Showing 21 to 40 of 102
21. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 20:56 BST
Necessity: what else would I sell to the devil when I REALLY want something?
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
22. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 21:03 BST
LuxuryReason: Dogs.The Luxury or Necessity Game
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
23. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 21:51 BST
Luxury. Reason: Brains for reasoning, not internet forum thread games. Nintendo consoles.
Edited on Wed 18th May, 2011 @ 21:52 by GameLord08
24. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 21:54 BST
NecessityReason: It's Nintendo.Laptops
25. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 21:59 BST
LuxuryReason: Who needs a laptop when you have a lapdog?!
monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.
26. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 22:10 BST
and the game comes to a grinding halt...
"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."
27. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 22:17 BST
luxurygcn controller works just fine
Lots of censorship here...
Dragon friend safari
Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1
28. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 22:22 BST
LuxuryReason: Human population is too high anyway....Bridges
29. Posted: Wed 18th May 2011 23:17 BST
luxury: if bridges had never been invented humanity would still be able to fly over stuff!
All the children try to run,To him its part of the fun.His branching arms are for collecting,His face is empty of expressing.He sometimes hums a lowly drone,He will wander 'round your home.Dressed in darkest suit and tie,He won't let you say goodbye.
30. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 00:41 BST
Reason: I just know we need poision
31. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 00:46 BST
Reason: The Easter Bunny wouldn't have a job without.
SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLEHE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVEJOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMEDTHE COURT OF TURTLES[url=http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/im_writing_a_cgi_...
32. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 00:47 BST
Reason: dont need one
Edited on Thu 19th May, 2011 @ 00:47 by Hokori
Digitaloggery3DS FC: Otaku1WiiU: 013017970991Nintendo of Japanniconico community is full of kawaii!Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this yearWelcome to my emassary of...
33. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 00:53 BST
Reason: It saved my booty a few times when mom's expensive stuff broke
34. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 00:58 BST
necessity: because we wouldn't be able to visit nintendo life with out it! 0?0guns
35. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 01:00 BST
Nothing: Guns are bad
36. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 02:05 BST
Necessity:Those tunes rock!!Nintendo 3DS
Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^BackloggeryCheck my Youtube channel out!http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97And...
Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan
37. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 02:09 BST
Necessity:dont leave the home without it
a great RPG
38. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 02:21 BST
Necessity:There is always one in my case or my system.Cake
39. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 02:21 BST
Necessity...but only in Portal and at your birthday party.
Meaning in life
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
40. Posted: Thu 19th May 2011 02:22 BST