Showing 61 to 80 of 102
61. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:20 BST
Luxury in the short term, necessity when considering the totality of your lifetime.
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
62. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:39 BST
Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
63. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:46 BST
Without your health, you can't physically do what many other people can, and you're more likely to die quicker.
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
64. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:48 BST
65. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 18:49 BST
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd
66. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 19:04 BST
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
67. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 19:06 BST
Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
68. Posted: Sat 6th Apr 2013 19:28 BST
69. Posted: Sun 7th Apr 2013 01:12 BST
Well, its not a luxury.
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
70. Posted: Sun 7th Apr 2013 01:14 BST
71. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 05:17 BST
Because we have Republic governments.
Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.
72. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 05:25 BST
Formerly Luxury, now a Necessity.
73. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 08:20 BST
74. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 02:22 BST
8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus
75. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 02:23 BST
76. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 04:44 BST
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
77. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 17:50 BST
78. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 18:39 BST
79. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 18:45 BST
Luxury - because I've never had one in my life.
I make Pixel Art on occasion.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215
80. Posted: Mon 15th Apr 2013 18:49 BST
3DS Friend Code: 2938-6194-1975 | Nintendo Network ID: Adhrast