Showing 881 to 900 of 1,436
881. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 01:17 GMT
I died laughing when i saw this XD
Edited on Mon 21st January, 2013 @ 01:18 by NoUsernameHere
If you are reading this then I'm probably ignoring you. :P
882. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 02:29 GMT
I died laughing when i saw this XD
Lol that is hilarious. What episode is that from?
Edited on Mon 21st January, 2013 @ 02:29 by zoroarkrules25
3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371
883. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 08:38 GMT
884. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 19:39 GMT
The day when most people get active is the day zombies roam...but there should be a thousand ways to kill them to make life more easy, but if you become one...expect a serious case of the munchies.
Get 3DS eshop game reviews from the eshop gurus!
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360
885. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 19:52 GMT
Edited on Wed 23rd January, 2013 @ 15:37 by Undead_terror
886. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 20:16 GMT
887. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 21:54 GMT
Lol that is the best one i have seen
888. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 21:57 GMT
Indeed. I like Undead-Terror's most recent post as well.
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open.
889. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 00:08 GMT
I found this picture somewhere once. I thought it was pretty funny, but I have no idea where it came from. Is it familiar to anyone?
Electric Prune Juice Games | My Colors! 3D Gallery | The Chit-Chat Crew | Gioku on Youtube
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...
Now Playing: Pokémon Y, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Waiting For: Kirby Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. 4, Shovel Knight
3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146
890. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 00:19 GMT
I've only seen it about a million times, but no, I don't know where it's from. I looked pretty hard, too...
891. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 19:58 GMT
Well,i think they found him
They nailed it!
For once,everyone else is baffled,too
Edited on Tue 22nd January, 2013 @ 22:05 by NoUsernameHere
892. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 21:05 GMT
So this turned into a Pokémon fan thread?
A wild image appeared!
Edited on Tue 22nd January, 2013 @ 21:37 by theblackdragon
[ [__] ]
"A true gentleman never leaves a game unplayed"
(>'.')> ▲ triforce!
3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Nanonym
893. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 23:43 GMT
Lol to both those posts. The talking to pokemon one actually makes sense though.
894. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 00:57 GMT
I run into this problem, like, every day.
895. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 14:46 GMT
Just found this, it is hilarious
Edited on Wed 23rd January, 2013 @ 14:47 by zoroarkrules25
896. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 15:30 GMT
@zoroarkrules actually that's pretty sad... And you still get points for doing it!
897. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 16:09 GMT
It's true about mario though. All the enemies innocently stand there as he beats them. Here is a better one though
898. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 23:37 GMT
Reminds me of this:
Edit: That wasn't working, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEguLP90uc
Edited on Wed 23rd January, 2013 @ 23:40 by CaptainCharlie
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
The Pikloggery of Doom
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better
3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
899. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 23:45 GMT
Lol i saw that on smosh one time.
900. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 00:29 GMT
Made these myself.
Edited on Thu 24th January, 2013 @ 00:38 by Austroid
My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist
Yuji Naka shared a Miiverse post I drew!