Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 2,032

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,341. Posted:

Ah well, I tried.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

bluegears95

1,342. Posted:

um new here but I have a 2000 point card for wii looking to trade for a 3ds 20$ card. if interested email me at amtaylor568910@yahoo.com
id also be willing to throw in club nintendo code like pokemon white 2.

Edited on by bluegears95

bluegears95

AuthorMessage

Dambuster

1,343. Posted:

Was looking through my local paper today, there is a bloke selling one of the limited edition Toad 3ds, for a great price, he wants £170. I would have bitten his hand off but my car needs a new exhaust. I've got the ad if anyone wants the information.

Dambuster

AuthorMessage

AgitoXth

1,344. Posted:

Hi there, I'm looking to trade my copy of Halo 4 (PAL/UK region) for a DS Lite (Sounds like a longshot I know), but anyone interested? I'm in the UK.

Contact me at sakaki11@hotmail.com please =] Thanks~

Edited on by AgitoXth

AgitoXth

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,345. Posted:

Anyone have Wii Points they want to get rid of? I have 5 dollars credit for Wii U or 3Ds. I'll take an NES vc game.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,346. Posted:

I have a Club Nintendo code for Mario Kart 7 and two Club Nintendo codes for New Super Mario Bros. 2. Anyone have extra codes for other games that they can't use and want to trade? Or if you can think of something else for these, let me know.

Do codes from EU games work for a NA Club Nintendo account?

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,347. Posted:

I have an extra Club Nintendo code for Zelda OoT 3D. I'd trade you for New SMB2.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage

dthomas75

1,348. Posted:

Hi. I bought a 2nd hand wii system for my kids, for Christmas, from a pawn shop. It is in perfectly good condition, but it was sold to me wrapped up in cellophane without the original packaging. It is just a standard wii system, not a wii fit or a wii u, or anything like that, and the color is white. I was wondering if there is anyone who owns, or used to own, one of these who still has the box that it came in and would you be willing to part with that box? I just thought it would be nice if I could find an actual wii box to wrap my kids gift in. If anyone has a wii box that they are willing to send me, I'll pay the shipping cost. However, plz respond quickly if you can help as I need this box by Dec. 24th. Thanks

dthomas75

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,349. Posted:

NImH wrote:

I have an extra Club Nintendo code for Zelda OoT 3D. I'd trade you for New SMB2.

That'll work! I own the game, but I bought it used and never got CN points for it.

Email me at kewlresol2@yahoo.com and I'll send you a NSMB2 code.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,350. Posted:

Krimbatize wrote:

NImH wrote:

That'll work! I own the game, but I bought it used and never got CN points for it.

Done!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,351. Posted:

does anybody have a copy of pokemon platnum they dont use anymore and is in good shape?

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,352. Posted:

NImH wrote:

Krimbatize wrote:

NImH wrote:

Done!

Received, and worked. Sent you the NSMB2 code. Thanks!

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

1,353. Posted:

Gosh I wish I had a Nintendo 3ds download code. Hopefully Ill get a e-shop card soon ;)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,354. Posted:

So, I got Shinobi for 3DS for Christmas... It's a really cool ninja game. Especially if you enjoy a nice videogame smack-down :) The thing is, I ALREADY HAD IT! So, now I have 2 and hoped there was a ninja-type here who hadn't played it yet. I'd be willing to consider any cool 3DS or DS game. This one's still new in the box! Check my Sadloggery if you're wondering which games I already have. The link's in my sig below. Cheers!
BTW, I also have the original Golden Sun (GBA) up for trade! Cheers!

Edited on by NImH

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,355. Posted:

Hey, does anyone want to trade their copy of ZombiU for my Assassin's Creed for WiiU?

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,356. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Anyone have Wii Points they want to get rid of? I have 5 dollars credit for Wii U or 3Ds. I'll take an NES vc game.

If you're still looking to make this trade, I'd be up for it. I'd gift you a game for the 3DS credit.

applegoku wrote:

trade some one for zelda skyward sword club Nintendo code a another club Nintendo code

I know this was post a couple months back, but if you're still up for this trade I have a couple spare CN codes for 3DS games (NSMB2, MarioKart7)

If either of you see this and are interested, my email is kewlresol2@yahoo.com

Edited on by Klimbatize

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

1,357. Posted:

I have a voucher code for Mutant Mudds on the eshop, I use the Australian/NZ eshop so if you can offer me something for it let me know at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,358. Posted:

Does anyone have a copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance that they'd be willing to part with?

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Adhrast

1,359. Posted:

Hi guys, I've got 1200 worth of Wii/DSi points cards... Anyone willing to trade for € eShop card? :)

Adhrast

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6194-1975 | Nintendo Network ID: Adhrast

AuthorMessage

Kirsinger

1,360. Posted:

I sell my games new factory sealed, are the super street fighter 2.
I accept offers.
send pm

Kirsinger