Showing 61 to 80 of 102
61. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:20 BST
Luxury in the short term, necessity when considering the totality of your lifetime.
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
62. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:39 BST
NL RPG Season 2
Formerly MickeyTheGreat, MickMick, and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
63. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:46 BST
Without your health, you can't physically do what many other people can, and you're more likely to die quicker.
"Let's scratch that Deadpool itch"
Favourite games: Majora's Mask, Brawl, Borderlands, Yoshi's Island, Fire Emblem Awakening
Join the Deadpool Crew! We have chimichangas for all!
The future Wii Fit Trainer champion of SSB4
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
64. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:48 BST
65. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:49 BST
3 Year obsessed K-Pop veteran. I'm a walking K-Pop Wiki :3.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala
66. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 19:04 BST
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
"The Year of Luigi reaches its end, but see all of the fans you have. You must continue to go green! You can do it!"
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
67. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 19:06 BST
I have too much free time.
"That's the smell of history!"
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
68. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 19:28 BST
69. Posted: Sun 7th Apr 2013 01:12 BST
Well, its not a luxury.
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
70. Posted: Sun 7th Apr 2013 01:14 BST
71. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 05:17 BST
Because we have Republic governments.
Currently playing: Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.
Backlog: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3) and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.
72. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 05:25 BST
Formerly Luxury, now a Necessity.
73. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 08:20 BST
74. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 02:22 BST
Please come and join this forum Clayton made!
Now with interviews and articles!
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.
"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."
You can't buy me, hot dog man!
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash
75. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 02:23 BST
76. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 04:44 BST
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
77. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 17:50 BST
78. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 18:39 BST
79. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 18:45 BST
Luxury - because I've never had one in my life.
I make Pixel Art on occasion.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215
80. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 18:49 BST
3DS Friend Code: 2938-6194-1975 | Nintendo Network ID: Adhrast