General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,986

AuthorMessage

pikku

1,021. Posted:

@Magi so Sapphire for $20? Sounds good to me. I think I'll pass on Crisis Core though, doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
I'll think about it today and have a definitive answer for you this afternoon. :)

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,022. Posted:

@Terra sounds great with the code vs. Wii games. Please send the code to d2magi AT gmail DOT com with a list of your games and Wii code. I'll send you back my Wii code. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I think once we're both added I can send you those games. Shouldn't take more than a day as long as we're both on top of our e-mail. ;)

Also, if you'd like to include your mailing address, I'll check on the cost and logistics of mailing you Sonic Riders.

@pikmaniac sounds good. Sent you an e-mail with details should you decide you want it.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,023. Posted:

Sent you an email now. Also, sorry, gonna change my mind on Sonic Riders (PSN Code is not a problem though). I did have that in mind as a birthday gift for my brother but found out he's already being given it by one of his friends.

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,024. Posted:

Terra wrote:

Sent you an email now. Also, sorry, gonna change my mind on Sonic Riders (PSN Code is not a problem though). I did have that in mind as a birthday gift for my brother but found out he's already being given it by one of his friends.

no prob on Sonic. Just replied to your e-mail.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,025. Posted:

I'll shoot you an email later today, Magi. I want to run it past my mother first, but since it's my money, I'll probably go through with the transaction even if she says no, so don't worry about it, it's pretty much a done deal.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

1,026. Posted:

Trading TF2 Stuff :3

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,027. Posted:

EvilCookie wrote:

Trading TF2 Stuff :3

You might want to post in the Unofficial Steam Sale Thread, too (which is technically the all things PC gaming thread now). Just to cover your bases.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,028. Posted:

@Terra got the PSN code. I'll be able to get on the Wii tonight after 11ish EST to send those games to you.

@zezhyrule just send the invoice through PayPal. I've never done that before so hopefully it came though ok. :)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,029. Posted:

@magi

email sent.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,030. Posted:

Would anyone be interested in Time Splitters 2? If so what do you have you're willing to offer? No Wii or Gamecube games.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,031. Posted:

@Order-Sol and @zezhyrule I shipped your games during my lunch break today via First Class mail (USPS). If you'd like an image of the receipt, I would be happy to send it to you later tonight.

@Terra I checked last night and you still haven't added me on the Wii so I can gift you those games. I'll check again tonight.

@pikmaniac how did those pictures look?

Thanks everyone. Still got lots to trade though!

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,032. Posted:

I did add you last night, must've done it after you checked though

EDIT: Might be a good idea to update your list on what you've still got left, in case anyone sees that and doesn't bother looking at the posts in between

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,033. Posted:

Terra wrote:

I did add you last night, must've done it after you checked though

EDIT: Might be a good idea to update your list on what you've still got left, in case anyone sees that and doesn't bother looking at the posts in between

Just got this image when attempting to gift Star Soldier:
Untitled

Edited on by Magi

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,034. Posted:

I'm looking into it now

Terra

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,035. Posted:

Terra wrote:

I'm looking into it now

okeedoke. Won't be back home for another 3 hours. I'll check it out when I get back.

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,036. Posted:

Figured out the issue. Hadn't changed the region when I bought it, it was set to "Canada" but I've changed it to the US now

EDIT: Ah right, sure

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,037. Posted:

Terra wrote:

Figured out the issue. Hadn't changed the region when I bought it, it was set to "Canada" but I've changed it to the US now

EDIT: Ah right, sure

Just tried again and I'm getting the same message. You can get US games, right? Also, you have your have your gifted games setting set to "allow"?

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,038. Posted:

Ok, try it one more time. I just went onto the Shop channel, seems there was some sort of small procedure I had to go through upon changing the region. If it still doesn't work then I may start to inquire about some of the disc games you have

Terra

AuthorMessage

Ark

1,039. Posted:

Anyone interested in a code for a $25 iTunes card? I'm guessing probably not, based on the amount of iOS players around here, but maybe some of you buy your music from there too. I'd be willing to trade it for a $20 PSN card or digital game gifts of approximate value. If you're a European interested in the trade, I'd only request one specific £7.99/€9.99 PSN game in exchange. Do keep in mind the whole region thing, though.

Edit: Xbox Live Arcade points cards/gifts would be fine too, but I have no idea how the dollar to MSP thing works.

@Terra&Magi
A Canadian trading to an American should never be the problem. I've traded to numerous Americans with my country set to Canada and I've never had an issue sending or receiving. I'm sure that doesn't help much at this point, but I think you can rule out the country being an issue. Hope you can resolve whatever it is.

Edited on by Ark

AuthorMessage

Terra

1,040. Posted:

@Syf Maybe the network is picking up that I'm in the UK, I dunno at this stage. I've gone through all the reasons which it won't accept for, gift settings are on, I definitely don't already have the game, the country is the same (Unless Magi's one is set to something odd, like the U.A.E for example), only other thing I could think of it that my American Wii Code I sent in the email might have been wrong.

Let me double check that code I sent you Magi and we'll try this one more time.

Edited on by Terra

Terra