Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,455

ThePirateCaptain

@Karakto
Even though MM5 had weak weapons, I never use them in the stages anyway so I didn't mind. Also, I can beat all the robot masters buster only and Wave Man had the only stage I died in. Yes, Mega Man 5 is easy.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

KarrotMan

Thats the thing, I just want my Megabuster to feel weak and the weapons should feel like a temptation for you to take the easy way out. Here, its the other way around, my default weapon is the most reliable and powerful weapon for the game while the others are... interesting at best. Yeah Gravity man's weapon is a great screen clearer even if it uses alot of energy and Charge man's slide attack seems fun to use even if it can get you hit, I'll admit to that. But if your charged M buster has great range and an assured 3-bar hit, Whats the point of having weapons? (Power Stone... urgh)
Now I will say this, this is just my harmless thoughts about how I personally feel. I did not mean any form of ranting. I do enjoy using the overpowered buster by the way. I will play it again just to see how it holds up now.

Also, I'm really digging the Megaman Kotobukiya kit. When I'm getting Protoman, I'll buy another Mega kit just to make a custom Cut man out of it.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

kkslider5552000

to be fair, no one uses robot master weapons outside of other robot masters until the Wily stages.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ThePirateCaptain

I'm curious as to why everybody hates Mega Man 6 so much. I thought all the bosses were pretty neat and the stages were well designed. It's only real flaw was that it was the sixth game in the series and at the end of the NES's lifespan so the made it somewhat forgettable.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

shingi_70

#10 of the comic is out today.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LordTendoboy

shingi_70 wrote:

#10 of the comic is out today.
Untitled

I didn't know you were a fan of Mega Man. Which series do you like best? Classic (8-bit), X, or the other spin-off games (Battle Network, ZX, Zero, etc.)?

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

shingi_70

Battle network. Followed by X, classic, and zero

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

LordTendoboy

shingi_70 wrote:

Battle network. Followed by X, classic, and zero

What about ZX or StarForce? (I don't even consider StarForce to be a real Mega Man series)

[...

shingi_70

Haven't played those.

WAT!

LordTendoboy

shingi_70 wrote:

Haven't played those.

Well StarForce is a futuristic spin-off of the Battle Network series, and it takes place in outer space.

ZX stars humans wearing Reploid armor (making them have the powers of X and Zero), and it place hundreds of years after the Zero series (which is itself a continuation of the X series).

The only games I consider to be real Mega Man games are the Classic series and X series. All the other spin-offs are useless to me.

[...

Retro_on_theGo

LordTendoboy wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Haven't played those.

Well StarForce is a futuristic spin-off of the Battle Network series, and it takes place in outer space.

ZX stars humans wearing Reploid armor (making them have the powers of X and Zero), and it place hundreds of years after the Zero series (which is itself a continuation of the X series).

The only games I consider to be real Mega Man games are the Classic series and X series. All the other spin-offs are useless to me.

Calling the Zero series useless makes you a disgusting human being, good sir!

kkslider5552000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Haven't played those.

implying good games aren't "real" is far worse and only somewhat less infuriating than the term "true fans"

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Dezner

I've bought most of them but still have a few to catch up on.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

LordTendoboy

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Haven't played those.

The title is misleading: "Mega Man Zero"? Zero isn't Mega Man. His series is basically "Mega Man X in the future, with Zero as the main character." It would be like making Luigi the star of the next Mario game and calling it "Super Mario Luigi".

[...

StuffyStuff

@LordTendoboy - I can see the logic in that. Seeing that Zero originated from the X series, I can see where they would get the title from. I wonder if the Luigi's Mansion games are considered part of the "Mario" series. As you pointed out though, the title isn't "Super Mario's Luigi's Mansion."

Since this thread has been going on for so long, I can't remember what topics have been brought up, but if you were going to recommend a starting game, in any series, for a newcomer to play, which game would you suggest? Keep in my any series.

StuffyStuff

MegaStoneSmash91

iPancakez wrote:

I'm curious as to why everybody hates Mega Man 6 so much. I thought all the bosses were pretty neat and the stages were well designed. It's only real flaw was that it was the sixth game in the series and at the end of the NES's lifespan so the made it somewhat forgettable.

I have also wondered this. I never saw anything wrong with it. It's a good entry in the series.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

MegaStoneSmash91

kkslider5552000 wrote:

to be fair, no one uses robot master weapons outside of other robot masters until the Wily stages.

I do, but usually only because I feel like it or because there's a particular weapon I like using.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Sorry, this topic has been locked.