Forums

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Posts 721 to 740 of 2,144

EvilRegal
I LOL'd so effing hard! Further proof that stormtroopers can't see for BLEEP. I can't believe the countless times I've seen A New Hope that I never noticed this. BONK!!!!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

The Great Samuel L. Jackson & those mofo snakes on the mofo plane!!! Language/NSFW.

Forget Chuck Norris! SamJack would eat him for breakfast! Couldn't help but say this line in my mind last night when I found a Brown Snake on my back porch.

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

ROTFLMAO scene from Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol. Tom Cruise may never win an Oscar. But, he has here the best-ever delivery of this particular two-word line, and the best-ever response to the remark "your lines not long enough." ( this is now forever my default response ) Language warning.

Such a great movie, and it has Simon Pegg, God bless him! As for the ravishing Paula Patton, only one thing to say...
DAAAAYYYUUUMMMM!!!!!
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

RevolverLink

CollegeHumor can be pretty hit-or-miss, but their 16-bit RPG takes on Dr. Who and, my newest obsession, Game of Thrones were definitely hits, imo. Major spoilers for both shows, obviously, and also a content warning for Game of Thrones (the second video) -

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

EvilRegal

I was reminded of this Raiders of the Lost Ark scene by an IGN article. Just as funny (if not funnier) as it was 30 years ago, and a classic scene in movie history! This is proof positive of something Hollywood has forgotten. Simplicity is sometimes better! Perhaps nobody would remember it today if Ford had not been sick with dysentery, and the scene was filmed as originally intended! Lastly, two things: 1, Indy shot first and, 2, never bring a sword to a gunfight (or, you could also say ALWAYS bring a gun to a swordfight )!

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

StarBoy91

So one of my classmates showed us a few days ago a rather good short video on YouTube. It's got great animation, a fitting dark tone, and the main thing that happens during the middle is so funny yet dark in quite an unbelievably over-the-top fashion. I wasn't sure at first if it was appropriate to show on NintendoLife, but after viewing it again, I think it's a rather harmlessly fun video in the PG department.
This is "How to Cope with Death"

To each their own

SirSmugleaf

Link-Hero wrote:

I was watching that when I was on holiday in New York!!!!
Very funny. Elmo FTW!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic