General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,563

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,101. Posted:

Zero 1 is an amazing game, i'll admit. It's the most kinetic and INtense Mega Man game I've ever played, and yes i managed to finish it. I'd rank it even tougher than X6. Yet I think the only reason what's holding me back from Zero 2 is that I already have so many other games i need to play in my collection
that are current, and i feel like i'm quite a bit behind in terms of the Wii and 3DS, but it's always good to mix things up like i do be it retro and whatever. However, this aint another classic mega man game which can be beaten in a couple of sittings, the first zero took me over a week or so while busting out 2 hour gaming sessions each day. :p So there's that as well.

And forget Nostalgia, be it pink or neon blue tinted shades(er?) i absolutely adore the classic franchise for it's simplicity, easy breezey pick up and play nature, plus for it's far less anime and more americanized cutesy art direction, the robot masters themselves are so much cooler and ineresting, instead of the Animal creature based Mavericks or Zero's crazy(and forgettable) named hybrid Creature bosses. :p

Anyways! What i love about Zero 2 is that they ditched the cheap 'text screen' when selecting a stage/boss and went straight for the classic Boss Selection menu. B-) The music in that Snake robot's(Forgot his name) stage are also pretty darn amazing....Possibly one of the greatest tracks I've ever heard in MM history!

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,102. Posted:

Well in answer to my favorite Mega Man game, I would have to say 5, 10, and 2. I know a lot of people dislike 5 and some 10 but really I just find Mega Man 5 really fun to just pick up and play and it's a blast. As far as 10 goes I liked the feel of the game and the unique stages. Mega Man 2 is just classic so no explanation there.

The Zero series was actually the first real Mega Man series I played although I didn't really get into them until I got into the Classic and X series as well. It's been a while since I played them so I can't really say which is my favorite but I did like the weather changing effects in MMZ4.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

1,103. Posted:

megaman 7 was the best

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,104. Posted:

http://touch.destructoid.com/destructoid/#!/entry/capcom-asks...
Oh you. Keep expectations in check...c'mon. It's a 25th Anniversary, Capcom. Really feels like what Capcom has planned for this anniversary is do or die time for Megaman. I understand not having a new game, but I really hope we at least could get some kind of HD compilation. Something more than just a toy or expensive CD's.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,105. Posted:

I have to agree. If you actually have high...er...remotely decent...expectations from Capcom anymore, you're just fooling yourself.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,106. Posted:

Oh well, I guess Capcom's Top Men are working on something else that isn't a Megaman game. Well, at least there's the Megaman Comics to look forward to, I mean since Archie comics have like eleven mainline games to go through, the comic series is here to stay if they stay a success that is.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

1,107. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

megaman zero was the best megaman series ever

I like the classic MM series. :D I never played the zero though. And that news that theyre will be no new MM game for MM's 25th anniversery, is dissapointing...

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Megajack

1,108. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I have to agree. If you actually have high...er...remotely decent...expectations from Capcom anymore, you're just fooling yourself.

Nah... :) Capcom has not let me down yet. :D I never cared for Legends 3. And I was never expecting a new Anniversery game. I do expect a Megaman 11 though some time. :)

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,109. Posted:

If you want a new megaman game, Then become BatMan and take over crapcom. Am I the only one who knows that? :O

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,110. Posted:

mega wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Nah... :) Capcom has not let me down yet. :D I never cared for Legends 3. And I was never expecting a new Anniversery game. I do expect a Megaman 11 though some time. :)

Wow, that takes a lot of...um...er...

I cant do it. I simply can't understand how you can be a megaman fan and not be severely disappointed in Capcom.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,111. Posted:

mega wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Pssssst, guess what? We're never getting a Megaman 11. Just ask Waveboy.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,112. Posted:

Just got MM4 and 5, now to compleat the first 3

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,113. Posted:

im trying 10 but its so freaking hard Dx

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Megajack

1,114. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

mega wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Wow, that takes a lot of...um...er...

I cant do it. I simply can't understand how you can be a megaman fan and not be severely disappointed in Capcom.

I don't really either. I'm not happy with them but I'm not disappointed in them or mad either. I just simply don't care. ( Megaman is my favorite series too )

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

1,115. Posted:

mega wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

i hate capcom they disspointed me were not geting megaman 11 and i got so freaking mad about the whole legends 3 thing :( it made me break my nomad thats how mad i was

i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,116. Posted:

Good to see you treat your old rare systems with respect. D:

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

1,117. Posted:

@Happy_Mask now i hate capcom for making me break my nomad :( cause i was playing sonic & knuckles and i was on the internet and read megaman legends 3 cancled i dont know what happen i threy my nomad right to me door and broke it :(

i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Dezner

1,118. Posted:

So...you were holding the Nomad, and you must have turned your head to look at a computer screen...maybe the screen should have got the abuse instead. :p

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

1,119. Posted:

:P it dosnt matter as long as i still have the best system in the world genesis nomad was just a subsitute for a genesis sence it plays genesis games :P but
SCREW YOU CAPCOM
Untitled

i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,120. Posted:

If Capcom ever wants to do a Mega Man game with the Dual screen gimmicks of Fractured Soul, they have my approval. every second that i've been playing that game all I could think of is how much it could work as a Mega Man game, all it needed were the cheesy bosses.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347