Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,455

Spagem

X7 and 8 are 3D games right? Like polygonal? @mieu-fire

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

yea i dont like megaman 5 but i think megaman 5 was easiest MM4 to me was hard when i was playing it

I think megaman 5 has kinda hard. 2 was easistet. 1 would have been, if it wasnt for the yellow devil.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

CanisWolfred

mega wrote:

X7 and 8 are 3D games right? Like polygonal? @mieu-fire

X7 is full 3D half the time. X8 is 2.5D with a few on-rails vehicle scections, which are a bit annoying and kinda bring the game down from being great.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mieu-Fire

i like x8 but i did not like x7 did like the music tho

MANGO

CanisWolfred

mieu-fire wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

yea i dont like megaman 5 but i think megaman 5 was easiest MM4 to me was hard when i was playing it

MM5 is definitely the easiest. I blew through that game. 4 is actually pretty hard, but no-hit runs are still easier so long as you have the stages memorized.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spagem

How can you say MM5 is easy? what about crystal man's level!?

Spagem

CanisWolfred

mega wrote:

How can you say MM5 is easy? what about crystal man's level!?

I don't remember having much trouble on that part. It was less annoying than Jewel Man's stage, at least.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spagem

Yeah... Jewel man stage is annoying. But crystal man has that annoying platforming part with falling crystals. ;-;

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

i had little trouble with jewel man but no trouble with crystal man

MANGO

CanisWolfred

Jewel Man's stage was really hard until I remembered to use weapons in stages, but then I was in danger of using up all my weapon energy before I got to the boss...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MikeDanger

Some of you guys really need to learn how to write correctly.....

With that being out of the way, the easiest Mega Man for me was MM5. But I don't consider it bad. I liked using Beat in that game.
The only Mega Man game I sort of disliked was Mega Man 6 and some parts in 8 like loading screens, cutting stages in half, the infamous Frost Man stage and of course the voice overs.

The hardest one was the first one, try playing it on the NES without the glitch and then tell me how easy and forgiving that game was.

Now that that's out of the way (as well), How about that Mega Man 5 on the Gameboy? Who wants it on the 3DS VC? I'm holding my hand up!

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Hokori

I need to beat at least on MM game before wiiU comes out, I'm closest in 2 ATM with only two bosses left

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

CanisWolfred

MikeDanger1 wrote:

...and some parts in 8 like...cutting stages in half

Why was that a bad thing? The stages were already the size of two NES stages put together. Would you really have wanted to have to redo a 10+ minute stage from the beginning every time you game over?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MikeDanger

Mickeymac wrote:

[
Why was that a bad thing? The stages were already the size of two NES stages put together. Would you really have wanted to have to redo a 10+ minute stage from the beginning every time you game over?

If you had a game over you had to start from the beginning of the stage anyways. But no,my problem with cutting the stage in half was the loading screen and you'd get a full life bar of health again, some of them didn't even have a mini boss and it just Fs up my momentum i'd get from the first half of the stage. It just wasn't a win for me, especially since it was a 16 bit game, I don't know why the hell did it get a load screen anyways. Larger games than that didn't have them like Metal Gear Solid.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

CanisWolfred

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

If you had a game over you had to start from the beginning of the stage anyways.

You sure? I specifically recall starting the stage over from the mid-point when I game overed.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MikeDanger

Mickeymac wrote:

You sure? I specifically recall starting the stage over from the mid-point when I game overed.

Pretty sure, yes. I could double check if you want, I got the game in my hands as we speak.

Colors 3D:

CanisWolfred

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Pretty sure, yes. I could double check if you want, I got the game in my hands as we speak.

Sure. I gotta go eat anyways.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sorry, this topic has been locked.