AlexSays wrote:

Untitled
I could laugh at this picture all day. lol

Damn it, people are on to my secret.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

RevolverLink

Untitled

I've known about this GIF for years and it still manages to put a big smile on my face.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

EvilRegal

I give you Paul Yarrow, a great human being! This guy is my hero! Wherever there is a London news camera, he'll inject himself into the background! Apparently, he doesn't like that they always show perfect-looking people on TV news (which is true, national or local news, they rarely interview average/ugly looking people). It's funny, but I love that he's ridiculing how superficial TV news crews are! Sometimes, the only way to change the system is to make a mockery out of it. In the words of the immortal Public Enemy, "FIGHT THE POWER!" Good on ya, mate, representing those who aren't raving beauties, who are discriminated against, passed over for jobs, etc.! You Brits here at NL, have you ever noticed this guy, or have they had news stories on him there?

@RevolverLink
Ah, so that's why the Pats keep getting their rears kicked by the G-Men in the Super Bowl, or otherwise blowing it in the playoffs after a dominant regular season. As long as that dude has that hideous tattoo, New England is probably as cursed as the pre-2004 Boston Red Sox!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic