General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 501 to 520 of 1,596

AuthorMessage

Dezner

501. Posted:

Mmm....nah. Sheepy's song just has that electrical-ness to it that it needs, while the Endless Mode just has an ever-increasing need to be careful and watchful of everything.

Or something. :p

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Dezner

502. Posted:

Haha, Rockman 1 Complete Works now available on PSN! It was purchased with gusto! :p I went through Cutty's stage and beat him, and a little bit of Bomby's, and I was able to figure out how to save my game, but I can't figure out how to load it from the memory card. Maybe if I go back and play the Anniversary Collection I can figure out what some of the menu options are! :D

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

Dezner

503. Posted:

Yep, I'm officially an idiot. When you're at the Boss Select screen, you press Select to load from the memory card. That's like...the only button I didn't try, despite it being used during the stage for the non-weapon menu. :D

I read up on the game too, and looking forward to unlocking this Boss Rush-like mode after beating it on Hard Mode...yikes! No energy refills! :( Maybe...we'll see. I've got too much on my gaming plate as it is. :|

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

Dezner

504. Posted:

w00t! Rockman 2 Complete Works on PSN! Aaaaaand of course I bought it as soon as possible. :p I definitely have the hang of navigating the menus now, since they're the same as Rockman 1 (And the whole of Complete Works, for that matter). I randomly beat Flash Man to start things off, though I should try to finish the first game before playing this one. :o

Also, thankfully, Capcom just announced Rockman 4 is coming to the Japanese PSN. I think there was a looooong wait between 3 and 4, but now I'm confident 5 and 6 will follow. And, since 1&2 are actually released outside Japan, I'm now thinking we'll get all 6 Complete Works! :D Either way, Capcom will get $24 more from me if they follow suit!

Edited on by Dezner

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

RDB

505. Posted:

I read through some of the prior posts (admittedly, not all of them) and didn't see anything along this line. I just d/l MM10 wiiware and whenever start it, the resolution on the tv changes. The reason this is an issue is b/c I have my Wii hooked to a projector for primary usage and the projector can't find the video source when playing MM...? I tried it on a lcd tv and it works fine, not ws obviously, but works. Just wondering if anyone else has/had this issue. It's a bummer, cause I really enjoy the mm series of games, but this will prevent me from d/l any others for fear of the same thing.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

506. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

w00t! Rockman 2 Complete Works on PSN! Aaaaaand of course I bought it as soon as possible. :p I definitely have the hang of navigating the menus now, since they're the same as Rockman 1 (And the whole of Complete Works, for that matter). I randomly beat Flash Man to start things off, though I should try to finish the first game before playing this one. :o

Also, thankfully, Capcom just announced Rockman 4 is coming to the Japanese PSN. I think there was a looooong wait between 3 and 4, but now I'm confident 5 and 6 will follow. And, since 1&2 are actually released outside Japan, I'm now thinking we'll get all 6 Complete Works! :D Either way, Capcom will get $24 more from me if they follow suit!

Are those only avilable for the PSN or are they also available for XBLA?

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

507. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Dezner wrote:

Are those only avilable for the PSN or are they also available for XBLA?

PSN Only.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

508. Posted:

Megaman X holds a special place in my heart, as it is the first game I have ever played, period. I remember my dad showing me that I could climb up walls and charge up my megabuster. (sigh) Memories....

And yet, almost 13 years later, I can't defeat the final boss, even though I know everything there is to know about that game.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

509. Posted:

tristenj1992 wrote:

Megaman X holds a special place in my heart, as it is the first game I have ever played, period. I remember my dad showing me that I could climb up walls and charge up my megabuster. (sigh) Memories....

And yet, almost 13 years later, I can't defeat the final boss, even though I know everything there is to know about that game.

I had to look up videos to take out his final form. It's not that hard, actually.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

510. Posted:

All I want is Mega Man 5 and 6 on Virtual Console.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

511. Posted:

I'm loosing my Mega Man skills: I used to be amazing at Jewel Man's stage from MM9, but now I can barely make it to the end! :(

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

512. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

and 7. :D
Hopefully Capcom will get on that pronto.....It's been ages since they released MM4, why such a big gap?

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

513. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

and 7. :D
Hopefully Capcom will get on that pronto.....It's been ages since they released MM4, why such a big gap?

Actually the time between them realeasing Megaman 3 and Megaman 4 on the VC was a year and half. Megaman 3 was released on November 10, 2008 and than Megaman 4 was relesed on April 19, 2010. So in truth it hasnt even been a year since they brought us Megaman 4. So if they go by that they still have about 7 months to release it than it will be late.

Of course it was only about a year between Megaman 2 and 3 so given the current pattern maybe we will see MM5 mid 2012?

And if you are tired of waiting you can always track down a NES and a copy of MM5 or track down a copy of the Anniversary Collection on Gamecube.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

StuffyStuff

514. Posted:

@RDB - No experience with what you're using. Everything works fine on my tv.

Personally, I'd rather see more DL content for MM10 like added areas to the endless stage or, as lame as he is, a Quint level.

StuffyStuff

AuthorMessage

Dezner

515. Posted:

ZOMG BUMP! :o Rockman 3 Complete Works on PSN this Tuesday! (3-8-11)

Capcom/Nintendo, hurry up with 5 & 6 on VC before Sony catches up! :p

Also, yes, obligatory Day 1 purchase for MM3 for me! :D

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

516. Posted:

I'll be getting 3 as well. I liked the music in the third complete works.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

517. Posted:

I just noticed that Mega Man X is coming to the Japanese VC (assuming it isn't some cruel April Fools joke) and probably to the U.S as well. I read through the comments, and Mega Man X3 was metioned a few times there. More specifically, the Ps1 version that was included in the X Collection. Several users commented on how terrible the remixed music in that version was. Really? I love the remixed X3 songs, some even more that the SNES versions! Dezner mentioned this earlier in the thread, but it didn't get much response to it other than me, so I'll ask again: Do you like the remixed X3 music, the SNES tunes, or both? (see page 24 of the thread for my views and some example songs)

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

518. Posted:

Hell yes to MMX finally coming to the Japanese VC, and then the US hopefully...If this is in fact not just a joke.
Anyways, where in the hell have ya been megaStoneSmash91? Why do I get the feeling you've been mega humpin the official Capcom MM boards? Then again I don't blame you! Those MM boards are ace!

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

519. Posted:

@MegaStoneSmash91: Unfortunately I cant really say since I havent played the X series in years. Truth be told I was never that big on the X series. For me it just didnt have the charm that the original Megaman series had. At one point I had the Megaman X collection on PS2 I think it was but I ended up trading it in which I regret now. I would love to give the series another shot but I would have to either

A) Wait for this game to come out on VC

B) Find a copy of it for SNES

or

C) Find a copy of the Megaman X collection.

So I cant really say which music I like better.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

520. Posted:

I'd say the original X definitly had charm, and 'maybe' the X2 to some degree, but the series lost it after that, especially when X4 came out. They got worse and worse after that and completely deviated from that classic-ish Mega man feeling and basically stepped into Anime SCFI serious buisness territory.