Forums

Topic: TG64's Classic Funnies! New & Improved Version.

Posts 41 to 56 of 56

MetalMario

StarWolf wrote:

I enjoyed SEVERAL different family guy moments, some of which have already been mentioned. But a personal favourite of mine is when Peter's trying to make a fake name up for himself on the spot by looking at objects, he manages to spell out his real name out by seeing a pea, a tear on someone's face and a griffin just swoops in.

Yeah! Peter Griffin. Aw, crap. HAHA I love that.

I also like the one with the IRS lady.

You smell nice. ...No, I think that's you. ...It couldn't be me. I just farted...oh.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

theblackdragon

@Stuffgamer1: Season 3 has my favorite TOS episode of all time: The Empath... but Spock's Brain was just... drivel. I suppose you could say I like it too just because it's that hilariously bad, lol...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TwilightV

Go to Youtube and look up "Robin Persuades Franky". >:3

TwilightV

Turbo_Genesis_64

@Stuffgamer1

Here's some more crazy news! Also, check out the "Stop" sign at 1:55 in the video!!!

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

Firkraag

Easy, it has to be when Al Bundy and his awesome crew of NO MA'AM takes Jerry Springer hostage on Live TV.

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Turbo_Genesis_64

Thanks for the new clips Blaze and Firkraag!

Anybody want to see a psychic get busted? Here's Sylvia Browne's predictions for 2008; she recored this show in late 2007!

Edited on by Turbo_Genesis_64

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

Turbo_Genesis_64

Thanks, theblackdragon! You are always so responsive!! Quick question is ":3" a smile?

Well folks, I'm going to show a clip from my favorite locally produced TV show! It's called "Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In" and they show silly,horror B-movies, but they do skits in between the movie that are pretty funny. It's the perfect show to watch late on Saturday nights in a sleeping bag:

BleachFan

I don't know if Japanese television counts but...
These were some commercials advertising noodle sauce.
WARNING!: The following clips contain music and images that may very well be engraved into your mind forever
[youtube:j5QlQkojQYI]
[youtube:XI4kV7DQmFw&feature=PlayList&p=615C3DDB4179876A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=70]
[youtube:_UeunJLzilU]

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Turbo_Genesis_64

Hey Bleachfans888,

Thanks for that creepy trilogy! I wish we got their commercials.

Here's an educational TV clip from Japan where a bunch of women are singing "I have a bad case of diarrhea!"

Will

The Father Ted episode where he kicks Bishop Brennan up the arse, that was so hilarious. I still laugh out loud every time I watch it "He did kick me up the arse! CRRRRRRIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLYYY!!!!!!"

Will

Turbo_Genesis_64

Thanks Will for the heads-up.

Moving along, check out who's a salesman for burgers:

Turbo_Genesis_64

Flintstones ads for Winston Cigarettes, you got to be kidding me! Big Tobbacco would never target children? Click to find out:

TKOWL

the simpsons episode "on a clear day i cant see my sister"
i did it! i removed the chip! and with no brain damage damage damage damage damage.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.