Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,887

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

1,381. Posted:

k8sMum wrote:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

A Nintendo 3DS XL Blue
I've only used it for 4 days, and is in fantastic condition. Comes with everything in the box.
Decided to stick with my 3DS for the reasons I've mentioned in the 3DS vs XL thread!

Are you just giving it away?

what are you asking for it??

I dunno.
I have no money. :(

I have a DSi XL with $50 dollars worth (maybe more) of DSiWare.

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,382. Posted:

i wonder if anyone has a download code for Professor Layton MM.....i want to take advantage of the promotion and am hoping to get a XL before the promo ends but am not 100% sure I will be able to get one (money concerns, had an unexpected bill to pay). willing to trade my copy of fire emblem awakening for it or pay for it with two $20 nintendo eShop cards.

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

pokemaster1134

1,383. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

i wonder if anyone has a download code for Professor Layton MM.....i want to take advantage of the promotion and am hoping to get a XL before the promo ends but am not 100% sure I will be able to get one (money concerns, had an unexpected bill to pay). willing to trade my copy of fire emblem awakening for it or pay for it with two $20 nintendo eShop cards.

I have it PLEASE ME! i need 2 eshop codes! I'll give you proffesor layton and the miracle mask email me at kencooper1134@gmail.com or hit me up on facebook @kennycooper im an african american guy

pokemaster1134

3DS Friend Code: 3668-7470-4989

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,384. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Hey dont have a code or anything BUT If you still have the FIRE EMBLEM game your looking at selling how much you looking to get out of it might be intersted ...

slidecage

AuthorMessage

pokemaster1134

1,385. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Hey dont have a code or anything BUT If you still have the FIRE EMBLEM game your looking at selling how much you looking to get out of it might be intersted ...

I Could Give you fire emblem awakening email me @kencooper1134@gmail.com
or facebook @kennycooper.3233.com

pokemaster1134

AuthorMessage

pokemaster1134

1,386. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

I Could Give you fire emblem awakening email me @kencooper1134@gmail.com
or facebook @kennycooper.3233.com

pokemaster1134

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

1,387. Posted:

Anybody interested in trading
I have harvest moon wii and also Sakura wars "so long my love" and also have mortal combat at wii if any are interested all these are in mint condition ... Never played really played them...

Have wii, dsi, and wii u.

Edited on by arrmixer

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,388. Posted:

I'm sure I won't get any takers but by any chance does someone have the original GBA Medabots RPG and would trade it for Bleach: Dark Souls or Megaman: Dr. Willy's Revenge?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,389. Posted:

I didn't know there was a GBA Medabots RPG...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,390. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I didn't know there was a GBA Medabots RPG...

Haha...
I'm guessing a lot of people didn't since I can't find it reasonably priced.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,391. Posted:

@Waveboy, Did you get rid of the 3DS XL yet? I have a bunch of 3DS games and Nintendo nerd collectible stuff I could talk with you about. You could always PM me on my Sadloggery page. The link is in my sig below. :D

Edited on by NImH

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,392. Posted:

arrmixer wrote:

I have harvest moon wii and also Sakura wars "so long my love" and also have mortal combat at wii if any are interested all these are in mint condition ... Never played really played them...

Do you have Mass Effect 3 yet?

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,393. Posted:

Sorry my copy of fire emblem isn't available anymore. i traded in today towards a Pink/White XL.

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

1,394. Posted:

NImH wrote:

arrmixer wrote:

Do you have Mass Effect 3 yet?

yeah it was awesome!!... hopeing for the trilogy on wii u...but doubt it at this point...

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

samus2008

1,395. Posted:

I have a professor layton 3DS code if anyone's interested in trading for it. hit me up with offers :)

samus2008

AuthorMessage

samus2008

1,396. Posted:

@mumof2kids82 do you have anything else to trade for Professor Layton?

samus2008

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

1,397. Posted:

Would anybody like a copy of Magical Starsign? It's a pretty cool DS RPG by Brownie Brown that I actually found after hearing it recommended by a number of people on here, but I'm done with it now.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,398. Posted:

I was just wondering, is anyone offering a 3DS? If so, what would you trade for it/how much cash would you like?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

nintendofan1134

1,399. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was just wondering, is anyone offering a 3DS? If so, what would you trade for it/how much cash would you like?

Give me 5 eshop codes and i'll mail you my 3ds i have to get rid of my small 3ds anyway i have a xl now give your address and eshop through facebook im kenny cooper

Hey! you read this so follow me on MiiVerse (Kentendo41)
I'm a Pokemon fanactic only since diamond though
in game name is kenny
Rock safari With Boldore Magcargo and shuckle
looking for y exclusive mega stones

3DS Friend Code: 5069-5153-0100

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,400. Posted:

Does anyone have some of those gamestop coupons that take of &10 off purchasr of used?

My Colors! 3D Gallery