Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,569

AuthorMessage

Megajack

1,081. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

http://operationrainfall.com/keiji-inafune-releases-j-j-rocke...

This doesn't look familiar in the slightest. Nope!

Hey looks kinda cool though, better than anything Capcom is doing lately. He should buy the rights to own the Mega Man franchise anyways, he is the creator.

We should celebrate 25 years of awesomeness with this guy and give Capcom the middle finger :D

so agree ;) specially with the giving the finger to capcom part :)

Just cause Capcom lets there fans down no need to be mean. -__- At least they made Megaman. Thats how I look at it. :)

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,082. Posted:

mega wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

http://operationrainfall.com/keiji-inafune-releases-j-j-rocke...

This doesn't look familiar in the slightest. Nope!

Hey looks kinda cool though, better than anything Capcom is doing lately. He should buy the rights to own the Mega Man franchise anyways, he is the creator.

We should celebrate 25 years of awesomeness with this guy and give Capcom the middle finger :D

so agree ;) specially with the giving the finger to capcom part :)

Just cause Capcom lets there fans down no need to be mean. -__- At least they made Megaman. Thats how I look at it. :)

Technically it was Keiji Inafune who came up with Megaman. Capcom just owns the rights.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,083. Posted:

@mega What @retro_on_theGo said. Kenji Inafune is to Mega Man like Hideo Kojima is to Metal Gear.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,084. Posted:

I beat Mega Man 10!!! Yeah baby!!!

So ends my run of all Classic Mega Man 1-10, I can now say I beat em all. Can you? :P

Now to take my break from gaming for a while. :)

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,085. Posted:

nu i cant :(

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

1,086. Posted:

my favorite megaman game is 7 (yes 7) i have a really hard time trying to play 3 right now

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

1,087. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

who wants to see me get pwned by megaman 3 i havent played it in like 8 years :P i was so boss to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHH3Ujn8qU&list=PL475FAE6...

wow your so funny xD i laugh so much

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,088. Posted:

@MR-SEGA thanks ;)
whats everyones favorite megaman game

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Megajack

1,089. Posted:

10... :)

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,090. Posted:

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,091. Posted:

64, with 3 and the first 2 X games as a close 2nd

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,092. Posted:

Nonono, we do not refer to it as 64. It's Legends. The 64 slap on for the port was so uneseccary.
My favorite is a tie between 2 and 9.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,093. Posted:

I disagree. Every single game on N64 should have had a 64 at the end. Even if it was an IP that started on the N64.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,094. Posted:

My fave is Megaman 3 even if it was rushed.
Untitled
Anyway, finally got myself around to play Megaman PC on DOS (and don't ask me how I got to play it). When I first heard about it, I was generally excited about it since I am always a sucker of Obscurity. I went on ahead to play it despite the universal criticism of the game's... Questionable quality. Little did I know what kind of hole I dug for myself. The graphics are plain ugly even with the higher resolution, the level design makes for a one hour frustration, no music coupled with bleeping sound effects and zero challenge from the robot masters and bosses. This game relies on using cheap tactics for its difficulty.

Capcom at the time could do a better job by simply porting the OG NES game but they opted to lend the copyright to High tech expressions who'd make a different game and different bosses altogether. In the bottom line did I regret playing this? Yes and no, the game is awful in its own right but I was happy to experience a page in one of megaman's darkest chapters as well as to get a first hand experience of how bad gaming decisions can ruin play time experiences.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,095. Posted:

Favorite?

2, followed by 9, with 1 kicking it in a semi disntant 3rd. Ice man is just too awesome. B-)

@Mike_Danger
Nope, can't say i played them all yet. I'll be getting 6 next month on the NES, which leaves me with 7 which i'll eventually have to fork the $100 over to get it. :p I Can say that i played Mega Man 1,2,3,4,5 and 8 all during their release.And sad to say, but people who are new to mega man, will never beable to appreciate MM2 for just how bloody amazing it was during it's release and the giant improvement it was over the original. If you're new to the series playing them in order is a must, at least with 1-3.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,096. Posted:

my favorite
legends , 4,megaman zeros :D

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,097. Posted:

How would you Boils and Ghouls rank the Zero series in order?
Still havent played Zero 2 yet....As great as the first was, i just don't have the urge to jump into the sequal.
What can I say, I like my Mega 'Classic'

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,098. Posted:

megaman zero was the best megaman series ever

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,099. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

How would Boils and Ghouls rank the Zero series in order?
Still havent played Zero 2 yet....As great as the first was, i just don't have the urge to jump into the sequal.
What can I say, I like my Mega 'Classic'

Stop being biased and play Zero 2 already, man! It's amazing! XD

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,100. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Stop being biased and play Zero 2 already, man! It's amazing! XD

Exactly. Zero 2 and Zero 3 are arguably the high points of the series so don't let those nostalgia tinted goggles get the better of you WB. The Classic series is my fave, but the MMZ series is another kind of beast that every Megaman fan should try

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.