General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 2,664

AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

1,121. Posted:

Chicken_Brutus wrote:

Anyone want Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir with all pack-ins? I'll take Star Fox 3DS in return, Kirby Mass Attack, or even just some eShop fund codes!

This man gifts B-Plus games to innocents. Do not trust him.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
Bubbab5

Bubbab5

1,122. Posted:

Bubbab55 wrote:

I know this isn't much but I have a scratch code for XBL to download the full version of Carnival games Monkey see monkey do for kinect I'll trade the code for a 1600 Microsoft points scratch code or a $20 eshop card code if interested let me know

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Torchwood

Torchwood

1,123. Posted:

I'm not sure if anyone here has Skylanders, but I have a Ignitor figure for trade if anyone is interested in trading for any other figure. I will only ship in the United States.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

AuthorMessage
RikuGanonKiller

RikuGanonKiller

1,124. Posted:

I have a Factory Sealed copy of The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Editon for Gamecube and a couple NES games in the original boxes...

am interested in trading for more zelda stuff to help further advance my collection..

http://gametz.com/user/GanonKiller.html

here is my zelda collection as it currently stands!!..

"Blades will Bleed, Heroes Will Soar... But Legends Will Never Die!!" — The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

1,125. Posted:

Got a copy of Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (PS3) available for trade now, wasn't a fan of the game

Terra

AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

1,126. Posted:

Breath of Fire III (PSP), Phantasy Star Portable (PSP), EyeCreate (PS3) and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (Wii) I'm also putting up for trade too

Terra

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,127. Posted:

@Terra - What you want for Breath of Fire III??? O_O

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

1,128. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Depends on what you're offering really, do you have a list at all?

Terra

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,129. Posted:

Terra wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

[/div]

Depends on what you're offering really, do you have a list at all?

I was actually kinda hoping for a monetary offer. I don't have much to sell on region free consoles. Unless you have a north american Wii, in which case I got some platformers I can offer.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

1,130. Posted:

Money works for me, although I do have an NA Wii as well

Terra

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,131. Posted:

Actually, and I hate to say this, but I can get it pretty cheap brand new. Before it went for a lot of money. I'll have to pass for now. Besides, all I had to trade were Wario Land: Shake It!, No More Heroes 2, Heavenly Guardian, A Boy & His Blob, Epic Yarn, and Super Mario Galaxy.

There isn't any chance you could find Tales of Eternia for a decent price, is there?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

1,132. Posted:

I can find it for £12/$18, would you consider that a decent price?

Terra

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,133. Posted:

Terra wrote:

I can find it for £12/$18, would you consider that a decent price?

[/div]

$18 is more than Okay. Is there any game I just listed that interest you, or would you prefer Paypal? Or, if you're interested, I could offer up Devil Survivor, since I intend to grab Overclocked.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

1,134. Posted:

I should say I don't actually own a copy, I was just looking online. Have I mistaken what you meant by when you said "Find"?

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,135. Posted:

Terra wrote:

I should say I don't actually own a copy, I was just looking online. Have I mistaken what you meant by when you said "Find"?

As in, "could you buy a copy and I'll buy it off you at a profit/trade with you?" They charge stupid prices on the rare occasions that it pops up over here...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

1,136. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

[/div]

As in, "could you buy a copy and I'll buy it off you at a profit/trade with you?" They charge stupid prices on the rare occasions that it pops up over here...

That's fine with me. If you could send $25 then, to help cover shipping as well, that'd be great. Due to lack of current funds in bank balance, I'd have to wait until the money came through, which would be 2-3 days. How does that sound?

Terra

AuthorMessage
mamp

mamp

1,137. Posted:

Trying to get my hands on a Super Princess Peach without it costing me the whole $35

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

1,138. Posted:

@mamp
If you have a BigLots near you, I saw Super Princess Peach and other DS games for $18 bucks.
Thats where I got my copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and TheWroldEndswithYou.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,139. Posted:

Super Princess Peach's price went down a while ago. If you look for it used on eBay or amazon, you can get it as low as $15.

Terra wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

That's fine with me. If you could send $25 then, to help cover shipping as well, that'd be great. Due to lack of current funds in bank balance, I'd have to wait until the money came through, which would be 2-3 days. How does that sound?

Sounds good..however, now I'm wondering if their's any ways to lower the costs through the addition of a trade and paypal? Because I can cover it easily...just that now I'll be short some money I promised a friend.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
mamp

mamp

1,140. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@mamp
If you have a BigLots near you, I saw Super Princess Peach and other DS games for $18 bucks.
Thats where I got my copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and TheWroldEndswithYou.

Thanks for answering my question I'll keep an eye out. ^_^

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun