General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 881 to 900 of 1,583

AuthorMessage

Dezner

881. Posted:

iPancakez wrote:

Well dreams do come true. A Megaman classic cd collection with all tracks from all 10 games is coming out this September. The only dissapointing thing is the 180 dollar price tag.........

WAT

Where do I order so they can take my money? :O

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

882. Posted:

It comes in an E-Can. If you have the money, buy it.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

883. Posted:

iPancakez wrote:

Well dreams do come true. A Megaman classic cd collection with all tracks from all 10 games is coming out this September. The only dissapointing thing is the 180 dollar price tag.........

$180!? :(

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

884. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

iPancakez wrote:

[/div]

$180!? :(

14,700 Yen, basically. If it comes out here, it'll likely be cheaper.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Dezner

885. Posted:

E-Shop "exclusive" sounds hard to get, unless we get a domestic equivalent for the same or cheaper. Here's hoping! :o

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

886. Posted:

Well now Capcom is screwing everyone except Japan for this music collection. All faith in you is lost Capcom.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Dezner

887. Posted:

To be fair, Japan is always getting screwed with their own pricing. :p

But, the model works, so I can't really blame them.

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

888. Posted:

I would definitely pay 180 for it, but no, it won't come out here. What a cruel tease.

The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

889. Posted:

iPancakez wrote:

iPancakez wrote:

180 dollar price tag

iPancakez wrote:

180 DOLLAR PRICE TAG

iPancakez wrote:

180 DOLLAR PRICE TAG

That's Capcom for ya.

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

890. Posted:

So who else is enjoying The Megas new cd History Repeating:Blue? For those uninformed, they are a Mega Man cover band that add lyrics to the songs. Great stuff with some fantastic covers of some fantastic NES music that is almost mind blowing.

The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

891. Posted:

Maybe Capcom would be able to actually sell some of those music collection CDs, if they included a free and exclusive eShop download code for, "Megaman Legends 3".

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

892. Posted:

Wish they would put the soundtracks on music services.

I other news protoman is about to come to the comics.
Untitled

When it was first announced that Archie was going to do a Mega Man comic, the first reaction I usually got from fans was: "That's great!" The second, immediate response was: "When is Proto Man going to show up?" Well now that we've got a solid year of books behind us showing off the Blue Bomber, it's time we moved on to... wait, does Blues have a nickname? The Scarlet Sniper? The Wandering Whistler? The Shaded Scarf-Wearer?

Anyway, we're devoting two lead stories to telling the origin of Blues, a.k.a. ProtoMan. We'll be looking at how he became the lone wolf character we know and love and what it was that drove him away from Light Labs. This story has a special tie-in to events that are currently taking place beginning in Mega Man #15, which will be on sale early next month. We'll also be seeing the origin to his alter ego, BreakMan.

In addition to "Proto-Type", this issue marks the first time we experiment with having back-ups in the Mega Man comic, so folks can look forward to a broader exploration of the Mega Man Universe, and some funny misadventures with the Light Robot Masters!

[

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Dezner

893. Posted:

Yep, going to be epic! I hope they explain his awesome shades, as well. :D

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

StuffyStuff

894. Posted:

So there's a guy in my town "trading" a lot of really good retro games, and he has a copy of X3. I can't believe how much it's gone up in price on Ebay in the last year. Last time I check, you could get it for around 80 USD. I'm not seeing for anything less than 120 in good condition! One for 80, but the label is messed up. Anyone know why?

Edited on by StuffyStuff

StuffyStuff

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

895. Posted:

It's probably semi-rare. That's unfortunate since I have the GCN Megaman X Collection and it didn't cost that much.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Dezner

896. Posted:

I committed highway robbery for my totally mint copy of X3 about ten years ago...guy at work sold it to me for $15 and was just looking to get something out of it. Not sure what X3 went for back then but I've always felt a little bad about not giving him $30 at least. :p

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

897. Posted:

So megaman is getting an exclusive varient cover at SDCC.
[Img http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/229467-MegaMan14CONV-Header.j...

Also Sonic/Megaman are getting a joint panel at San Demigod Comic Con

"0:00-11:00 Sonic and Mega Man: Video Game Comics Showcase— Get your game on! Folks from the two most popular video game comic series share what’s in store in one, must-attend panel! Learn what’s on tap for Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe, and Mega Man. The editorial mastermind behind both books, Paul Kaminski, is joined by Archie Comics president Mike Pellerito, artist Evan Stanley, and Archie Comics executive director of publicity and marketing Alex Segura. See some exclusive artwork, learn about upcoming storylines, and get a glimpse at the biggest comic book event of the year. We. Are. Not. Kidding. Be there! Room 24ABC"

Makes sense these two would share a panel as they both have the same writer and are both video game adaptions. (Though sonic for the most part is doing its own thing).

I'm expecting the bog crossover will be one between the sonic and megaman books. Also expecting megamanto get another book soon followed by another new video game book.

Also the megaman book is pretty popular. During fcbd I saw many kids have it in there pile of 3 books.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

898. Posted:

CapnPancakez wrote:

1- A fresh new game that had great ideas. I personally don't like it as much as the sequels but amazing nonetheless.
2- Improved vastly on the original and really made the series known. Great music, bosses, and stages except for the Wily Castle.
3- Very much like 2 but the slide was introduced. Remix stages and the easiest Wily Castle in the series are lows, but fun stages.
4- The mega buster was contreversial, but solid game. Pretty challenging through the whole game but tried some new things in levels.
5- Some claim it to be uninspired and certainly one of the easiest, but my favorite pick-up and play. Something about this game just clicks with me.
6- Sometimes I think MM6 is almost forgotten but solid anyways. Some interesting robot masters and the new adaptors are nice. Just me or too much red in the levels though?
7- The move to 16-bit was less successful than the X series for me, Not as classic as the rest of the classic series imo.
8- While I like the games overall feel better than 7, it's levels are sub-par and sometimes frustrating or just plain boring.
9- Finally making the way back to 8-bit, 9 had the best music in the series with some great robot masters and interesting twists in stages.
10- This game has an almost sad feel to me. It's darker and feels like this might be the last time we see classic Mega Man. Maybe Mega Man knew Capcom would abandon him after this and thus why it feels so bleak.

For me, it's a tie between 2 and 9.

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pokemon HeartGold Version, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

899. Posted:

This is just plain excellent.

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pokemon HeartGold Version, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Karakato

900. Posted:

Is this what I think it is?
Untitled
Yes it is! From this photo we can see a new Sigma, Black Zero and Vile Rider Armor figure from D-arts. That Sigma would really look great on my shelf between X and Zero, though Vile in that Rider Armor Looks just as awesome! Bet it will take three quarters of a year to come out though :/

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.