Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,613

TheDreamingHawk

Just DL'd a WS conversion to play SFXMM on my mac, and it works wonders. I love it!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

TheDreamingHawk

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Just DL'd a WS conversion to play SFXMM on my mac, and it works wonders. I love it!

What was the conversion software called?

Something called Keka. Google Street fighter X Mega man mac and follow the instructions. I have a 2002 imac, though, so that may be your problem.

Retro_on_theGo

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

What was the conversion software called?

Something called Keka. Google Street fighter X Mega man mac and follow the instructions. I have a 2002 imac, though, so that may be your problem.

Thanks, I'll check it out. See if I can finally get to play this.

Chuie

O MY FREAKING GOD I FINNALY FREAKING DID IT AFTER THISGAME GIVING SO MUCH PAIN TAKE ME FOREVER AND I MEAN FOREVER TAKE THAT YOU FREAKING MEGAMAN 10 IT MIGHT NOT SOUND LIKE A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT BUT IT IS TO ME CAUSE I FREAKING SUCK AT MEGAMAN 10

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

DarkNinja9

ok thought this be the place to ask but im not fully sure if there was a megaman battle network 6? o.o or if anyone played it i remember playing ver 5 colonel team

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Chuie

there is a battle network 6 i think im right

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Retro_on_theGo

DarkNinja9 wrote:

ok thought this be the place to ask but im not fully sure if there was a megaman battle network 6? o.o or if anyone played it i remember playing ver 5 colonel team

There is a battle network 6. My brother played it to death. It features a giant blue lion thing and a giant blazing Pheonix as the villains for their respective version of the game.

Tasuki

CapnPancakez wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Just bought Megaman on the 3DS! Woooo! Can't wait for some portable Megaman action!

I feel the same way right now! The only bad part is that we have to wait until Febuary 7 for MM2 to come out.

Thats what I am waiting for. I am debating on downloading Megaman on the 3DS but I know that those damn footholders in Iceman's level are going to get me.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

Tasuki wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Just bought Megaman on the 3DS! Woooo! Can't wait for some portable Megaman action!

I feel the same way right now! The only bad part is that we have to wait until Febuary 7 for MM2 to come out.

Thats what I am waiting for. I am debating on downloading Megaman on the 3DS but I know that those damn footholders in Iceman's level are going to get me.

Just make sure you have the Magnet Beam (from Elecman's stage — who you should be fighting before Iceman anyway) before Iceman's stage, and you're good to go!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 31 Copies. 3 Sealed, 12 CIB, 16 Cart-Only.

Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Just make sure you have the Magnet Beam (from Elecman's stage — who you should be fighting before Iceman anyway) before Iceman's stage, and you're good to go!

Yep tried that and I still manage to get knocked off or fall to my death somehow lol. Footholders are my bane when it comes to a Megaman enemy lol.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TheDreamingHawk

DL'd MM on thurs and beat it with restore points, and without it I am currently at wily stage 2

GamecubeMan

I just Download Mega Man on my 3DS too. I've only beaten 2 Robot Masters so far. I guess thats decent for a MegaMan n00bie

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Coolysouthkid

Love the computer arc of Megaman (BN and SF) Not really into the robot stuff but I did like Command Mission. Would love a new Megaman RPG on the Wii U or 3DS

Coolysouthkid

Twitter:

Huachiman

So I haven't played a Mega Man game for a really long time, but I took the plunge and downloaded Mega Man 2 and Mega Man 3. I'm about to finish Mega Man 2 and my plan is to then tackle Mega Man 3. I think I am a retro platformer at heart and have really loved 2.

Would 9 and 10 be the next two to get or would it be better to go back to 1 and then finish up with 3 through 5 before taking on 9 and 10?

If I've enjoyed the original, are the two Mega Man X games on the VC worth it? I must admit that I prefer the look of the original Mega Man series though.

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

kkslider5552000

yeah Megaman X, mainly the first 2 or 3, are fantastic games. They're SNES sequels to NES games so of course it's awesome.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic