Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,455

Dezner

That would be kind of neat, especially if they re-work the Create a Stage part of the game to use with the stylus.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

They should do Powered Up versions for the rest of the series rather than porting the PSP game.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

KarrotMan

Doubt it. We should have at least been given a date or at least a notification on the eshop before we should be able to get it. Besides, based on the release of MM 1&2, I think this will be a monthly affair. What still bothers me is that Capcom seems to be ignoring the GB Mega man games entirely after the first which is sad since Mega man IV&V on the gameboy were one of the best Classic Mega man games to date.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Tasuki

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Is Mega Man 3 coming out tomorrow (February 28, 2013) on the North American EShop?

Probably not. The first one came out in December and the second came out in February so I am guessing probably April for the 3rd one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Dezner

That sounds about right, to at least stretch things out a bit. 3,4 & 5 were great GB games.

I'm hoping something can work out for MM6 on the Wii VC too. Give it one last swan song, Capcom! Don't forget MM7, too!

Uguu!

Twitter:

Dezner

Mega Man 3 coming to 3DS VC on March 14th!

Who's going to buy it? My lack of 3DS prevents me from buying it at the moment.

MM3 & MM5 were the first two Mega Man games I owned, so they hold a special place in my heart. <3

Edited on by Dezner

Uguu!

Twitter:

Romeo

just for NA or europe as well?
just recently finished Mega Man 2 (epic game) and i only heard good things about Mega Man 3, some people even say it's better than 2

so.. would love to play it

Romeo

KarrotMan

Glad I held off from Kersploosh, Mega man 3 is my fave from the classics. It also looks like we're getting Mega man 4, 5 & 6 in the next three months. I'm definitely down for some more classic MM action. Let's just hope Capcom decides to port MM7, MM&Bass(SNES jp release), MM9 & 10 over to the eshop in the future. I'd love to have all the Classic games in one portable system. legally that is.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

ThePirateCaptain

Does Mega Man 3 have a release date yet? I agree that we should at least get 9 & 10 ported to the eShop as well.

ThePirateCaptain

TheKingOfTown

@CapnPancakes Scroll up and you'll see a release date.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

ThePirateCaptain

Ok now I just feel stupid for not scrolling up the page a bit more
But I am excited! I finished playing Mega Man 2 a while ago, now I can play Mega Man 3. I will be anticipating the release of MM5 as it is my personal favorite of the Classics.

ThePirateCaptain

KarrotMan

Just got Mega man 3 a couple of hours ago and it is still the best MM classic title I remember. Breezed through Magnet, Hard, Top and Shadow then had to stop after getting a game over from Spark man's stage. The game is relatively easy, but I fear that will change as soon as he Doc Robot stages take place. Always had trouble with the quick man fight especially. Not only did they keep the spastic AI from MM2, but they also had to make Doc Robot too big for mega to jump over. Ah well, it was still a fun ride, I enjoyed Magnet man's stage especially.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

ThePirateCaptain

The official soundtrack for Mega Man 1 was released today, available for download from the Capcom store. The soundtracks for 2-10 will be available before the end of the year as well. I know i'll be downloading all of the soundtracks as they come along, how about you guys?

Link to the Capcom Store

ThePirateCaptain

Tasuki

Thought this would be a good time to revive this thread with the release of Mega Man X on the Wii U VC.

I am thinking I might pick this one up in a few weeks when I get some extra cash. I have to admit I played this game years ago on the SNES and honestly I didn't enjoy it as much as the original Mega Man series. But ever since I gave Super Metroid a second chance and turned out really enjoying it I figure what the heck might as well give MMX a second chance.

I also still have to download Mega Man 4 and 5 off of the 3DS eShop as well.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Fikachu

I've loved the Mega Man brand since elementary school

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Sorry, this topic has been locked.