General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,596

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

1,221. Posted:

Just DL'd a WS conversion to play SFXMM on my mac, and it works wonders. I love it!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,222. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Just DL'd a WS conversion to play SFXMM on my mac, and it works wonders. I love it!

What was the conversion software called?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

1,223. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Something called Keka. Google Street fighter X Mega man mac and follow the instructions. I have a 2002 imac, though, so that may be your problem.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,224. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Something called Keka. Google Street fighter X Mega man mac and follow the instructions. I have a 2002 imac, though, so that may be your problem.

Thanks, I'll check it out. See if I can finally get to play this.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,225. Posted:

O MY FREAKING GOD I FINNALY FREAKING DID IT AFTER THISGAME GIVING SO MUCH PAIN TAKE ME FOREVER AND I MEAN FOREVER TAKE THAT YOU FREAKING MEGAMAN 10 IT MIGHT NOT SOUND LIKE A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT BUT IT IS TO ME CAUSE I FREAKING SUCK AT MEGAMAN 10

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,226. Posted:

Just bought Megaman on the 3DS! Woooo! Can't wait for some portable Megaman action!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,227. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Just bought Megaman on the 3DS! Woooo! Can't wait for some portable Megaman action!

I feel the same way right now! The only bad part is that we have to wait until Febuary 7 for MM2 to come out.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

1,228. Posted:

ok thought this be the place to ask but im not fully sure if there was a megaman battle network 6? o.o or if anyone played it i remember playing ver 5 colonel team

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,229. Posted:

there is a battle network 6 i think im right

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,230. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

ok thought this be the place to ask but im not fully sure if there was a megaman battle network 6? o.o or if anyone played it i remember playing ver 5 colonel team

There is a battle network 6. My brother played it to death. It features a giant blue lion thing and a giant blazing Pheonix as the villains for their respective version of the game.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,231. Posted:

CapnPancakez wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I feel the same way right now! The only bad part is that we have to wait until Febuary 7 for MM2 to come out.

Thats what I am waiting for. I am debating on downloading Megaman on the 3DS but I know that those damn footholders in Iceman's level are going to get me.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,232. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Thats what I am waiting for. I am debating on downloading Megaman on the 3DS but I know that those damn footholders in Iceman's level are going to get me.

Just make sure you have the Magnet Beam (from Elecman's stage — who you should be fighting before Iceman anyway) before Iceman's stage, and you're good to go! :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,233. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Just make sure you have the Magnet Beam (from Elecman's stage — who you should be fighting before Iceman anyway) before Iceman's stage, and you're good to go! :)

Yep tried that and I still manage to get knocked off or fall to my death somehow lol. Footholders are my bane when it comes to a Megaman enemy lol.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

1,234. Posted:

DL'd MM on thurs and beat it with restore points, and without it I am currently at wily stage 2

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,235. Posted:

Beaten 4 robot masters in Megaman without any restore points so far.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,236. Posted:

I just Download Mega Man on my 3DS too. I've only beaten 2 Robot Masters so far. I guess thats decent for a MegaMan n00bie :P

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Coolysouthkid

1,237. Posted:

Love the computer arc of Megaman (BN and SF) Not really into the robot stuff but I did like Command Mission. Would love a new Megaman RPG on the Wii U or 3DS

Coolysouthkid

Twitter: tokyokid46

AuthorMessage

Huachiman

1,238. Posted:

So I haven't played a Mega Man game for a really long time, but I took the plunge and downloaded Mega Man 2 and Mega Man 3. I'm about to finish Mega Man 2 and my plan is to then tackle Mega Man 3. I think I am a retro platformer at heart and have really loved 2.

Would 9 and 10 be the next two to get or would it be better to go back to 1 and then finish up with 3 through 5 before taking on 9 and 10?

If I've enjoyed the original, are the two Mega Man X games on the VC worth it? I must admit that I prefer the look of the original Mega Man series though.

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,239. Posted:

Megaman X is fantastic. Possibly one of the 10 greatest games of all time. Incredible soundtrack and fast pace action thanks to dashing is so cool. It's more fast paced and encourages more exploration than Megaman classic. I'd say go for it.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,240. Posted:

yeah Megaman X, mainly the first 2 or 3, are fantastic games. They're SNES sequels to NES games so of course it's awesome.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!