll wait, unless Yoshi3DS accepts my trade :P

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

Yoshi3DS

1,456. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

i thought i'd repear what i wrote a few pages ago just incase nobody offering to give you my metal gear solid 3d, pokemon soulsilver and black 2 club nintendo codes just for your 1 code. thats 3 club nintendo codes plus a MH3U game code for just 1 of your codes. email me ASAP

i'd love to trade! what code have you got? i'll send you the 3 CN codes asap, i think i'll trust you with the MH3U code too whats your email?

Yoshi3DS

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,457. Posted:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

i'd love to trade! what code have you got? i'll send you the 3 CN codes asap, i think i'll trust you with the MH3U code too whats your email?

gmonkworld999@gmail.com I don't know how we will trade though. :P You have my word for giving you my AC:NL code after you give me the others. But I can understand if you don't trust me xD

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

Yoshi3DS

1,458. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

gmonkworld999@gmail.com I don't know how we will trade though. :P You have my word for giving you my AC:NL code after you give me the others. But I can understand if you don't trust me xD

i think i'll trust you, you seem to be a decent person. i'll have them sent in the next hour or so, my connections being crappy :

Yoshi3DS

AuthorMessage

Gmonkworld

1,459. Posted:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

Yoshi3DS wrote:

i think i'll trust you, you seem to be a decent person. i'll have them sent in the next hour or so, my connections being crappy :

Alrighty, I'll send mine as soon as I get your email. :)

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage

HankToms

1,460. Posted:

Ok it's morning over here, but I get the feeling you've already traded. If not, e-mail mee your code and I'll e-mail you mine as soon as I receive it :)

EDIT: sorry, my email is drsquiddy@gmail.com

Edited on by HankToms

HankToms