General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,576

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,301. Posted:

@MegaStoneSmash91: I know thats how I felt. As I said I am not a fan of the series in fact the only ones I played were the 64 and the Game Cube ones. But just seeing how freakin bad Mega Man looks I am at least going to rent this one. You going to get it on the Wii U or 3DS?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,302. Posted:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

@WaveBoy: Good 'ol WaveBoy....

What, no Splash Woman avatar? :D

It was time for a change, so i thought i'd Captain: N it up with the REAL kid Icarus, ahem i mean Pit. ;)

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,303. Posted:

@Tasuki: I'd love to get both versions (and most likely will, if I've got the cash to spare) since I love Smash Bros.

@WaveBoy: I see. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. Can't have the same avatar forever.

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,304. Posted:

Denzer, where's Denzer? Yeesh, i'm beginning to sound like Barry Burton from Resident Evil.

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,305. Posted:

Well now that MM 6 is on the 3DS looks like its time for me to get an eShop card and finish off my Mega Man collection. :D Does anyone think there is a chance that MM 7 will come to the 3DS? I dont think 8 will since it was a PS/Saturn release and I doubt 9 and 10 will. Maybe now that they are finished with the NES games they will give us the rest of the Game Boy Mega Mans?

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,306. Posted:

@Tasuki: The GameBoy Mega Man games would make sense, so I'm sure they'll be available eventually. The first one's already on there, so if they don't continue it would be silly.

And as for Mega Man 7, it might happen. Not sure if there are going to be SNES games on the 3DS VC or not, though.

Beep.
That is all.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,307. Posted:

this might interest you

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,308. Posted:

It certainly looks better than the last time I saw it.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,309. Posted:

Agreed. Looks fantastic.

Beep.
That is all.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,310. Posted:

Eh, not interested in playing fan made games. And you can bet on the soundtrack not being able to reach the quality of the actual classic MM series. it`s going to fail hard...Harder than, Hard man. :o Still, it looks better than that Mega Man Vs Street Figther release...

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,311. Posted:

@WaveBoy: Not a fan of fan made eh? :D May I ask why? This game is looking great. If it's good, then what does it matter?

Beep.
That is all.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,312. Posted:

Just thought I'd share this awesome music. Too bad it isn't official though.
By the way, I'm going to play my first Mega Man game, but not sure which one to choose from the list on Wii U VC. I think 2 is a good start, but what do you think?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,313. Posted:

@WingedFish: You made a good pick. Mega Man 2 is a great place to start! Not as hard as the first game, and it has 2 difficulty settings. Plus the music is top notch.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

AuthorMessage

supered91

1,314. Posted:

does anyone think the mega man games are hard?

supered91

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,315. Posted:

supered91 wrote:

does anyone think the mega man games are hard?

does anyone think the sky is blue?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,316. Posted:

@supered91: They are only difficult at first. With plenty of practice, they aren't that bad.

Although, that's true of pretty much anything.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,317. Posted:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

@Tasuki: The GameBoy Mega Man games would make sense, so I'm sure they'll be available eventually. The first one's already on there, so if they don't continue it would be silly.

And as for Mega Man 7, it might happen. Not sure if there are going to be SNES games on the 3DS VC or not, though.

Yeah I am not sure about the SNES games on the 3DS either but it would be nice. :D

As for the GB games it would be rather silly of them not to release the other ones but who knows with Capcom these days.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,318. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Yeah I am not sure about the SNES games on the 3DS either but it would be nice. :D

As for the GB games it would be rather silly of them not to release the other ones but who knows with Capcom these days.

I'm not sure about the SNES Games either but so far, the Gamegear Megaman game is rated for rerelease, most likely for the eshop: Link

Is it worth your time, well You Decide. I will say this though, hopefully this will spark interest for Capcom to release the latter four Gameboy MM games to the eshop. I loved MM IV and only heard great things for the sequel. It would be such a shame to see those two games being passed up.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,319. Posted:

@WingedFish

Start with the first, that way you'll appreciate just how much more awesome 2 is. ;)

2, 9 & 1 are the cream of the crop imo.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

supered91

1,320. Posted:

just thought id leave this here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F991RSOU00Y

Edited on by supered91

supered91