Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 2,912

Terra

Got a copy of Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (PS3) available for trade now, wasn't a fan of the game

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

Terra

Breath of Fire III (PSP), Phantasy Star Portable (PSP), EyeCreate (PS3) and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (Wii) I'm also putting up for trade too

Terra

Terra

Mickeymac wrote:

@Terra - What you want for Breath of Fire III??? O_O

Depends on what you're offering really, do you have a list at all?

Terra

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

@Terra - What you want for Breath of Fire III??? O_O

[/div]

Depends on what you're offering really, do you have a list at all?

I was actually kinda hoping for a monetary offer. I don't have much to sell on region free consoles. Unless you have a north american Wii, in which case I got some platformers I can offer.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Terra

Money works for me, although I do have an NA Wii as well

Terra

CanisWolfred

Actually, and I hate to say this, but I can get it pretty cheap brand new. Before it went for a lot of money. I'll have to pass for now. Besides, all I had to trade were Wario Land: Shake It!, No More Heroes 2, Heavenly Guardian, A Boy & His Blob, Epic Yarn, and Super Mario Galaxy.

There isn't any chance you could find Tales of Eternia for a decent price, is there?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Terra

I can find it for £12/$18, would you consider that a decent price?

Terra

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

I can find it for £12/$18, would you consider that a decent price?

[/div]

$18 is more than Okay. Is there any game I just listed that interest you, or would you prefer Paypal? Or, if you're interested, I could offer up Devil Survivor, since I intend to grab Overclocked.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Terra

I should say I don't actually own a copy, I was just looking online. Have I mistaken what you meant by when you said "Find"?

Edited on by Terra

Terra

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

I should say I don't actually own a copy, I was just looking online. Have I mistaken what you meant by when you said "Find"?

As in, "could you buy a copy and I'll buy it off you at a profit/trade with you?" They charge stupid prices on the rare occasions that it pops up over here...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Terra

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

[/div]

As in, "could you buy a copy and I'll buy it off you at a profit/trade with you?" They charge stupid prices on the rare occasions that it pops up over here...

That's fine with me. If you could send $25 then, to help cover shipping as well, that'd be great. Due to lack of current funds in bank balance, I'd have to wait until the money came through, which would be 2-3 days. How does that sound?

Terra

mamp

Trying to get my hands on a Super Princess Peach without it costing me the whole $35

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

LordJumpMad

@mamp
If you have a BigLots near you, I saw Super Princess Peach and other DS games for $18 bucks.
Thats where I got my copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and TheWroldEndswithYou.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Super Princess Peach's price went down a while ago. If you look for it used on eBay or amazon, you can get it as low as $15.

Terra wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

That's fine with me. If you could send $25 then, to help cover shipping as well, that'd be great. Due to lack of current funds in bank balance, I'd have to wait until the money came through, which would be 2-3 days. How does that sound?

Sounds good..however, now I'm wondering if their's any ways to lower the costs through the addition of a trade and paypal? Because I can cover it easily...just that now I'll be short some money I promised a friend.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

mamp

LordJumpMad wrote:

@mamp
If you have a BigLots near you, I saw Super Princess Peach and other DS games for $18 bucks.
Thats where I got my copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and TheWroldEndswithYou.

Thanks for answering my question I'll keep an eye out. ^_^

NImH

mamp wrote:

Trying to get my hands on a Super Princess Peach without it costing me the whole $35

I know it's shamefulful for me to even offer...
But I got duped into purchasing a bootleg version of it on ebay...
Interested? it works perfectly. I played through it once already.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

mamp

@nimH37
IDK if my 3DS will let me use it since it's not supposed to let u play bootleg games, also I got rid of my DS for it. I'm so sorry but thanks for the offer. #^_^#
once again I'm sorry

Edited on by mamp

Terra

Mickeymac wrote:

Sounds good..however, now I'm wondering if their's any ways to lower the costs through the addition of a trade and paypal? Because I can cover it easily...just that now I'll be short some money I promised a friend.

[/div]

Well, I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade, uh... (Looks at your BL).... Radiant Historia (Or another game if you'd rather keep that title) and I get a copy of Tales of Eternia sent out to you? In the case of Radiant, I'd be willing to just get Tales without any additional fee. Other than that, I'd have to think about what would be a good game to add onto this deal. I don't want to end up leaving you short here

Edited on by Terra

Terra

CanisWolfred

I'm afraid Radiant Historia is harder to get ahold of here than even Tales of Eternia (for the PSP at least). We may have to work this one out. You can look through my BL if you want, but I think it would be easier if I throw out a list of games I'm willing to part with...and you sure you don't want Devil Survivor? It's real good!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic