General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 1,971

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xyphon22

1,421. Posted:

I am looking to see if anyone has Lego City: Undercover, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Brain Age: Concentration Training, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Darksiders 2, or any of the 4 Zeldas on DS and Gamecube they don't want anymore. I don't have much to trade, but I thought I'd ask. I have Arkham City, Magical Starsign, maybe Bit.Trip Complete and Last Story, and probably some others that I can't think of right now.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bgbrendan

1,422. Posted:

does anyone have a luigi's mansion, monster hunter 3ds or lego city 3ds club nintendo europe code? i have a club nintendo europe code for prof layton 3ds

bgbrendan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Skitz001

1,423. Posted:

Does anyone have a spare code for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Monster Hunter Ultimate 3, LEGO City Undercover or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity? I only need one of them and I have a Luigi's Mansion 2 code that I can give in return. :)

Skitz001

AuthorMessage
Avatar

davidfigglehorn

1,424. Posted:

i have a donkey kong 64, a hey you pichachu, a pokemon stadium, and a pokemon snap. here are the links

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Donkey-Kong-World-Wide-Sh...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Hey-You-Pikachu-Game-Worl...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Pokemon-Snap-Game-World-W...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Pokemon-Stadium-Game-/221...

davidfigglehorn

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nestalgic

1,425. Posted:

Anyone need a Lost Levels eshop code? I bought 2 DKR3D games from Best Buy and ended up with 2 codes. I'm good with swapping it for another game code or a CN coin code. Email me if you're interested.

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ludicoloishome

1,426. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

4 Zeldas on DS and Gamecube they don't want anymore. I don't have much to trade, but I thought I'd ask. I have Arkham City, Magical Starsign, maybe Bit.Trip Complete and Last Story, and probably some others that I can't think of right now.

i got zelda phantom hourglass and windwaker up to trade do you happen to have any fire emblem or pokemon games to trade? if not last story or bit trip would be good

Ludicoloishome

AuthorMessage
Avatar

scrange

1,427. Posted:

I have a Lego city undercover chase begins code and a paper Mario sticker star code to trade.want to swap for another code from the so many games promotion but not Luigis mansion or Lego City of course

scrange

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yoshi3DS

1,428. Posted:

so yeah, yesterday i begged people for a mh3u recommendation code and a very generous person gave me one this morning! for some reason, i had honestly thought that i had purosely kept my 3ds xl code for a promotion like this, however when i searched for it, it was gone. so i checked my club nintendo account before accusing anyone of stealing and found that i used the code the day i got my 3ds xl, 6 months ago. so now im stuck with a recommendation code that i desperately want to use but i cant, because i need a 3ds/3dsXL uk club nintendo code. i would be willing to trade anyone for their 3ds or 3dsxl code(edit: code can be from anywhere in EUROPE, not just uk). the best option for me would be to trade for 3 of my CN codes, mgs3d,pokemon b2 and ss, but i'm also willing to trade for any of my xbox 360, ps2, films, ds or 3ds games that i don't use. pleeeeeaaase reply i desperately want monster hunter! must be quick the promotion ends soon!

Edited on by Yoshi3DS

Yoshi3DS

3DS Friend Code: 1220-6412-0914

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GotBoost

1,429. Posted:

I have an extra NSMB (DS) CN code that I would like to trade for another Mario game for DS (like Mario Kart DS)
Email: thunderstarz551@yahoo.com
Please reply if you have one!

Edited on by GotBoost

3DS FC: 1950-8194-6818

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8194-6818

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Adhrast

1,430. Posted:

Hi! I've got a presentation code for MH3U that I'm willing to share, mainly with other game codes ;)
I'm considering other offers, let me know!

Adhrast

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6194-1975 | Nintendo Network ID: Adhrast

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terra

1,431. Posted:

If anyone collects Japanese Club Nintendo codes, I have one for Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan I'd like to trade for one of the So Many Games Promotion game codes (Anything other than Animal Crossing). If that doesn't work, just a normal EU code will suffice

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage
Avatar

umBERK

1,432. Posted:

Hey guys, i have a reccomedation code for a new 3DS owner ( or someone who hasnt registered their 3DS / 3DS XL on club nintendo europe yet ) for MH3U, willing to trade for a game download or if theres anyone out there thats willing to give me their spare club nintendo code for their unit that hasnt been registered much appreciated! email me any offers or any help you have - umitberkant@live.com thanks!

umBERK

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HankToms

1,433. Posted:

I have a MH3U recommendation code. I'm looking for 2 more CN codes from games from the "buy 3 get 1" action.

HankToms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gmonkworld

1,434. Posted:

So I have to be here to ask for trades etc. :P
I'd like a MHU3 code thingy from the "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gift and Hunt together" event.
I don't know anyone who owns the game AND lives in the EU. So its annoying that although I know a guy who has it, he wont get a key to give to me. I'm just wondering if anyone has one spare, I'd be happy to trade for something in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Just Email me/reply to me. :)

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gmonkworld

1,435. Posted:

umBERK wrote:

Hey guys, i have a reccomedation code for a new 3DS owner ( or someone who hasnt registered their 3DS / 3DS XL on club nintendo europe yet ) for MH3U, willing to trade for a game download or if theres anyone out there thats willing to give me their spare club nintendo code for their unit that hasnt been registered much appreciated! email me any offers or any help you have - umitberkant@live.com thanks!

Sent you an email. :)

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HankToms

1,436. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

So I have to be here to ask for trades etc. :P
I'd like a MHU3 code thingy from the "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gift and Hunt together" event.
I don't know anyone who owns the game AND lives in the EU. So its annoying that although I know a guy who has it, he wont get a key to give to me. I'm just wondering if anyone has one spare, I'd be happy to trade for something in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Just Email me/reply to me. :)

I have one of those action codes, do you have any spare Club Nintendo codes lying around from the "So Many Games" action?

HankToms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yoshi3DS

1,437. Posted:

anyone who's got a new 3ds or 3ds xl, i've got a mh3u recommendation code that i would love to trade for a club nintendo code for the 'so many games' promotion. any of the specific 8 games EXCEPT FOR LUIGI'S MANSION 2, as i already have it. email me theoclarke1999@hotmail.co.uk (my younger brothers, not mine cos its not working). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE you'll get a free game

one code for a free game? DO NOT MISS OUT! email me

Edited on by Yoshi3DS

Yoshi3DS

3DS Friend Code: 1220-6412-0914

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gmonkworld

1,438. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

So I have to be here to ask for trades etc. :P
I'd like a MHU3 code thingy from the "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gift and Hunt together" event.
I don't know anyone who owns the game AND lives in the EU. So its annoying that although I know a guy who has it, he wont get a key to give to me. I'm just wondering if anyone has one spare, I'd be happy to trade for something in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Just Email me/reply to me. :)

I have one of those action codes, do you have any spare Club Nintendo codes lying around from the "So Many Games" action?

I do, but Its AC:NL And I'd rather keep it xP I do have a ton of others though, but I assume your not interested as they aren't from the promotion. :/

Gmonkworld

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HankToms

1,439. Posted:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

So I have to be here to ask for trades etc. :P
I'd like a MHU3 code thingy from the "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gift and Hunt together" event.
I don't know anyone who owns the game AND lives in the EU. So its annoying that although I know a guy who has it, he wont get a key to give to me. I'm just wondering if anyone has one spare, I'd be happy to trade for something in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Just Email me/reply to me. :)

I have one of those action codes, do you have any spare Club Nintendo codes lying around from the "So Many Games" action?

I do, but Its AC:NL And I'd rather keep it xP I do have a ton of others though, but I assume your not interested as they aren't from the promotion. :/

Yeah that's a shame.. I've been looking all over the internet, and had no luck so far

HankToms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gmonkworld

1,440. Posted:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

HankToms wrote:

Gmonkworld wrote:

So I have to be here to ask for trades etc. :P
I'd like a MHU3 code thingy from the "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gift and Hunt together" event.
I don't know anyone who owns the game AND lives in the EU. So its annoying that although I know a guy who has it, he wont get a key to give to me. I'm just wondering if anyone has one spare, I'd be happy to trade for something in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Just Email me/reply to me. :)

I have one of those action codes, do you have any spare Club Nintendo codes lying around from the "So Many Games" action?

I do, but Its AC:NL And I'd rather keep it xP I do have a ton of others though, but I assume your not interested as they aren't from the promotion. :/

Yeah that's a shame.. I've been looking all over the internet, and had no luck so far

I'm just waiting for umBERK to reply, I have a code or 2 I can give them :D

Edited on by Gmonkworld

Gmonkworld