Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 101 to 120 of 2,912

mrlimbo

Strofan7 wrote:

Wii

Need for Speed:Prostreet
Call of Duty 3
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

let me know if youre interested! these are just collecting dust

Im interested in "Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII" anything on my list that interests you.......hmmm not sure if peeps are US or UK or other ?

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

mrlimbo

It would be really handy if peeps using this trade forum , if they would put there region in there signature ie UK/PAL ect

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Terra

mrlimbo wrote:

Hi , i only see one Nintendo game on your list "Red Steel^ and thats not our type of game !! i cant really think of any games at the moment ..........but any GC/Wii games would be considered

So you don't have any of the handhelds then? Ok, I can also offer Godzilla Unleashed (Wii), Fight Night Round 2 (GC Version, includes Super Punch Out!! as well) and James Bond: From Russia WIth Love (GC). Not sure if there's anything else I can offer at the moment though but I might be able to

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

mrlimbo

Terranigma wrote:

mrlimbo wrote:

Hi , i only see one Nintendo game on your list "Red Steel^ and thats not our type of game !! i cant really think of any games at the moment ..........but any GC/Wii games would be considered

So you don't have any of the handhelds then? Ok, I can also offer Godzilla Unleashed (Wii), Fight Night Round 2 (GC Version, includes Super Punch Out!! as well) and James Bond: From Russia WIth Love (GC). Not sure if there's anything else I can offer at the moment though but I might be able to

Sorry to be a pain , but nothing there that we are into ! not really keen on fighting/shooting/out & out killing games (apart from a few exceptions), but like platformers/rpg/strategy/sims/sport/fun games

Edited on by mrlimbo

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Terra

Ok, I'll have another look at what I've got. I think I have some other games I could offer. Do you not have any other consoles outside Nintendo at all?

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

mrlimbo

Terranigma wrote:

Do you not have any other consoles outside Nintendo at all?

No ......we are Nintendo through & through

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Terra

mrlimbo wrote:

Terranigma wrote:

Do you not have any other consoles outside Nintendo at all?

No ......we are Nintendo through & through

Cool. I like having at least 2 different ones myself, for variety. Just wondering, but when you say "we", are you referring to your family?

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

mrlimbo

Terranigma wrote:

Cool. I like having at least 2 different ones myself, for variety. Just wondering, but when you say "we", are you referring to your family?

Yes , all of us are Ninty fans !!!

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Terra

mrlimbo wrote:

Yes , all of us are Ninty fans !!!

Same here, mostly. Ok, I just stopped by my Dad's and I can also offer these GC games. Super Monkey Ball, Ty The Tasmanian Tiger and The Simpsons: Road Rage. Any of those appeal to you?

EDIT: Just updated my list for anyone interested

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

mrlimbo

Terranigma wrote:

mrlimbo wrote:

Yes , all of us are Ninty fans !!!

Same here, mostly. Ok, I just stopped by my Dad's and I can also offer these GC games. Super Monkey Ball, Ty The Tasmanian Tiger and The Simpsons: Road Rage. Any of those appeal to you?

EDIT: Just updated my list for anyone interested

Yep someone ths end interested in Ty The Tasmanian Tiger for HARVEST MOON ?

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Terra

mrlimbo wrote:

Yep someone ths end interested in Ty The Tasmanian Tiger for HARVEST MOON ?

What about Ty The Tasmanian Tiger for Animal Crossing? I'm more interested in that than Harvest Moon

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

mrlimbo

Terranigma wrote:

mrlimbo wrote:

Yep someone ths end interested in Ty The Tasmanian Tiger for HARVEST MOON ?

What about Ty The Tasmanian Tiger for Animal Crossing? I'm more interested in that than Harvest Moon

Sorry no , they would rather keep it or Ebay it, than trade for Ty.

Edited on by mrlimbo

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Terra

Ah, that's a shame. What about Eternal Darkness then? In all honesty, Harvest Moon is the game I'd prefer the least

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

mrlimbo

Terranigma wrote:

Ah, that's a shame. What about Eternal Darkness then? In all honesty, Harvest Moon is the game I'd prefer the least

Sorry but no , not really that interested in Ty, its not that great a game , best we forget about it , at least you got more games up for trade now though

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Terra

Yeah, true. Shame we couldn't reach a deal

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Aww Ty is a fun game

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Terra

I found Ty to be fairly enjoyable but there's little chance that I'll go back to it as I completed it ages ago

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, for anyone with a PAL/European (& Australian too I think) Wii, I was given by another user ages ago a code to download the original Metroid on the VC for free (Part of that MPT offer). Is anyone interested in that? I don't wanna trade anything for it, seeing how it was given to me for free, so anyone want it?

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

mrlimbo

Nice offer Terranigma , i just wish this trading thread was more active , as its a great idea , but little used !!!

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Ricardo91

irken004 wrote:

Ricardo91 wrote:

I doubt anyone would want these, but I might as well throw them out, anyway:

Bomberman Jetters (GC)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GC)
Namco Museum: 50th Anniversary (PS2)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (GBA)
Red Steel (Wii)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)

Throw them out? Can I have a few?

I'm mainly interested in Zelda, Namco Museum, and Red Steel or Bomberman

They're yours!

Any games you're willing to offer in exchange?

irken004

Ricardo91 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Ricardo91 wrote:

I doubt anyone would want these, but I might as well throw them out, anyway:

Bomberman Jetters (GC)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GC)
Namco Museum: 50th Anniversary (PS2)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (GBA)
Red Steel (Wii)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)

Throw them out? Can I have a few?

I'm mainly interested in Zelda, Namco Museum, and Red Steel or Bomberman

They're yours!

Any games you're willing to offer in exchange?

Hmm...well I have Metroid Prime Pinball if you have a DS

Edited on by irken004

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic