Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,455

CanisWolfred

Dezner wrote:

Sooo.....new iOS game announcement. Not quite what I was hoping for with the anniversary, but at least it's something instead of nothing.

The only way Capcom could troll us more is if it actually turned out to be good, and we all look like idiots for dismissing it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MikeDanger

GuardianKing wrote:

@Mike 3. 1 kinda sucked. 2 was strictly character development (still not as much as 3).

Starforce 3 really took a darker spin on the series. It was edgy and gritty, yet still kind friendly.

As i'm seeing here you recommend the 3rd most of all. Ok I did a little research and it looks cool but the thing is there's 2 versions Red Joker and Black Ace. Out of those two which one do you have? And if you have both which is better?

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

MikeDanger

I just beat Mega Man 9. I literally, no foolin' just got a callus in my hand because of it. One more to go and Bane gives me his permision to die.

The last Wily boss with the egg bombs was a pain, but was pretty cool. Mega Man 9 isn't the best of the Classic series IMO, but it's pretty up there with the best.

What ruined it for me I guess were the Wily stages, waay to much spikes, it was starting to get less fun with time. But hey I beat it!

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Spagem

What is this iOS game anyways? what's so bad about it and where can I read more on it?

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

MANGO

Spagem

I beat megaman 2 without dying. Same with 10.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

iOS looks dumb... I don't have an ipod or droid or whatever so too bad for me. ((((

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

did you get hurt cause i beat megamn 4 with out getting hurt but like i said 7 years ago i was a pro at thos games now i probaly suck

MANGO

Spagem

No. XD Just without dying. I'm not pro but I'm good at them. ^-^ And beating Megaman 4 without getting hit is very impressive. @mieu-fire

Spagem

Spagem

Thanks. ^-^ But its only because Its my favorite Megaman so I played it ALOT! I beat it about 13 times before being able to do that. I have it all memorized. XD
But to me it was never the hardest. Megaman 8 or 3 are. ( 3 because those copy robots from Megaman 2. There levels are sooo hard. ) Oh yeah and pizza does sound good. @waveboy

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

yea i cant play MM 10 i die to much xD

MANGO

Spagem

Ehhh... Its pretty easy after playing it alot. ^-^ @ mieu-fire

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

i hate the megaman x7 game that was just horable xD

MANGO

Spagem

I havent played X7. o.o Is it really that bad?

I don't like the X games too much... but I have 1-6 because I bought the X collection for my Playstation2. X4 is really good. I like the fungus guy's powa!

Spagem

CanisWolfred

X7 isn't that bad. It's just that it doesn't really have any redeeming qualities on top of being bad.

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mieu-Fire

Mickeymac wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

yea i dont like megaman 5 but i think megaman 5 was easiest MM4 to me was hard when i was playing it

MANGO

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

I havent played X7. o.o Is it really that bad?

I don't like the X games too much... but I have 1-6 because I bought the X collection for my Playstation2. X4 is really good. I like the fungus guy's powa!

i love the X games but X7 was really that terriable but X8 was decent not the greatest but decent

MANGO

Spagem

Yeah that is true... but MM5 is pretty good. It has lots of platforming and enemy's. The only thing I ddint like was the boss weapons kinda all sucked and crystalman's level. Those dropping crystals are sooooo annoying. ToT @Mickeymac

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Sorry, this topic has been locked.