Showing 881 to 900 of 1,871
881. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 01:17 GMT
I died laughing when i saw this XD
Edited on Mon 21st January, 2013 @ 01:18 by PKNoUsernameHere
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.
Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere
882. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 02:29 GMT
I died laughing when i saw this XD
Lol that is hilarious. What episode is that from?
Edited on Mon 21st January, 2013 @ 02:29 by zoroarkrules25
3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371
883. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 08:38 GMT
884. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 19:39 GMT
I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.
Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror
885. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 19:52 GMT
Edited on Wed 23rd January, 2013 @ 15:37 by Undead_terror
886. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 20:16 GMT
887. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 21:54 GMT
Lol that is the best one i have seen
888. Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2013 21:57 GMT
Indeed. I like Undead-Terror's most recent post as well.
...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...
I am the Wolf...Red
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
889. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 00:08 GMT
I found this picture somewhere once. I thought it was pretty funny, but I have no idea where it came from. Is it familiar to anyone?
Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3
I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku
890. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 00:19 GMT
I've only seen it about a million times, but no, I don't know where it's from. I looked pretty hard, too...
891. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 19:58 GMT
Well,i think they found him
They nailed it!
For once,everyone else is baffled,too
Edited on Tue 22nd January, 2013 @ 22:05 by PKNoUsernameHere
892. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 21:05 GMT
So this turned into a Pokémon fan thread?
A wild image appeared!
Edited on Tue 22nd January, 2013 @ 21:37 by theblackdragon
I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF
Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62
893. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 23:43 GMT
Lol to both those posts. The talking to pokemon one actually makes sense though.
894. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 00:57 GMT
I run into this problem, like, every day.
895. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 14:46 GMT
Just found this, it is hilarious
Edited on Wed 23rd January, 2013 @ 14:47 by zoroarkrules25
896. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 15:30 GMT
@zoroarkrules actually that's pretty sad... And you still get points for doing it!
897. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 16:09 GMT
It's true about mario though. All the enemies innocently stand there as he beats them. Here is a better one though
898. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 23:37 GMT
Reminds me of this:
Edit: That wasn't working, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEguLP90uc
Edited on Wed 23rd January, 2013 @ 23:40 by KingDunsparce
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better
Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
899. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 23:45 GMT
Lol i saw that on smosh one time.
900. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 00:29 GMT
Made these myself.
Edited on Thu 24th January, 2013 @ 00:38 by LightSuitGuy
NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
Currently playing: Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga