General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,079

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,141. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Trying to get my hands on a Super Princess Peach without it costing me the whole $35

I know it's shamefulful for me to even offer...
But I got duped into purchasing a bootleg version of it on ebay...
Interested? it works perfectly. I played through it once already.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter: NImH37

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,142. Posted:

@nimH37
IDK if my 3DS will let me use it since it's not supposed to let u play bootleg games, also I got rid of my DS for it. I'm so sorry but thanks for the offer. #^_^#
once again I'm sorry

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,143. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Sounds good..however, now I'm wondering if their's any ways to lower the costs through the addition of a trade and paypal? Because I can cover it easily...just that now I'll be short some money I promised a friend.

[/div]

Well, I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade, uh... (Looks at your BL).... Radiant Historia (Or another game if you'd rather keep that title) and I get a copy of Tales of Eternia sent out to you? In the case of Radiant, I'd be willing to just get Tales without any additional fee. Other than that, I'd have to think about what would be a good game to add onto this deal. I don't want to end up leaving you short here

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,144. Posted:

I'm afraid Radiant Historia is harder to get ahold of here than even Tales of Eternia (for the PSP at least). :P We may have to work this one out. You can look through my BL if you want, but I think it would be easier if I throw out a list of games I'm willing to part with...and you sure you don't want Devil Survivor? It's real good! :O

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,145. Posted:

@Terra
I have radiant Historia you want it? I got it back when they reprinted more copies. I'm willing to part with it since I got rid of my whole DS library (didn't sell this one because I was still playing it at the time) I'll give it to you if you want it.

Edited on by mamp

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,146. Posted:

Anyone interested in trading a unused 3DS eshop prepaid card for a scratch code of Carnival games monkey see monkey doo

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,147. Posted:

mamp wrote:

@nimH37
IDK if my 3DS will let me use it since it's not supposed to let u play bootleg games, also I got rid of my DS for it. I'm so sorry but thanks for the offer. #^_^#
once again I'm sorry

No reason to be sorry!
...But FYI, I played through it on my 3DS. I had no problems.
Either way, it's no prob and no need to apologize for anything.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,148. Posted:

@nimH37 what would you want for it?

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,149. Posted:

mamp wrote:

@nimH37 what would you want for it?

I'm missing Spirit Tracks, Okamiden, Ghost Trick, Adv Wars:Dual Strike, FE: Shadow Dragon, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Kirby Canvas Curse...
Any functioning condition...
I'm also trying to unload a copy of Contact w/box and instructions.

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,150. Posted:

@nimH37
I thought you'd want money
I got rid of my whole DS collection and I had most of those games you want >_<
I got like almost every good DS game out there and I sold my collection since I had beaten all my games and I wasn't playing them anymore had like 30 something games too, got $400 from Gamestop when I sold them. The only DS game I have now is Radiant Historia. I regret selling them now. NVM I'll buy it used sorry I wasted your time again

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,151. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

I'm afraid Radiant Historia is harder to get ahold of here than even Tales of Eternia (for the PSP at least). :P We may have to work this one out. You can look through my BL if you want, but I think it would be easier if I throw out a list of games I'm willing to part with...and you sure you don't want Devil Survivor? It's real good! :O

Throwing out a list sounds like a better idea here. And thanks but not a big SMT fan

mamp wrote:

@Terra
I have radiant Historia you want it? I got it back when they reprinted more copies. I'm willing to part with it since I got rid of my whole DS library (didn't sell this one because I was still playing it at the time) I'll give it to you if you want it.

What would you want for it exactly?

Terra

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,152. Posted:

@Terra
Nothing, you can have it. I got rid of my DS collection it's the only DS game I have because I was still playing it the moment I got rid of my collection (I already played it twice now) and I'm not driving to my nearest Gamestop to sell it because odds are I won't even get enough money to cover the gas I spent just to drive over there.
EDIT: Just noticed you're from the UK, thinking about it let me just check shipping prices and I'll get back to you.

Edited on by mamp

AuthorMessage

NImH

1,153. Posted:

mamp wrote:

@nimH37
I thought you'd want money
I got rid of my whole DS collection and I had most of those games you want >_<
I got like almost every good DS game out there and I sold my collection since I had beaten all my games and I wasn't playing them anymore had like 30 something games too, got $400 from Gamestop when I sold them. The only DS game I have now is Radiant Historia. I regret selling them now. NVM I'll buy it used sorry I wasted your time again

If you wanted, I'd trade you my Princess Peach, Contact and N+ for your Radiant Historia. I'm in the US.

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,154. Posted:

mamp wrote:

@Terra
Nothing, you can have it. I got rid of my DS collection it's the only DS game I have because I was still playing it the moment I got rid of my collection (I already played it twice now) and I'm not driving to my nearest Gamestop to sell it because odds are I won't even get enough money to cover the gas I spent just to drive over there.
EDIT: Just noticed you're from the UK, thinking about it let me just check shipping prices and I'll get back to you.

[/div]

I couldn't ask you to just give it to me for free (Shipping aside), let me give you something in return at least :)

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,155. Posted:

@Terra

Wii:

• Super Mario Galaxy
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn
  • No More Heroes 2
  • Heavenly Guardian
  • A Boy & His Blob (sealed)
  • Wario Land: Shake It!

DS:

• Bangai-O Spirits
  • Contact
  • Elite Beat Agents
  • Fire Emblem: Dragon's Shadow
  • Glory of Hercules (sealed)
  • Metroid Prime Pinball
  • Nanostray 2
  • Nostalgia (sealed)
  • Sands of Destruction
  • Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier

PS3:

• God of War 3 (sealed)
  • Demon's Souls
  • Modnation Racers
  • inFamous

That's all I got that's region-free. I will be going to Gamestop on Wednesday, though, so if none of those interest you, maybe you could think of something cheap I could get there?

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,156. Posted:

@MickeyMac - I actually own most of those titles already (D'oh!) but I am interested in Nanostray 2, Nostalgia & Fire Emblem. How about Tales of Eternia for Nostalgia & Nanostray 2 and I'll give you Breath of Fire III as well?

Terra

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,157. Posted:

@Terra
So sorry but it would cost me quite a bit just to mail a package to the UK (I'm currently really low on cash due to paying for school) so sorry for wasting your time and I sincerely apologize.

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,158. Posted:

mamp wrote:

@Terra
So sorry but it would cost me quite a bit just to mail a package to the UK (I'm currently really low on cash due to paying for school) so sorry for wasting your time and I sincerely apologize.

Ah, no worries then

Terra

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,159. Posted:

Terra wrote:

@MickeyMac - I actually own most of those titles already (D'oh!) but I am interested in Nanostray 2, Nostalgia & Fire Emblem. How about Tales of Eternia for Nostalgia & Nanostray 2 and I'll give you Breath of Fire III as well?

If you're throwing in Breath of Fire, I'll add on Fire Emblem as well. That sounds like a better deal, IMO.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,160. Posted:

If that's cool with you, then we have a deal. PM me your details on Backloggery, I'll send you mine shortly

Terra