General Discussion Forum

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,678

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

781. Posted:

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

782. Posted:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

AuthorMessage

Marvelz

783. Posted:

Fail!!
Untitled

Edited on by Marvelz

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer tips - Kino Der Toten strategy

AuthorMessage

Marvelz

784. Posted:

Fail!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Marvelz

785. Posted:

Rawwwr..........Fail!!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

786. Posted:

Untitled

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

787. Posted:

I give you Paul Yarrow, a great human being! This guy is my hero! Wherever there is a London news camera, he'll inject himself into the background! Apparently, he doesn't like that they always show perfect-looking people on TV news (which is true, national or local news, they rarely interview average/ugly looking people). It's funny, but I love that he's ridiculing how superficial TV news crews are! Sometimes, the only way to change the system is to make a mockery out of it. In the words of the immortal Public Enemy, "FIGHT THE POWER!" Good on ya, mate, representing those who aren't raving beauties, who are discriminated against, passed over for jobs, etc.! :D You Brits here at NL, have you ever noticed this guy, or have they had news stories on him there?

@RevolverLink
Ah, so that's why the Pats keep getting their rears kicked by the G-Men in the Super Bowl, or otherwise blowing it in the playoffs after a dominant regular season. As long as that dude has that hideous tattoo, New England is probably as cursed as the pre-2004 Boston Red Sox!

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

788. Posted:

This speaks for itself:

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

789. Posted:

It's both funny and informative -

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

790. Posted:

LANDING

IN

SPARTA!

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

791. Posted:

I LOL'd so effing hard! :D Further proof that stormtroopers can't see for BLEEP. :p I can't believe the countless times I've seen A New Hope that I never noticed this. BONK!!!!!!

Brony since 7/28/11

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

792. Posted:

The Great Samuel L. Jackson & those mofo snakes on the mofo plane!!! :p Language/NSFW.

Forget Chuck Norris! SamJack would eat him for breakfast! :P Couldn't help but say this line in my mind last night when I found a Brown Snake on my back porch. :o

Brony since 7/28/11

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

793. Posted:

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

794. Posted:

ROTFLMAO scene from Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol. Tom Cruise may never win an Oscar. But, he has here the best-ever delivery of this particular two-word line, and the best-ever response to the remark "your lines not long enough." ( this is now forever my default response :p ) Language warning.

Such a great movie, and it has Simon Pegg, God bless him! :) As for the ravishing Paula Patton, only one thing to say...
DAAAAYYYUUUMMMM!!!!! ;)
Untitled

Brony since 7/28/11

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

795. Posted:

Seriously one of my favorite TV characters ever.

The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

Birdman

796. Posted:

Robot swag. 'Nuff said.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

797. Posted:

CollegeHumor can be pretty hit-or-miss, but their 16-bit RPG takes on Dr. Who and, my newest obsession, Game of Thrones were definitely hits, imo. Major spoilers for both shows, obviously, and also a content warning for Game of Thrones (the second video) -

The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

798. Posted:

I was reminded of this Raiders of the Lost Ark scene by an IGN article. Just as funny (if not funnier) as it was 30 years ago, and a classic scene in movie history! This is proof positive of something Hollywood has forgotten. Simplicity is sometimes better! Perhaps nobody would remember it today if Ford had not been sick with dysentery, and the scene was filmed as originally intended! Lastly, two things: 1, Indy shot first and, 2, never bring a sword to a gunfight (or, you could also say ALWAYS bring a gun to a swordfight :P )!

Brony since 7/28/11

AuthorMessage

Syrup

799. Posted:

I giggled a bit when I first saw this:
Untitled

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Swiket

800. Posted:

Eh, I don't mind it anymore. Thank you based Adblock.
Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323