1,181. Posted:

Well, it's free. Getting!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Dezner

1,182. Posted:

Huh. Interesting. At first I was like: "Uh, robot's harming humans? Uh....no?"

Then someone pointed out: "Maybe M. Bison teamed with Dr. Wily to create robots of the Street Fighter people!" Then it kind of made more sense! :D

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

1,183. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

I'm not a fan of PC gaming either.
shrugs

use a pad or something and its no different then a console :P

anyways looking forward to downloading this,i'll see about plugging it to my hdtv to play big screen style ;)

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,184. Posted:

Well it's no bang but I'll be getting it if Capcom releases a MAc version. I'm no SF fan but I'd gladly take anything over that X-Over mess.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,185. Posted:

I'm sort of hyped for this, Can't wait to get my @$$ kicked by Robot Master Sagat. I am the kind of person that sees the glass half full, and this being free I can't argue with that.

Hopefully it won't be the only Mega Man game coming out in the 25th Anniversary.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,186. Posted:

im not so hyped :|

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,187. Posted:

MikeDanger wrote:

Hopefully it won't be the only Mega Man game coming out in the 25th Anniversary.

Capcom, "Don't get your hopes up."

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Dezner

1,188. Posted:

Hell yes, return of the slide and charge shot! :D

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

1,189. Posted:

What?! Capcom.... does something Megaman related?! :O

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

sykotek

1,190. Posted:

Just here to give everyone a head's up, it's live now. It is a 33.8 MB download.
Click here

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

Lan

1,191. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

Just here to give everyone a head's up, it's live now. It is a 33.8 MB download.
Click here

And the download takes ages.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

sykotek

1,192. Posted:

@Lan: That's funny, mine took just a few seconds. It's probably getting slammed now.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,193. Posted:

Meh. If Inafune were involved or even Capcom directly then i'd be interested. It just puts me off that some Mega Man fan created this. And I highly doubt
the quality in music will even touch Mega Man 9's soundtrack or even 10's. I'll probably check it out down the road...Or whenever i get one of those NES PC controller adapters. Still, it is nice to see something 'mega' finally churn up considering the Blue Bomber's been in a bloody coma.lol

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Lan

1,194. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

@Lan: That's funny, mine took just a few seconds. It's probably getting slammed now.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32019386.jpg

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

sykotek

1,195. Posted:

@Lan: I downloaded the new Mega Man game, but can't play it yet. Have to work early tomorrow. ;__;

WaveBoy wrote:

Meh. If Inafune were involved or even Capcom directly then i'd be interested. It just puts me off that some Mega Man fan created this. And I highly doubt
the quality in music will even touch Mega Man 9's soundtrack or even 10's. I'll probably check it out down the road...Or whenever i get one of those NES PC controller adapters. Still, it is nice to see something 'mega' finally churn up considering the Blue Bomber's been in a bloody coma.lol

I think you should play the game first. So far, I only booted it up to make sure that it works, but I'm genuinely excited. Sure, it's a fan game, but personally I think that's more of a selling point than a negative. This fan actually put forth the effort to create this for everybody and from what I gathered, it was a labor of love, so it doesn't really get any better than that for dedication. After all, who knows Mega Man better than the fans? Inafune just isn't an option anymore and would you really trust Capcom to put forth the effort to put out a good Mega Man title knowing how they've treated the Mega Man franchise in this past year alone? Just doesn't get any better than this, enjoy the ride.

AuthorMessage

Lan

1,196. Posted:

Handles not so well with my 360 controller, probably end up using a Wii remote.

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,197. Posted:

Gonna Download this and hopefully I can find a decent Gamepad to play this. Playing a game without the thumb really cramps my index fingers. Also, Megaman1-6 is confirmed for US release. Megaman on December 27th followed by 2 on February 7th. Well I knew this was bound to happen, but its good to know I can get to play Megaman on my handheld soon.
Forgot to mention, Japan is getting a Megaman anniversary sale on the eshop and all MM games are 20% off. Japan gets the goods while leaving the scraps for the rest.

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,198. Posted:

YEAH MEGAMAN. I'm the first to rail against Capcom but regardless of why it happened, it is inherently a good thing that we got an official free fangame. Game's pretty fun from the one stage I've tried but I hate the default controls. They tried to recreate NES controls and it doesn't...work. Luckily you can go to the pause menu to change it. I went with Cave Story controls since that's what I'm used to.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Discostew

1,199. Posted:

I gave SFxMM a try, but for some reason, it runs slow on my computer. Quad Core 2.4Ghz OCed to 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM, and Nvidia GTX 560 Ti. Windows 8 shows it is utilizing only about 30% total CPU, all 4 cores are enabled and affinity is set to High by default.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,200. Posted:

JollyOllyOni wrote:

Gonna Download this and hopefully I can find a decent Gamepad to play this. Playing a game without the thumb really cramps my index fingers. Also, Megaman1-6 is confirmed for US release. Megaman on December 27th followed by 2 on February 7th.

HECK YES!

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407