Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 2,521

jmets

Hello! If anyone has any unused club nintendo codes email me @ [email protected]. Preferably game codes for MH3U, Castlevania lords of shadow, fire emblem awakening, pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity, and lego city undercover. I also have some I'm willing to give in exchange

jmets

jmets

I'm close to platinum so if I get 2 of those codes I stated above I will gift you either DKCR3D, Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Fire Emblem Awakening

jmets

CanisWolfred

I have ones for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter. I don't want anything for them, I just need someone to use them so I can throw them out. I don't have time to mess with Club Nintendo...all those surveys, ugh...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

I have ones for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter. I don't want anything for them, I just need someone to use them so I can throw them out. I don't have time to mess with Club Nintendo...all those surveys, ugh...

Can you help a bro out so I could get something from CN peas?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Cuz I'm too lazy to regester them and fillout surveys. And the coins expire...

Anyways, I'll give you Xenoblade and Kingdom Hearts. Do you have a Backloggery or do I need to use PSN?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

Cuz I'm too lazy to regester them and fillout surveys. And the coins expire...

Anyways, I'll give you Xenoblade and Kingdom Hearts.

You posted them here or need a email?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Xyphon22

I am looking to see if anyone has Lego City: Undercover, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Brain Age: Concentration Training, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Darksiders 2, or any of the 4 Zeldas on DS and Gamecube they don't want anymore. I don't have much to trade, but I thought I'd ask. I have Arkham City, Magical Starsign, maybe Bit.Trip Complete and Last Story, and probably some others that I can't think of right now.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

bgbrendan

does anyone have a luigi's mansion, monster hunter 3ds or lego city 3ds club nintendo europe code? i have a club nintendo europe code for prof layton 3ds

bgbrendan

Skitz001

Does anyone have a spare code for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Monster Hunter Ultimate 3, LEGO City Undercover or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity? I only need one of them and I have a Luigi's Mansion 2 code that I can give in return.

Skitz001

Nestalgic

Anyone need a Lost Levels eshop code? I bought 2 DKR3D games from Best Buy and ended up with 2 codes. I'm good with swapping it for another game code or a CN coin code. Email me if you're interested.

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

Ludicoloishome

Xyphon22 wrote:

4 Zeldas on DS and Gamecube they don't want anymore. I don't have much to trade, but I thought I'd ask. I have Arkham City, Magical Starsign, maybe Bit.Trip Complete and Last Story, and probably some others that I can't think of right now.

i got zelda phantom hourglass and windwaker up to trade do you happen to have any fire emblem or pokemon games to trade? if not last story or bit trip would be good

Ludicoloishome

scrange

I have a Lego city undercover chase begins code and a paper Mario sticker star code to trade.want to swap for another code from the so many games promotion but not Luigis mansion or Lego City of course

scrange

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic