General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,597

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,361. Posted:

Well I downloaded Mega Man Ultimate and wow is this game gorgeous. It doesn't feel like a fan made game. Kinda wish they would have brought it out for Wiiware or XBLA. I am enjoying this one alot.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

1,362. Posted:

Who's going to buy this Mega Man art book? Here are some images:Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
And here's the cover:

Untitled

Backlog
Games I'm buying: Super Smash Bros.(3DS got, Wii U coming up), Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
HYRULE HAIR CARE: MAX VOLUME SPRAY: 95% MORE VOLUME

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,363. Posted:

I definitely want I. I think I'll wait for it to go down in pice. I'm just worried it'll go up rather than down.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,364. Posted:

Just to let you know anyone who has an Xbox and hasn't picked up Mega Man 9 or 10 there is a sale for both games going on now. YOu can get both at $5.00 apiece.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,365. Posted:

I only have megaman 1-3. 1 was pretty fun, 2 was easily my favorite out of 'em all, and 3 was bleh for me. Do the NES games get any better? Not too interested in the X games, but I do love the 8 bit megaman style.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,366. Posted:

@Happy_Mask: Well I will admit that the later games mainly 4, 5, and 6 do get alot of mixed reviews. More so than 2 and 3. My person opinion they are all good games but I think the best are 2 and 3. I still play 4 through 6 and I have them all on my 3DS its just 2 and 3 are my favorites. You really can't go wrong with a Mega Man game honestly. But to answer your question they really don't get better for me but they certainly don't get worst.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,367. Posted:

Ah, okay, thanks man. I may look into megaman 9 & 10 however, as I've heard those are quite good and if memory serves they are on wiiware.

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,368. Posted:

@3DSFan134: Already pre-ordered that beast. It looks amazing. On a side note, I also hope the cover really is shiny, like it looks in the picture. :D

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,369. Posted:

@Happy_Mask: Yes they are on WiiWare but if you have an Xbox 360 Mega Man 9 and 10 are $5.00 each right now on XBLA.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,370. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I only have megaman 1-3. 1 was pretty fun, 2 was easily my favorite out of 'em all, and 3 was bleh for me. Do the NES games get any better? Not too interested in the X games, but I do love the 8 bit megaman style.

I think the general consensus is that the later NES games aren't as good as 2 or 3, but that they're all still fun and worthwhile games.

And I generally agree with that sentiment, except for 6, which is my favorite game in the series. I suspect that I'm mostly on an island with that one though. :p

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,371. Posted:

@RevolverLink: I must be on that island somewhere too, because I love 6. One of the best of the 8-bit games.

And yeah, I'd say that the latter 3 games aren't as highly praised as 2 or 3, but it also depends on how much of a fan of the series you are. If you love Mega Man to death, then you'll love all the games despite what others say. Mega Man 4 and 6 are 2 of my favorites, actually.

Beep.
That is all.

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,372. Posted:

Bad News. Turns out that Capcom's recent announcements of the GameBoy Mega Man games coming to 3DS Virtual Console really was the "Special Mega Man Announcement" they had planned for Comic-Con. I was expecting something exciting... :/
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=208061

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,373. Posted:

I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up, then...

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,374. Posted:

Well the last few days I have been watching some Mega Man X LPs and its got me thinking of giving this series another chance. So I am thinking of downloading Mega Man X on the Wii U VC. Anyone know if X2 will be making its way to the Wii U VC?

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,375. Posted:

@Tasuki: It will happen eventually, since it was on the Wii's VC. I doubt they would leave something like that off of the Wii U's VC. It'll probably take time, of course, considering the slow release of games to the service.

On another note, there has been a serious lack of discussion here lately. Do we really not have anything to talk about?

Beep.
That is all.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,376. Posted:

Actually the only Mega Man thing i have been doing lately is watching LPS on the X series. I have yet to play Mega Man Ultimate but lately I just dont have time for games. I have been thinking strongly of buying the Mega Man X collection on PS2 but first I need to get a working PS2 lol.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,377. Posted:

SO before I pick up a copy of the MMX Collection I have to ask. is there any funky control problems like the MM AC on Gamecube. Also are the later games in the series really that bad? I have only played a bit of X1 and X2 and that was it for the series.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,378. Posted:

I played through MM2 again yesterday, and I'm starting to think it's one of the best platformers out there. :O I do enjoy 3 to an extent now though, and I'm thinking I might try 6, so I can play the MegaMan game that has every mechanic of NES megaman perfected. :3

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,379. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I played through MM2 again yesterday, and I'm starting to think it's one of the best platformers out there. :O I do enjoy 3 to an extent now though, and I'm thinking I might try 6, so I can play the MegaMan game that has every mechanic of NES megaman perfected. :3

Tell me that after you use Rush in that game. ;)

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,380. Posted:

Finished up with all the NES Mega Man games I bought for 3DS.
They're what I end up coming back to again and again even though I've finished them all.
From playing all 6 from scratch (Except 5 - waiting to play it on the Wii U) my preferences are as follows;
3 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 1

Still waiting for the GB ones to hit the VC, seeing as those are the ones I grew up on. :3

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215