General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,576

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,341. Posted:

Next time I'm back here I'll be a Mega Man Fan

So far i played Mega Man 2 on 3DS then my cousin let me borrow the Mega Man collection on PS2 when i finish with that he'll let me borrow the Mega Man X collection.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,342. Posted:

I'm borrowing the Mega Man X Collection from my brother right now. For the first time in my life I got to sit down with Mega Man X for more than five minutes and, shocker, it turned out that I liked it a lot. Especially Storm Eagle's stage/music - that was just so rad.

While I still prefer the classic Mega Man series so far (especially when it comes to the chiptune melodies and character design), I actually ended up using most of X's special weapons frequently, which I don't think I've done for any of the classic games I've played and made for a nice change-of-pace for me.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,343. Posted:

Well, never having played a Mega Man game before, I bought Mega Man Collection for the GameCube which arrived yesterday. It's pretty fun! :P

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,344. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm borrowing the Mega Man X Collection from my brother right now. For the first time in my life I got to sit down with Mega Man X for more than five minutes and, shocker, it turned out that I liked it a lot. Especially Storm Eagle's stage/music - that was just so rad.

While I still prefer the classic Mega Man series so far (especially when it comes to the chiptune melodies and character design), I actually ended up using most of X's special weapons frequently, which I don't think I've done for any of the classic games I've played and made for a nice change-of-pace for me.

This reminds me that I have the X Collection, but have played very little of 4, 5 and 6. I might give them another shot to see if they're better than what I played.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,345. Posted:

@kkslider
I'd say that X4 is one of the best games in the X series, probably my second favorite. I see a lot of people bashing X5, but I enjoyed it a lot so I don't know why it gets the hate. X6 on the other hand, is quite the frustrating experience and it deserves the criticism it gets.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,346. Posted:

@CapnPancakes X6 had some fun moments, but it indeed was frustrating design wise and it was an unnecessary sequel especially since Inafune intended to end the story with X5. They could have stopped there and the transition to the Zero series would have made alot of sense but the damage has been done. I do agree though that X4 is the second best game in the X series, just loved how zero gets his own campaign and an arsenal of unique weapons.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,347. Posted:

So, I bought a 3DS XL a week ago, and went ahead and downloaded Mega Man 2, 3, 4, and 6 despite the fact I already own them each (except 6) 3 times (Cartridge, Wii VC, Anniversary Collection). I gotta say, I'm glad I did, even if I didn't need to at all. Having them portable is just so nice, and I know I'll continue to love it. I don't suppose anyone else has done this?

EDIT: Also ended up getting Mega Man 5 as well, like I knew I would. It was inevitable.

Still not sorry I did, though. :)

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,348. Posted:

@MegaStoneSmash91 Yep, I also have Anniversary collection on the PS2 and still bought Mega Man 1-6 For the 3DS. If I ever plan to get a Vita, I might even get the Complete works version of 1-4 since I heard the games look super crisp and vibrant on that OLED screen.

In other news, I just got part 9 of that Sonic/ Mega Crossover. I was ready to give up on this story arc due to the last four issues being weak (And the not so good art style) but then they changed the artist and started off with a full page of almost all the robot masters from 2-10 including MM&Bass. Just felt like they tried to make up for the weaker second act by doing some fanservice. As MM fan, it was an absolute joy to see almost all the official RM's in one page for a battle royale. Even if I want this arc to move on for the Ra moon arc, I'm sure with the new artist, things will pick up for this crossover.

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,349. Posted:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

So, I bought a 3DS XL a week ago, and went ahead and downloaded Mega Man 2, 3, 4, and 6 despite the fact I already own them each (except 6) 3 times (Cartridge, Wii VC, Anniversary Collection). I gotta say, I'm glad I did, even if I didn't need to at all. Having them portable is just so nice, and I know I'll continue to love it. I don't suppose anyone else has done this?

EDIT: Also ended up getting Mega Man 5 as well, like I knew I would. It was inevitable.

Yep I have them on the 3DS VC as well. Also have them on the Gamecube AC, and the cartridges for 2, 3, and 4. I now have no excused not to play Mega Man even if I am on the can. :D

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,350. Posted:

I'll probably end up getting Megaman 4 (probably 5 and 6 too when those are out) on Wii U as they are the NES games I don't already have on Wii.

I'd get it on 3DS but 3DS has Gameboy games aka games that weren't already on Wii shop so those take priority...I think.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,351. Posted:

can some one plz explain what mega man is i played the ds ones and the first 2 and i still dont get what it is. does it have a huge story or what.(playing megamanx right now)

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

supered91

1,352. Posted:

feline2 wrote:

can some one plz explain what mega man is i played the ds ones and the first 2 and i still dont get what it is. does it have a huge story or what.(playing megamanx right now)

was it a 2d megaman game or an rpg game?

supered91

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,353. Posted:

@Tasuki @Karakato: Good to know I'm not the only one crazy enough to buy the games multiple times! :D

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,354. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Yep I have them on the 3DS VC as well. Also have them on the Gamecube AC, and the cartridges for 2, 3, and 4. I now have no excused not to play Mega Man even if I am on the can. :D

You mean the MEGA CAN?
...sorry.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,355. Posted:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

@Tasuki @Karakato: Good to know I'm not the only one crazy enough to buy the games multiple times! :D

And I dont have to deal with reversed buttons on the 3DS either.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,356. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

I dunno, I think the X/A button setup in the Nes games works quite as well as the Y/B setup. But that aside I really wish Ninty would offer button configurations, I mean, look at Sega with their GG releases.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,357. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

I dunno, I think the X/A button setup in the Nes games works quite as well as the Y/B setup. But that aside I really wish Ninty would offer button configurations, I mean, look at Sega with their GG releases.

Lol. Yeah I wasnt talking about the 3DS I was talking about how the AC on the Gamecube reversed the jump and fire buttons. So annoying.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,358. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
It's finally here! The fan game Mega Man Unlimited is now available for download. Download the game HERE.

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,359. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
It's finally here! The fan game Mega Man Unlimited is now available for download. Download the game HERE.

Just played a little bit of Glue Man's stage and the game runs like a dream! It doesn't feel like a fan game and that's what does it for me; I had fun the second I tried it. I should invest in a controller to use for this game, I don't think I could get through with a laptop keyboard.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,360. Posted:

Here's a touching Mega Man video from Brawl in the Family. ^_^

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64