Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 2,521

mariosonic555

Nestalgic wrote:

I'm sorry but I just have to point something out here. Your trade is just a little too unbelievable for anyone to trust you because:
1. SMT costs $50.
2. If you already have FE:A (which you definitely have the code for) then it really only costs you net $20.
3. You have $20 that you're giving away.
4. You're also throwing in a download for another game.

In conclusion you are better off just buying it yourself!

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Looking back at this now, it does look like a scam, but I didn't want people to think that they have lost too much when they trade, if that makes any sense.

mariosonic555

Geonjaha

mariosonic555 wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I'm sorry but I just have to point something out here. Your trade is just a little too unbelievable for anyone to trust you because:
1. SMT costs $50.
2. If you already have FE:A (which you definitely have the code for) then it really only costs you net $20.
3. You have $20 that you're giving away.
4. You're also throwing in a download for another game.

In conclusion you are better off just buying it yourself!

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Looking back at this now, it does look like a scam, but I didn't want people to think that they have lost too much when they trade, if that makes any sense.

Again the question remains why you don't just buy it yourself.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

KingKoopah

I see that a lot of people are looking for a SMTIV code. I have one that my brother gave me, and I would like a little something, like a $5 code from the Deluxe Digital Promo. My email is [email protected].

Edited on by KingKoopah

Hello...

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email [email protected] for info or trade

jmets

maxcriden

I've got Zelda: Wind Waker and Zelda: Twilight Princess, GameCube versions both. It looks like you can pick them up for $30ish apiece used so I'm looking for an equivalent $60ish in trade. I am especially interested in NSMBU and NSLU. It looks like NSMBU is going for about $45 new on Amazon. I am open to eShop credit or something. I am also flexible on price. I just have these games sitting around taking up space, so I am totally open to any offers. Thanks!

Edited to add: I would also be totally open to trading just one of these games for something, if anyone is interested in only one of the games.

Edit #2: I also remembered I have a copy of Mario Galaxy, if anyone is interested.

Edited on by maxcriden

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

jmets

Still trading: Fire Emblem Awakening code, Kingdom Hearts 3d code, Donkey Kong, Aura Aura Climber, and a Club Nintendo Elite Status reward of your choice all of those just for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code. Email [email protected] for info or trade

jmets

SilverElixer

Trading 3DS code
Want: Fire Emblem Awakening code and any other games that make the trade even.
I just I want the Promotion and my club nintendo account is new so any game codes or W/e will work as long as it's valid.

SilverElixer

Plusle

SM3DL AND FzeroGX for Ki:U. Really want this game.

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

Klimbatize

polpolch wrote:

I am trading a 50$ eshop card for just the Shin Megami Tensei code + a club nintendo reward of your choice!!!

It's tough to sift through all of this, so let me get this straight.

You're offering $50 and a Club Nintendo Reward for the Shin Megami Tensei Club Nintendo code? I'm confused. When you say "code", do you just mean the Club Nintendo code?

If that's the case, I can help you out.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

SilverElixer

That's kinda why people feel it's a scam.

SilverElixer

AlexSays

Ok guys special limited time offer on GC games and accessories

Wind Waker
Tales of Symphonia
Paper Mario
+
Gamecube controller for Wii (the imported Nintendo one, not the knock offs)
Gamecube memory card (how many gb or mb? who knows, I'm too lazy to look)

All for the special price of 65 bucks with shipping on me. (or like 50 bucks and shipping + packaging on you lol). So about 20 bucks for each of those games in great condition.

If interested I'll happily take Amazon credit. If anyone wants to go through a third party, I can post an ad on Amazon and link you to it.

Just let me know bros

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Aviator

You had to be born in America.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

AlexSays

Because of my charming sales ad or my great capitalist business sense?

Or my good looks? Or all of the above and sideways?

AlexSays

JordanD617

Can anyone give me a free code for Fire emblem awakening(the club Nintendo code)?

Edited on by JordanD617

JordanD617

Torchwood

Does anybody have a copy of Pikmin 1 (Region 1) for the Wii that they'd be willing to let to of? I'm willing to pay up to $25 for it.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

maxcriden

@Torchwood, I don't have a copy, but it looks like Gamestop sells it used for $25--have you checked their store game search? Just an idea for you.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

Torchwood

@maxcriden Yeah, I've tried that already. They don't have it at any GameStop or Best Buy stores near me. GameStop had it in stock online a few days ago, but I didn't have money at the time. Thanks though, I'll keep looking. Prices just aren't worth it on Amazon and eBay, I may just get a Cube version of it.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic