Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,455

KarrotMan

@Demmi-Alpha Judging from the comments in Capcom Unity, the case will be sold at San Diego Comic con, but the guy who's selling them is not sure if he will be selling it afterward. So your best hope is to make it to SDCC by July. But if you want a MM themed case that badly, why not make a decal on a blank case? That's what I'm planning to do for my 3DS.

@Tasuki I think every MM fan should give the first MMX game a shot. While the Classic series is my fave, I personally found MMX to be the best MM game from the franchise. Too bad it all went downhill after that though, aside from X4 I don't think any of the X games ever matched the first.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Tasuki

@Karakato: Yeah I think when I first played it years ago I was expecting it to be a carbon copy of Mega Man on the NES I guess you can say. WHen I I learned that you had to find upgrades to your armor and the dash and wall jumping yeah it just turned me off. But like I said after giving Super Metroid another chance and lovin it, it made me think that maybe I should give MMX another try.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Fikachu

My favorite Mega Man series is the Mega Man X series

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

supered91

i love mega man one of my top 15 video game characters

supered91

sykotek

Did anyone else pick up the 25th Anniversary 8GB Mega Buster USB Flash Drive? It's $20 and available direct from Capcom and Gamestop.com and you get a discount on a Mega Man lanyard if you get it from Capcom.
Untitled
Untitled

It comes with quite a bit of preloaded content::
*Latest version of Street Fighter x Mega Man
*SFxMM Sountrack
*SFxMM Wallpapers
*Udon Mega Man Tribute Book
*MMX Complete Works
*Archie Comic's Mega Man 1-4

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

GamecubeMan

That seems pretty cool. @Sykotek
Anyway is Mega Man 2 really that good? I want to buy another Mega Man game though the 3DS VC.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

KarrotMan

I'm sure this was posted before but If anyone of you are in the mood for some Classic style Mega action, MegaPhilX's fan game Mega Man Unlimited is coming soon to a PC near you. I you want to know more about his work, check out his youtube page for more details, as for now, I'll leave you with his latest video:

@GamecubeLad Mega Man 2 is a definite step up from the first game and a great starting point for those who are interested in the series. I also find it the easiest in the series if you count the US Normal mode which can be made easier if you use a certain weapon in the game. So if you found the first one to be frustrating, this will be more forgiving. While I don't rank it as one of the best in series (MM3 takes the cake) it is definitely a more polished experience compared to the somewhat dated feel of the first game. Give it a try, if you liked the first game you'll definitely enjoy this.

The one edge that the First MM game has over the second though is it's weapon variety. Aside from two weapons from MM2 the weapon selection was "experimental". They were neat at first but they have limited uses which is reinforced by the fact that they are overshadowed by Metal Man's weapon. Definitely not as fun as the first's weapon arsenal.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

MegaStoneSmash91

Well, well, well.....looks like you guys have been quite busy here.......

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Tasuki

@MegaStoneSmash91: Good to see you man its been awhile. Yeah we have been pretty busy. At least I have since they releases Mega Man 1 - 5 on the 3DS VC. Not I have Mega Man on the go.

My Backlog

MegaStoneSmash91

Thanks for the welcome Tasuki. Glad to see you guys haven't abandoned this thing! I just finished playing through Mega Man 1-6 again, so I thought I'd see what's up in the 'ol Fan Club thread. After they announced Mega Man's inclusion in the new Smash Bros. I thought it was necessary to play the NES games again. You know, to celebrate the epicness.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Tasuki

@MegaStoneSmash91: I bet that was a dream come true for you having Mega Man in the next Smash Bros game. But yeah I really dont enjoy the Smash Bros games but honestly after seeing Mega man in this next one I just might have to try it.

My Backlog

MegaStoneSmash91

@Tasuki: You know, it kind of was a dream come true. As I was watching the trailer I had a huge grin on my face because it was just so awesome. It also helped that the trailer itself was done beautifully. I was worried they wouldn't choose the classic Mega Man design for the game if he was to be included. I'm glad they did, and I love his moveset. Firing the Mega Buster at Mario? Yes Please! Tossing Metal Blades at Donkey Kong? Oh yes! Sliding? Rush Coil? Leaf Shield? Crash Bomber? Flame Sword? OH HELLZ YEAH!

2014 can't get here soon enough.

Beep.
That is all.

MegaStoneSmash91

@WaveBoy: Good 'ol WaveBoy....

What, no Splash Woman avatar?

Beep.
That is all.

Tasuki

@MegaStoneSmash91: I know thats how I felt. As I said I am not a fan of the series in fact the only ones I played were the 64 and the Game Cube ones. But just seeing how freakin bad Mega Man looks I am at least going to rent this one. You going to get it on the Wii U or 3DS?

My Backlog

MegaStoneSmash91

@Tasuki: I'd love to get both versions (and most likely will, if I've got the cash to spare) since I love Smash Bros.

@WaveBoy: I see. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. Can't have the same avatar forever.

Beep.
That is all.

Tasuki

Well now that MM 6 is on the 3DS looks like its time for me to get an eShop card and finish off my Mega Man collection. Does anyone think there is a chance that MM 7 will come to the 3DS? I dont think 8 will since it was a PS/Saturn release and I doubt 9 and 10 will. Maybe now that they are finished with the NES games they will give us the rest of the Game Boy Mega Mans?

My Backlog

MegaStoneSmash91

@Tasuki: The GameBoy Mega Man games would make sense, so I'm sure they'll be available eventually. The first one's already on there, so if they don't continue it would be silly.

And as for Mega Man 7, it might happen. Not sure if there are going to be SNES games on the 3DS VC or not, though.

Beep.
That is all.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.