Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,912

Retro_on_theGo

nintendofan1134 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

nintendofan1134 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Does anyone have some of those gamestop coupons that take of &10 off purchasr of used?

i have 3

What would you like for 1 or 2? they count toward used consoles too, right?

a eshop code or anything you have give me your 3ds friend code so we can communicate through there

Hey dude, sorry for not having added you. I decided against trading for the coupons since the one in my area doesn't have the used item and don't know when they'll get more.

Legatia

Need a nintendo club code for castlevania, lego city or Monster hunter (3DS ONLY)

Will swap a code for Luigi's mansion 2

(For recent 3 for 1 deal with nintendo)

Legatia

jmets

Hello! If anyone has any unused club nintendo codes email me @ [email protected] Preferably game codes for MH3U, Castlevania lords of shadow, fire emblem awakening, pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity, and lego city undercover. I also have some I'm willing to give in exchange

jmets

jmets

I'm close to platinum so if I get 2 of those codes I stated above I will gift you either DKCR3D, Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Fire Emblem Awakening

jmets

CanisWolfred

I have ones for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter. I don't want anything for them, I just need someone to use them so I can throw them out. I don't have time to mess with Club Nintendo...all those surveys, ugh...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

I have ones for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter. I don't want anything for them, I just need someone to use them so I can throw them out. I don't have time to mess with Club Nintendo...all those surveys, ugh...

Can you help a bro out so I could get something from CN peas?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Sure, I got 6 more. Xenoblade Chronicles, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Wii Sports Resort, Pilot Wings, and Luigi's Mansion.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

CanisWolfred

Cuz I'm too lazy to regester them and fillout surveys. And the coins expire...

Anyways, I'll give you Xenoblade and Kingdom Hearts. Do you have a Backloggery or do I need to use PSN?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

Cuz I'm too lazy to regester them and fillout surveys. And the coins expire...

Anyways, I'll give you Xenoblade and Kingdom Hearts.

You posted them here or need a email?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Xyphon22

I am looking to see if anyone has Lego City: Undercover, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Brain Age: Concentration Training, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Darksiders 2, or any of the 4 Zeldas on DS and Gamecube they don't want anymore. I don't have much to trade, but I thought I'd ask. I have Arkham City, Magical Starsign, maybe Bit.Trip Complete and Last Story, and probably some others that I can't think of right now.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

bgbrendan

does anyone have a luigi's mansion, monster hunter 3ds or lego city 3ds club nintendo europe code? i have a club nintendo europe code for prof layton 3ds

bgbrendan

Skitz001

Does anyone have a spare code for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Monster Hunter Ultimate 3, LEGO City Undercover or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity? I only need one of them and I have a Luigi's Mansion 2 code that I can give in return.

Skitz001

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic