General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,061 to 1,080 of 2,006

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,061. Posted:

@Terra I'm interested in Flower, Sun and Rain, and would be interested in Rayman 3D if not for 3DS region-locking. Anyway, how much would you want for FS&R either in dollars, WiiWare/VC gifts, Steam games, or not region-locked Nintendo games? I guess I mean any form of trade you can think of. :D

Anyone have a PSP 3000 they're looking to trade? Or possibly a PS2? Something that plays Metal Gear Solid games. :P

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,062. Posted:

@oddy - I see on your Backloggery that you weren't a big fan of Phantasy Star 0. How about that in exchange for FSR?

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,063. Posted:

Terra wrote:

@oddy - I see on your Backloggery that you weren't a big fan of Phantasy Star 0. How about that in exchange for FSR?

I would gladly make that trade except that I have already sold it. Sorry about my BL not being entirely up to date. I can put a list up of DS games I own or any other system you want.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,064. Posted:

I own all the current systems apart from a Vita (And an American Wii) so that may take awhile lol. I'll have another look through the BL later on

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,065. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

@Magi: I see that you have a 8 GB Memory Card for the PS Vita. Is it still factory sealed? What are you asking for it? I do have PayPal.

$25 shipped via standard First Class mail to the lower 48 and it's still brand new and factory sealed. I tried to reply to your reply via gmail but I'm having some difficulty with this POS work computer this morning. Good luck and let me know if you still need it if your other option falls through.

theblackdragon wrote:

hey Magi, i just got the package today. thanks again! :3

no prob. Glad you got it ok. :)

Edited on by Magi

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,066. Posted:

To be honest Oddy, there's not much I can see in your BL that I'd want/don't already have. However, you mention Steam Gifts and I'd be quite interested in Fractal: Make Blooms Not War for FSR

Also, I've got a copy of Solatorobo: Red The Hunter and Rhythm Heaven (Rhythm Paradise) for sale. Anyone interested?

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,067. Posted:

I am thinking of selling my Wii. I have a back-up Wii for my few disc games (though I'll likely sell that, too, once Wii U is around the corner), but I don't play my WW/VC games anymore and don't care about transferring them to Wii U even if I can. Here is a list. This is by no means an exit from Nintendom, as I'm still very interested in the U and a couple 3DS games, and of course Brawl forever.

So I have a few questions for the trading thread folk:

1) Have you seen anything like this on Ebay before, and does it sell for much? Not sure if you are even supposed to leave downloaded games on a system when selling it, though I did buy an Ambassador 3DS on Ebay, so I don't suppose there's a problem.
2) How much do you think it's worth? Guesstimating a conservative $8 average for WiiWare prices and ignoring import prices on VC titles, I believe I've spent (well, me and those who've gifted me stuff) an embarrassing $750 on downloads for my Wii. Of course, thanks to kind folk like Fricken Pootus and TheBackWagon gifting me certain unmentionable WiiWare titles, some of these games aren't even worth mentioning (and perhaps even detract from the value... seriously, damn you both), so I wouldn't consider it worth a straight $750.

I'm going to include most of my controllers and controller extensions (including M+'s) since I don't really play local multiplayer anymore anyway, the 8GB SD the games are on, and a crappy third party wheel. And with Wii Sports that will be 115 games.

I probably should have done this last year when a new console wasn't releasing months away, but better late than never, and I didn't have an extra Wii then.

Anyway, honest opinions (other than "don't do it!")? This is likely destined for Ebay as there isn't anything I want to trade for and it's probably a bit big of a bundle to sell over a forum — NL might not even like it, I have no idea. However, if I do put it on Ebay and someone wants dibs through a Buy-It-Now, I can let them know when I'll put it up so they get first shot at it and arrange it through a more official channel. I hate auctions, so no bidding to worry about.

I'm thinking $300-350 right now, but no idea if I'm selling myself short or expecting too much.

Thanks. Giant post: over.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,068. Posted:

I'm interested but sought I can afford it

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,069. Posted:

You have two copies of BIT.TRIP FATE?

Also, $350 is enough to buy me a Vita and a 32-gig memory card.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,070. Posted:

Whoops, that was supposed to be Flux. Thanks.

So is the Vita comment suggesting that that's too high? I wasn't aware that the Vita was really worth anything right now, to be honest. Haven't heard anything good.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,071. Posted:

I think it was more along the lines of, I could buy all your downloadable games, or I could buy a Vita. Considering that Oddy already has a Wii and then as a result would have VC and WW games, it isn't worth it for him.

Also, I'm going through all my games over the next few weeks. Large list incoming...

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,072. Posted:

Ah, yea I figure almost no one here needs another Wii, mostly looking for opinions on its worth before I list it.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

1,073. Posted:

It must have pained you to advertise to the world that you own the entire BPlus catalogue.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,074. Posted:

It pains me everyday and is my primary reason for needing to get rid of this.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,075. Posted:

I feel so honored that I was able to contribute to your collection and, God willing, they'll implement 3DSWare gifting so that we can continue the tradition. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,076. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

God willing, they'll implement 3DSWare gifting so that we can continue the tradition. :3

I don't know what god you worship, and I don't want to.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

BlazingSoul

1,077. Posted:

i got an extra code for 3D Classic:Kid Icarus, and I want to trade for another game code like Kirby Dreamland

BlazingSoul

AuthorMessage

Colors

1,078. Posted:

I'm interested in that code, BlazingSoul, would you want one of the codes currently on Cn like Mario's Picross or Art Style: Cubello?

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

BlazingSoul

1,079. Posted:

I do not own a wii. do u have kirby dreamland, doctor mario dsi, or mario vs donkey kong. I already have Xevious and Art Academy. If u do not those, then I will take Mario Picross

BlazingSoul

AuthorMessage

Colors

1,080. Posted:

Sorry, I don't have any codes for the games you want other than the Mario's picross. If you want it, you could e-mail me and we could exchange codes. colorsofso&#...

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets