AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,101. Posted:

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

I got it from a pre-owned copy or Portal 2

You sure it hasn't been used yet?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Colors

1,102. Posted:

Nope, that's why if someone makes a deal I'll need them to try it out before giving me the steam game or whatever. If only there was a way to check if Steam codes have been used or not without using them.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,103. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

Anyone interested In my offer

Dude, if people are interested, they'll say so. Just wait. If you want people to be reminded of it, just repost it every once in a while (like maybe once a week).

Yeah I guess that makes more sense sorry

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,104. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

@Terra I'm interested in Flower, Sun and Rain, and would be interested in Rayman 3D if not for 3DS region-locking. Anyway, how much would you want for FS&R either in dollars, WiiWare/VC gifts, Steam games, or not region-locked Nintendo games? I guess I mean any form of trade you can think of. :D

So yeah, do you not want this anymore?

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,105. Posted:

I know this isn't much but I have a scratch code for XBL to download the full version of Carnival games Monkey see monkey do for kinect I'll trade the code for a 1600 Microsoft points scratch code or a $20 eshop card code if interested let me know

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,106. Posted:

Bubbab55 wrote:

Anyone willing to trade Microsoft points for a ds or wii game with a female Master Cheif avatar outfit code

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,107. Posted:

Terra wrote:

Oddy wrote:

@Terra I'm interested in Flower, Sun and Rain, and would be interested in Rayman 3D if not for 3DS region-locking. Anyway, how much would you want for FS&R either in dollars, WiiWare/VC gifts, Steam games, or not region-locked Nintendo games? I guess I mean any form of trade you can think of. :D

Nah, since you didn't want any of my stuff and I can't justify actually buying something for a trade, backlog-wise. Sorry about not saying anything.
EDIT: Fractals is the Daily Deal at $3.50 if you still want it (not as a trade, just FYI).

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,108. Posted:

Picked up a copy of Best Buy's @Gamer magazine for the Kid Icarus AR Cards in it, (The magazine's garbage btw), and there are some in-store coupons in it that I think some of you may want. The coupons are the following: $10 off The Darkness II for 360/PS3, $10 off Yakuza: Dead Souls for PS3, $30 off Metroid: Other M AND Sin & Punishment 2, $20 off Steel Diver AND Pilotwings Resort, $15 off a pre-owned copy of Homefront for 360/PS3, $20 off a pre-owned copy of Resistance 3 for PS3, $10 off any $30 or more pre-owned game, and $25 off a Tritton Primer Wireless Stereo Headset for 360. All coupons are valid until May 5th; PM me on the Backloggery if you're interested. I will consider Kid Icarus AR cards for appropriate payment btw.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,109. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

Terra wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Nah, since you didn't want any of my stuff and I can't justify actually buying something for a trade, backlog-wise. Sorry about not saying anything.
EDIT: Fractals is the Daily Deal at $3.50 if you still want it (not as a trade, just FYI).

Ah, no worries. And I missed that, damn it.... Ah well,I got other games to be getting on with

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

rodoubleb

1,110. Posted:

Well it sure would be more convenient if we could open our own thread for a large auction. Oh well. Reposted:

Hi every one.

I'm selling a wide variety of retro games and systems. Most of these were single owner systems and lovingly stored and displayed for many years. Lately though I've found myself short on time, space, and money. So while parting with this great gaming stuff is difficult, it is also practical for me at this time.

Here's a great chance to get some great classic games and/or systems for cheap. Please check out my auction so these can go to a good home.

I will be adding more stuff in the next few days, but most of the game stuff is already listed.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rodoubleb/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&a...

Shipping to the continental US only. If you really want something shipped abroad, message me through Ebay and we can talk. Local pickup available 25 miles south of Chicago.

Edited on by rodoubleb

rodoubleb

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,111. Posted:

I'm interested In a lot of the stuff you're selling but I don't think I can buy them but who knows

AuthorMessage

rodoubleb

1,112. Posted:

My auction has doubled in size. Not all video games but mostly. Be sure to check out the prize Game Cube stuff on page 2.

Game cube w/ Game Boy Player!
2 Wave Bird Wireless Game Cube Remotes!
Tons of Classic Games, especially RPGs and Zelda Titles
Turbo Grafx - 16, Genesis Lot, Play Station Lot, NES game lots, GBA, SNES, N64, controllers, More!

All starting at 99 cents plus shipping! Everything works great!

Edited on by rodoubleb

rodoubleb

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,113. Posted:

rodoubleb wrote:

My auction has doubled in size. Not all video games but mostly. Be sure to check out the prize Game Cube stuff on page 2.

Game cube w/ Game Boy Player!
2 Wave Bird Wireless Game Cube Remotes!
Tons of Classic Games, especially RPGs and Zelda Titles
Turbo Grafx - 16, Genesis Lot, Play Station Lot, NES game lots, GBA, SNES, N64, controllers, More!

All starting at 99 cents plus shipping! Everything works great!

Man I wish I had the money (RAGE FACE)

AuthorMessage

BlazingSoul

1,114. Posted:

I want to exchange my Kid Icarus Uprising for Tales of the Abyss 3DS. I really need to play abyss!

BlazingSoul

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,115. Posted:

Dude, just fyi, Amazon has Tales of the Abyss in stock again.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,116. Posted:

Does anyone have a GBA E Reader that you'd like to trade if so let me know and I'll see If I have any thing you're interested in for trading

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,117. Posted:

I got Rayman Origins, Xenoblade Artbook and Metroid Portfolio, both Gamestop Pre-Orders. Who wants?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

1,118. Posted:

Anyone selling bulk PAL NES games and console? I'm wanting to buy boxed prefurably, but i'm happy with just any games that are in good condition, work and have the label on. I'm also looking for the NES to be modded to play both PAL and NTSC games so I can order games over Ebay like Dragon Warrior, a NTSC only game.
I also don't want to spend too much but at the same time buy both a working console/cords/controllers etc and a ton of games (or as many as the seller allows).
I'm looking for games like Super Mario Bros., Mach rider, Kirby's adventure, star tropics (is there a PAL version?) and Super Mario Bros.3, but whatever games i've missed that should be on my shopping list would also be greatly appreciated.
I've never owned a retro console besides my various handhelds I own, so anyone who is willing to sell or point me in the right direction for a cheap but working (prefurably refurbished) modded NES and a ton of games, please let me know.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

rodoubleb

1,119. Posted:

My first batch of auctions are ending soon. There are still some great gaming items available for much less than market value.

rodoubleb

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

1,120. Posted:

Anyone want Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir with all pack-ins? I'll take Star Fox 3DS in return, Kirby Mass Attack, or even just some eShop fund codes!

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat