Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,455

TeeJay

Yeah the first X is my favorite game of all time, and nostalgia plays no small part of that. (X was my first video game ever). I recently got Maverick Hunter X and I must say, although I love the 2.5D aspect of the game, I don't appreciate how they changed the capsule locations. I think it was unnecessary and it screwed with my nostalgia, dammit! DX

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Dezner

But, it was fun to play the game and still have some "new" to it, along with Vile being playable!

Also, welcome to the club!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

TeeJay

Thanks! And yes Vile being playable is both challenging and welcome. I don't understand why he hates Megaman so much, though. Is it just because of jealousy? He says he should be the ultimate reploid.

EDIT: Oh, and I also got Megaman Zero Collection today. Playing Megaman Zero 2 at the moment.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordTendoboy

TeeJay wrote:

Yeah the first X is my favorite game of all time, and nostalgia plays no small part of that. (X was my first video game ever). I recently got Maverick Hunter X and I must say, although I love the 2.5D aspect of the game, I don't appreciate how they changed the capsule locations. I think it was unnecessary and it screwed with my nostalgia, dammit! DX

And I hate how they made X shout out the weapon's name as he fired it. Really annoying.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Dezner

@TeeJay
Cool, I still have to get around to playing my copy of the Zero Collection more. I played Zero 1 for maybe an hour but I got distracted by something else. Had I not already played the GBA versions, I would have probably tried to plow through all 4 games before moving on.

@tendo
Yeah, that was a little annoying. Hell, I still need to get around to finishing Vile's campaign someday, as well as watch the bonus movie! :3

Uguu!

Twitter:

OverlordMao

Just consider me an honorary member. I'm just passing through

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

Dezner

shakes fist

You'll be back someday!

Uguu!

Twitter:

LordTendoboy

@WaveBoy

Mega Man 3 - Wily Stage 1
[youtube:Zqhbi21aJ-s]

Mega Man 4 - Dr. Cossack Stage 1
[youtube:hYBeeoX5rbI]

Mega Man 4 - Wily Stage 1
[youtube:QpX-X3MB8Iw]

I think Mega Man 4 had the best music in the entire 8-bit series (followed closely by Mega Man 9 and 10).

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Dezner

Oh boy. Expect a lenghty rebuttal from WaveBoy!

Uguu!

Twitter:

meme40

megaman zerker friend code;172155445071 please reply w/friend code

Edited on by meme40

meme40

Dezner

o_O Ok...that reminds me, I need to get both versions of Star Force 3 before they get hard to find. Not that I'll ever play them, but yeah...

Also, ZOMG Mega Man: Dr Wily's Revenge now available for the 3DS VC! I'd totally be all over that if I had one of those fancy 3DS thingys. To be honest I think the original GB version is the only "classic" Mega Man game I'd never beaten. That 2nd Dr. Wily Stage....ughhhh...I don't even remember if I even got to Wily at all.

Edited on by Dezner

Uguu!

Twitter:

Tasuki

I am still debating to get MM: Dr Wily's Revenge on the 3Ds. What I really want is MMV for GB but it will probably be a few years, just look how long its taken them to get MM 5 on the Wii VC. Kinda wish they released that MM Gameboy collection rather than cancel it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Dezner

Capcom, releasing a physical Mega Man game or collection? That never happens anymore.

Uguu!

Twitter:

John-John

I've never played one. ?_? Maybe if they release one for the 3DS or Wii U, I might.

John-John

jester94

the only megaman game i have not played is legends 2 & tron bon. (freaking 100+ dollars for tron)
also @jon-jon they have the 1st gameboy megaman game out now on the 3DS VC.

Edited on by jester94

(3DS FC) 4468-1141-2979
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkJesterOfArkham94?feature=mhee
i post club nintendo code's.
i only troll at Komic store's & at Komic Kon.

Dezner

Ehhh....I wouldn't start playing the first Game Boy game if you've never played a Mega Man game before. It only can get better from there...except MM2 on GB...forgot about that one.

Uguu!

Twitter:

StuffyStuff

MMV is quite the experience, Tasuki. I kind of assume everyone has played it since I played it when it came out, but I think a lot of people haven't played it, and if you're on of them it's totally worth the wait or the $50. Luckily, I got mine for $5

StuffyStuff

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

I am still debating to get MM: Dr Wily's Revenge on the 3Ds. What I really want is MMV for GB but it will probably be a few years, just look how long its taken them to get MM 5 on the Wii VC. Kinda wish they released that MM Gameboy collection rather than cancel it.

Just go for it. It's a dollar cheaper than the average asking price and it's a really fun game. I've beaten 2 levels so far and it has all the challenge and fun of regular Megaman games. If I didn't already have the cartridge I'd get it.

Tasuki

StuffyStuff wrote:

MMV is quite the experience, Tasuki. I kind of assume everyone has played it since I played it when it came out, but I think a lot of people haven't played it, and if you're on of them it's totally worth the wait or the $50. Luckily, I got mine for $5

Nope I never got the chance to play MMV. I remember reading the review of it back when it was in Nintendo Power and I watched Roham's perfect. MMV for GB has been on my must play list for many many years.

@Retro: Yeah the next time I get some extra cash I will more than likely pick it up.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Sorry, this topic has been locked.