Forums

Topic: The Lost Worlds of Power: THIS WEEK!

Posts 81 to 87 of 87

Pazzo-TheFool

Sorry I missed this. I'd loved to write one..

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

SomeBitTripFan

Hate I didn't get to write mine. If there's ever a followup, Paperboy is mine!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Philip_J_Reed

Alright! Everyone who submitted something should have received an email by now with an official response.

The public announcement will post on my site (see signature) this coming Monday, the 31st. Be sure to check it out, and see what games will be represented!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Philip_J_Reed

I don't have time to say too much right now, because...well...I'm still working on it. But an exclusive version of The Lost Worlds of Power (with five stories, all different from the main book) will be available THIS WEEK in a Groupees bundle.

Stay tuned for more info.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

LyIa

I might be good at writing, but short comics are more my thing.

all men are kings 👑

Ron_DelVillano

Good news, everyone! The completed Lost Worlds of Power eBook drops this Thursday, November 27!

In case you weren't aware, the finished product will feature 12 different stories based on NES games, each accompanied by an illustration drawn by me and cover art by Sindi Johnson. The best part is that the collection is absolutely free!

For more information or to download the book this Thursday, CLICK HERE.

Edited on by Ron_DelVillano

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.